• fcgh vgcf: @Pikimon, please fuck me

Trans LifeLine's Greta Martela / Greta Gustav / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj ChaubalScammer(s) with a body count. Trans LifeLine receives 80+ calls a day, answers < 10%. Kills: +2

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by CatParty, Aug 9, 2016.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Trans LifeLine
    • Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Football Meatlong

Football Meatlong I'm trying to climax.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

1. Wait, the board for Greta's scam, doesn't want to give him money?

• Like Like x 3
    Twrx

Twrx I've no idea what to put here.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

2. That absolutely confirms what we already suspected about her and Nina using TLL funds for the move. Interesting that she's now offside with her own board, though as she pretty much hand-picked people she thought would just rubber stamp everything.

Seems like the board might be starting to become aware of their own legal liability regarding questionable expenses. It might also explain why she seems so indifferent about TLL these days. She's a petulant bitch when she doesn't get her own way.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. She did. But even her friends on the board are getting tired of her shenanigans. Moving was so unnecessary, her reasoning is that Nina will be safer in California than Chicago from ICE, even though California is rife with checkpoints. It made no sense to me other than as an excuse to move to the Bay Area because she's the type of person that thinks California is a creamy liberal haven that's going to secede from the US, but landlords don't want to rent to her.

She has, in fact, been figuring out other sources of revenue and is trying to move away from TLL because she's not getting the asspats she craves anymore. Nina doesn't want to do that though. She actually cares about the hotline.

• Informative Informative x 43
    • Like Like x 2
    Tront Rozner

Tront Rozner True and Honest Trans Woman
    Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  4. Even if the move had been justified, $40,000 wasn't (international relocations literally cost less than that). They spent a month before Christmas "looking for somewhere", then Greta flew out with Nina when Nina moved. Then Greta flew back to Chicago and offered to pay someone to drive back to Cali with her. All on TLL's dime no doubt. And they were claiming they could afford $4500 per month rent, the bulk of which would have undoubtedly been paid by TLL.

It's like their "TLL trips" which are really just band trips and hanging out with friends. There's no reason legit TLL business would always require *both* of them to go.

Plenty of people set up businesses to employ family and friends, but holding yourself out as a charity while spending fuck all on your core activity is unwise.

Also, don't answer this if it would identify you but do you know about Greta's past conflicts with people in the Bay area?

She's mentioned some people involved in LGBTQ stuff there not liking her in the past and them refusing to promote TLL as a resource because of how they feel about her. Given her abrasive personality, I can well believe she's alienated a lot of people.

• Agree Agree x 8
    #7865 repentance, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She posted on social media a couple of months ago saying that when shit goes down, the seas are the safest place to be and that she's thinking about buying a yacht. For someone who likes incorporating hammers and sickles into trans symbols, she's capitalist as fuck.

• Informative Informative x 29
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tront Rozner

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not enough to answer the phones, though.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. @Tront Rozner this is really informative stuff, thank you for sharing. It's heartbreaking that so many people donate with good intentions, only have their money wasted. Nonprofits usually watch every dollar, and have a fiduciary responsibility to do so.

So is the board going to pull rank and get rid of Greta? They understand she's wasting donations? And do they know about the abysmal phone answering rate, along with the useless training volunteers are given (such that they hang up on callers who are questioning and not sure they're trans?)

• Feels Feels x 3
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. lol

She thinks she's L Ron Hubbard.

In practical terms this won't happen. The way TLL is structured means that it's a private company owned by Nina and Greta which has been granted non-profit status. Their ownership of it can't be revoked by the board, so they'll likely just shut it down if they start running into legal/administrative problems.

They've already shown they can scam the community, so they'll probably just set up another non-profit to fund a troon commune or something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #7869 repentance, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  9. With her at the helm it would be more along the lines of a tranny titanic.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is exactly what Hubbard did. She's got nowhere near enough money for this, especially as all she can afford for a 4-5 bedroom place is $4500 / month. A yacht costs millions to buy, and many, many more to maintain and fuel. If she doesn't hang onto TLL, exactly how does she plan to get these donations? And answer calls from international waters? (like they ever answer calls.)

I'd like to know if we can get the data on the answer rates, along with the experiences of callers who have been placed on hold for hours or days or hung up on, to the board. Also information on how counter to the AAS their volunteers are - it's not just their stance against active rescue, the "training" the volunteers receive basically makes them more of a liability to their clients' well being that not calling at all, or keeping them from calling a regular suicide hotline, or the Trevor Project.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I would 100% recommend tipping off the IRS about TLL.

I'm personally sick of the fraud and exploitation of vulnerable transgender people.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Melkor

Melkor Mike Hirtes' tard wrangler
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm not sure the board knows how bad it really is, or at least refuses to acknowledge it. Doing so would involve kicking Greta and Nina to the curb and rewriting the whole playbook, but I doubt they want to admit failure like that, especially when they're still getting donations and celebrity endorsements.

I'm not sure about what went on in the Bay Area, but I do know quite a few people in Chicago that don't like her. She's extremely passive aggressive.

• Informative Informative x 15
    Tront Rozner

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  13. Houseboats are cheap as shit, though, and I could see her trying to put together a flotilla of houseboats to offer safe haven for undocumented migrants (which was what her original desert tent city plan was). Of course there's all kinds of logistics like refuelling, replenishing water, pumping out sewage, and obtaining supplies in general - all of which apply to yachts as well - which she clearly hasn't considered.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Oh, I can't wait to see what wacky, fun-filled adventures those merry pranksters Greta and Nina enjoy on the high seas with the Troon Org.

Image6.png Image2.png

• Winner Winner x 25
    Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica Scenario Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Hmm. It's better to get out in front of these things before they cause a scandal, though. I don't know if Greta's too much of a loose cannon for this, but usually once a board discovers (and can prove) financial mismanagement by the head of the charity, they can convince them to "step down" of their own accord to work on some other project, or spent time with family. Then the charity doesn't suffer a scandal and the poor manager gets to save their own rep. Because if the IRS does an audit, or finds our how money has been misappropriated, and finds out that the board knew this and did nothing, everyone on that board is liable to cover the financial shortfalls. Most boards have insurance for these scenarios, but greta doesn't know what the fuck she's doing except running a good con.

If the board can get evidence, and quietly convince Greta to step down with dignity, they'd get out of this intact and be able to hire someone competent.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Typical. There are places in the bay area in Brentwood and Oakley or Antioch that are 4 to 5 bedrooms for under 3k, but he is "fancy" so will undoubtedly need to live in Rockridge or Montclair or something.

Is this some sort of lolcow thing? Alison Rapp does the same exact thing, paying obscene money to live in a bustling city center instead of living on the outskirts. If either of them had a real job they had to commute to, that would be understandable. People trade money for commute time a lot in economic hubs. But they both "work remotely," which most office workers use to move further out to cheaper, bigger housing. Both Greta and Alison are deliberately taking on all the disadvantages of working in a big city and the disadvantages of having barely profitable telecommuting occupations. Pick one, guys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  17. @Tront Rozner can you tell us more about the cult thing, I'm interested, also do they really eat pizza every night?

• Like Like x 1
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. There is no actual cult. I was talking more about the cult-like mentality people have when they're around her. Unsuspecting trans people become starstruck and thinks every idea she comes up with is the best.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Tront Rozner

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  19. how often is kiwi farms mentioned in the office and what is said about it?

• Like Like x 4
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net