• "But sick fucks messed with the wrong fucking deer"

Trans LifeLine's Greta Martela / Greta Gustav / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj ChaubalScammer(s) with a body count. Trans LifeLine receives 80+ calls a day, answers < 10%. Kills: +2

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by CatParty, Aug 9, 2016.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Trans LifeLine
  1. 234663[/ATTACH] greta017.PNG greta018.PNG greta019.PNG greta020.PNG greta021.PNG greta022.PNG greta023.PNG greta024.PNG greta025.PNG greta026.PNG greta027.PNG greta028.PNG greta029.PNG greta030.PNG reta] greta015.PNG
    tll036.PNG tll037.PNG tll038.PNG tll039.PNG tll040.PNG tll041.PNG

Greta, you shouldn't let others guilt you into doing something you don't like doing. Look most of lgbt is up in arms over this flag's new colors. Look greta its ok voice you're disaggrement, matter of fact I would respect you more.
    greta032.PNG
    greta034.PNG

This guy sums up the feelings that I hear from all the gay people I know.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    unclestryker

unclestryker The ogre slayer.

kiwifarms.net
  2. By all accounts, the new flag is near-universally despised by all quarters, including and probably especially by the people it purports to include. Totally unsurprising that the ones most vocal about cheerleading this """inclusive"""" change are the biggest and most re,tarded tranny ogres.

It was quite recently that basement dwellers on /pol/ were attempting to meme the rainbow flag into a symbol of racial segregation to trigger the normies - amazing how the radical regressives succeed in doing exactly that every single fucking time.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 6
    #8542 Peace and Harmony, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Slowly we inch towards the infinite darkness
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Did I just read these people saying "I have debt I shouldn't have to pay back because I'm queer and trans!!"

So stupid. So unsurprising.

• Agree Agree x 4
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I have no doubt they'll succeed. /Pol/ successfully trolled feminists and the mainstream media into believing that bleeding into their pants was empowering and that the peace symbol is a symbol of white supremacy.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Not to mention a certain cartoon frog.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. That would be fine if Greta wasn't operating a scam. If the donations went to a legit support hotline with trained staff and trannies were getting paid for doing actual work, it would be a good thing. In reality, as we all know, the money is going to Greta and a select few to vacation and now to defend Naraj from being deported.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Greta organizing a cult again. Also we a kjel picture.
    greta015.PNG greta016.PNG greta017.PNG greta018.PNG greta019.PNG greta020.PNG greta021.PNG
    Oh fuck off Nina, dem black panthers (where that fist actually comes from) would kill you. I wonder how they about how their symbols being appropriated by the LGBT.
    nina024.PNG
    tll025.PNG tll026.PNG tll027.PNG tll028.PNG tll029.PNG tll030.PNG tll031.PNG tll032.PNG

Really, so are you willing to strap bombs to you're troons in the name of trans rights?
    greta022.PNG greta023.PNG

• Informative Informative x 2
    #8547 unclestryker, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    unclestryker

kiwifarms.net
  8. I will get REVENGE against the corrupt authorities who arrested my wife when >she broke the law

You have to go back, Pajeet.

• Winner Winner x 9
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Slowly we inch towards the infinite darkness
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Another Phil post with no likes, huh? Taters must be undergoing serious withdrawal.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn me on the left
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think it was a toss up between phil or terra and I think greta choose terra. I can understand that, being that terra is more open suggestion. While phil is more of a loose cannon. If anything that will bring greta's circle down, it will be phil and I think greta knows this.

Noticed who liked that post.
    terra.PNG
    upload_2017-6-19_11-19-23.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    unclestryker

kiwifarms.net
  11. If any of the old-school one were still around they'd want both pajeet and Kjel dead. Seems that trannies like them always forget how homophobic the black community has been and still is.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Skeleton knife fighter

kiwifarms.net
  12. Might want to hide that one comment Phil made.

Melkor

Melkor Mike Hirtes' tard wrangler
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'm willing to bet that a fair few of these people calling themselves "agoraphobic" are just extremely socially inept. There's a pretty major difference between having a crippling, irrational phobia and just being so trashy that no one wants to associate with you in public. But of course, claiming to have anxiety disorders gets them more online pity.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Warden Cross

Warden Cross Looking through your peephole.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Bitch is here illegally and spent 72 hours in detention (NOT prison), and acts like she's fucking Nelson Mandela.

Back to the designated shitting street!

Some have even specifically said that LGBTness is a specifically white form of degeneracy and is why whites are Satanic.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME BRO I'LL TELL YOU THE COOLEST STORY!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Anyone want to bet that even though Nina has been out on bond for almost 6 months now they *still* haven't done anything about trying to get her a legit green card. They genuinely believe she should just be granted residency without any effort or inconvenience on their part.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Is he even able to get a green card without the asylum claim at this point? Even if we're being generous and assuming they're trying to do everything by the book, he was still living in the country illegally for years and is in a catch-22 regarding his employment.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. A green card is pretty much out of the question at this point. For one thing, you have to be a legal resident or be applying from outside the country in a few qualifying categories. An illegal immigrant who already utterly fucked up an H-1B and then broke the law by just blowing off seeking a legitimate status to stay here is not going to get one. This isn't even a Trump thing. This shit wouldn't have flown under Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, or even Jimmy Carter.

Pajeet fucked up to the point even getting asylum based on bullshit is unlikely barring miraculous luck in drawing Judge Pollyanna.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME BRO I'LL TELL YOU THE COOLEST STORY!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Pajeet also recently made a FB about how things are getting easier in India for LGBT people. Doesn't really help your asylum claim asshole.

Do you think he was paying income taxes to the state and feds when he started TLL? Can the IRS come down on him for back taxes?

kiwifarms.net
  19. Pretty sure he posted about doing his taxes back in April. Of course that doesn't mean he declared all his income or the value of stuff TLL paid for.

kiwifarms.net
  20. I wonder if they're tracking all their various trips and where they're working at the time. Taxes are a pain in the ass unless they lied and claimed they never worked in California while looking for a house.

Also, how can you file income taxes if you don't have a valid SS number? It would have said on his SS card "valid for work with dhs authorization". Now that's probably only checked if you show your card to an employer but wouldn't IRS have known Pajeet was not here legally? Something doesn't add up.

kiwifarms.net