Trans Toddler Tumblr

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Dolphin Lundgren

Picking blueberries with Henry Fonda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The kid probably won't turn into a serial killer, but he will most likely have some issues in the future if his selfish mother keeps fucking with him this way. This doesn't usually end well. The poor kid already has enough problems with dealing with a divorce and an abusive father. This dumb twat is only adding to his future problems, and if anything does happen with this kid I bet the mom will blame the father.

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's insanely easy to get an 18-30 month old to say they're a girl.

Kids that age are parrots. They are starting to communicate with their own words, but if they don't know what to say, a common reaction is echolalia, or repeating the last thing you said. Lots of kids for months in that age range, when asked their preference about a series of items, will happily repeat the last one they heard. If you re-ordered your question, they'd say something else.

So: "Are you a boy ... or a girl?"
"I a ... girl!"

It's that easy. Flip it around and they'd say boy. Echolalia is a normal part of toddler development and sticks around longer in kids with autism spectrum disorders. It's that easy to manipulate a kid in this stage, and when they say it, you just start talking to them about their answer like it was the correct one. "Oh, you're a girl! What do you like to do because you're a girl? Do you like to play dolls?" "I like play dolls!"

Echolalia is a step immediately before a kid starting to voice their own thoughts on topics, so it's not long before whatever you give them as input starts getting remixed as output. Before you know it, the kid is forming lots of thoughts and sentences around gender and girliness, whatever you've told them that is, and by age 4 centers a lot of their identity around those thoughts. Some kids will eventually rebel against this type of conditioning, but the thing about conditioning is that usually, it works.

grumbleBum

kiwifarms.net
I disagree with the people saying that kids have no idea about gender. 4 year olds can definitely have some sort of understanding of gender roles and stereotypes. This is a hugely important age for social and emotional development after all. Most kids will play around with gender roles, but Ella/Noah should have developed a relatively stable gender identity by now and it is extremely worrying that he hasn’t achieved this, especially in light of the trauma and abuse.
She’s celebrating and encouraging a trauma response which will not lead to greater happiness for her son.

K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
This kind of shit makes me really angry. Children do not have a real sense of gender, especially fucking two year olds (roughly when Noah would've started to talk)! This shit is fucking child abuse that causes major psychological harm as seen with the Johnny Money thing.
Kids go through many phases as they grow up and no more clout should be given to a 4 year old boy saying he's a girl then to say I g that he's a lion or he's Batman. The fact that people are confusing kids pretending or playing with toys that are associated with the opposite gender with legitimate dysphoria is deeply concerning and in let's say 12ish years time I wouldn't be surprised if there is an increase in teen suicides that just baffles experts.
And it baffles me, baffles me that there are quacks in the world who think "Trans 4 year old? Seems legit." Like seriously, you'd that they would have some professional dignity. What's the Hypocritical oath again, "First, do no harm"? While as this shit has only really started medium recently and thus there aren't really any case studies as to the effect of this (not including Johnny Money's bs), it should be obvious to people with even a third of a brain that this is messed up.

I guess not everything is horrible though. It is kind of nice that other parents are realising that this is bs though preventing their children from interacting with Ella just seems kind of mean to a kid who has so much shit going on with his life. It's also nice that the US isn't at full Canada levels of retard given that the social worker also saw this was pure bs.

How does the kid already have dresses, if the mother didn't preemptively buy them? At this age you can't really shop for yourself...
Let him play and like princesses and shit, kids this age change taste every 2 weeks ffs... He would have come back to liking truck and cargo shorts if the mother didn't impose the trans lifestyle on him.
This is just a theory but is it possible that the mother had a daughter that previously died? It would explain pre-emptively owning the dresses as well as her dedication to the trans thing. Though it is more likely that the Mum is just telling lies given the inconsistencies in her story as mentioned in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a strange thing, really. We're used to genderspecials permanently fucking up their children's lives, often with tragic results. We're used to them trying to set up what amounts to gender cult groups, and of shit like troons demanding that newborn children who happen to be males grow up to be trans.

But there's a few things that just piss Kiwis the fuck off, to the point of outright, barely-restrained hostility. Those things are cruelty to animals, child abuse, and abuse of the elderly.

So this falls right into the category where many Kiwis will be embraced by unfeeling rage mode. I urge those about to hit full burn to calm their tits; these clowns aren't worth your rage. Their children deserve your sympathies and beyond that there isn't a hell of a lot we can do except chronicle the 'tism.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
I disagree with the people saying that kids have no idea about gender. 4 year olds can definitely have some sort of understanding of gender roles and stereotypes. This is a hugely important age for social and emotional development after all. Most kids will play around with gender roles, but Ella/Noah should have developed a relatively stable gender identity by now and it is extremely worrying that he hasn’t achieved this, especially in light of the trauma and abuse.
She’s celebrating and encouraging a trauma response which will not lead to greater happiness for her son.

That's just the thing, though...this is a step beyond just the usual children playing around with gender roles. The mother certainly seems like a loony bin, but without knowing the kid day to day, it's hard to tell if this is the gender identity they're clicking with, if it's a trauma response, or if the mother's forcing it. And if she's not forcing it, then trauma response or not, telling them to put on pants and act like a boy is going to fuck them up hard.

Ultimately, this poor little kid needs to feel loved and safe, and they need plenty of patience and breathing room while they work out their identity and coping mechanisms in the wake of all this trauma. I'm glad she's getting them trauma therapy, but a Tumblr blog is the last thing they need.

grumbleBum

kiwifarms.net
That's just the thing, though...this is a step beyond just the usual children playing around with gender roles. The mother certainly seems like a loony bin, but without knowing the kid day to day, it's hard to tell if this is the gender identity they're clicking with, if it's a trauma response, or if the mother's forcing it. And if she's not forcing it, then trauma response or not, telling them to put on pants and act like a boy is going to fuck them up hard.

Ultimately, this poor little kid needs to feel loved and safe, and they need plenty of patience and breathing room while they work out their identity and coping mechanisms in the wake of all this trauma. I'm glad she's getting them trauma therapy, but a Tumblr blog is the last thing they need.
I agree with you. My comment was aimed at those who believe that little kids don’t have a clue what gender means. That’s not really the case. It doesn’t make any of this better.

Cake Farts

Competitive Speed Shitting should be a sport
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the Hypocritical oath again, "First, do no harm"?
That’s a pretty big misconception. Nowhere in the hippocratic oath is that stated.
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

That being said, do no harm is practically implied/ common sense. I’d also like to point out that therapist=/= physician so they are not bound to the oath like GPs are. Nevertheless, any sane therapist would say that Noah is going through a phase to help as a cope.

K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
That’s a pretty big misconception. Nowhere in the hippocratic oath is that stated.
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

That being said, do no harm is practically implied/ common sense. I’d also like to point out that therapist=/= physician so they are not bound to the oath like GPs are. Nevertheless, any sane therapist would say that Noah is going through a phase to help as a cope.

Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for clearing up a misconception as people should always try to be accurately informed.

I think that therapists should have a similar oath to the Hypocratic. I mean it would probably do jack all but ey nice to have.

tumblrkek

NOOOOOO
kiwifarms.net
Damn I wish the CPS could storm in and bash the irresponsible mongrel responsible for this. In fact they maybe did since the posts ended.
"How do we know its not just a phase?
We don’t! We are letting her lead us in this journey to find who she is supposed to be. She could wake up tomorrow and decide she wants to play football and be a him and that’s ok too. One milestone at a time is where we all are and I’m grateful to now have my little boy and my precious girl."

This is where Tumblr's influence becomes quite dangerous.

Last edited:
Z

ZZ 932

kiwifarms.net
I saw this thread expecting the kind of shit like that middle-aged man who believes he's a little girl.

Now I'm starting to wish life on Earth had never left the oceans.

I wonder what percentages of the future population will end up committing suicide or becoming serial killers.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, child abusers deserve the bullet. I think this is a very normal and average opinion to have.

Man, where were you for our DaddyOFive thread?

The end of days is nigh...(:_(

So she raised her kids to not believe in gender roles and it's not very surprising that one of them became confused. Although most likely the kid saying he's a girl is 100% the mom's manufacturing. There's no way that Noah is transgendered at 4 or that for years he was saying that he was. That's really unbelievable.

she's an attention whore. And let's be honest here, she really has two boys and probably wanted a girl. These days you don't even need to have another baby to try for the gender you want. You just simply reassign your kid's gender while they are still too young to understand the concept of gender. And now not only do you have the gender that you wanted all along, you also have a snowflake child to parade around for attention and asspats.

We're likely to see an influx of suicides, mental illness and violence against parents in the coming years as they kids grow up and realise just how badly their parents have destroyed their ability to lead normal lives. A slew of young men who come to find their genitals are now useless and tiny due to puberty blockers. Not to mention their ability to socialize normally being stolen from them so the parents can attention whote themselves on the internet to feel special.

This should be viewed as sex abuse Because trans toddlers are having sexualized concept thrown at them at an age where they are incapable of understanding. There's a site that sells strap ons, packers and genital smoothing underwear for little kids. Why would a kid that age even need to know what it's like to have the opposite sex's genitals? They don't even understand what purpose genitals serve other than "pee comes out Most of them don't even know the difference between boys and girls yet. A four year old cannot understand these concepts.

I wonder if the other kid will be trans soon too?

If mommy blogger is to be believed, and Noah decided on his own he was a girl, there's a strong possibility he's just going to grow up to be a gay man. Something like 80% of gender nonconforming children grow up to be comfortable with their sex, and many of those children turn out to be gay.

Of course the environment of abuse and instability are a more likely reason for this insistence on being a girl, but mommy's probably never even considered that.

I've mentioned this before, but I've dealt with a fair number of children older than Noah here who strongly based their idea of what makes a boy different from a girl on hair length, including one as old as nine or ten expressing confusion at a full grown adult man not being a woman because of his long hair.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not much of a person really, but she didn't personally do that.

She left him with his aunt and uncle, and they did that.

She also once sold him for a pitcher of beer.

Yeah, On the list of fucked up things done to Noname Maddox, being dressed up as a girl is very low. Anyone curious to the reason Manson became a angry sociopath cult leader the juvenile and adult penal system is your best bet for an answer. (His crazy ass mom and her constant abuse/adandinment is a strong #2)

Also, for all the serial killers of yore who were supposedly put into dresses as kids (which I half believe, given Freudian thinking at the time it could have been fed to them by overachieving psychiatrists wanting to fit pet theories) it was done for purposes of punishement/humiliation or convenience.

To be honest, until the 1920s all children were put into dresses and gowns until they were about 6. In the days before disposable diapers no one messed with pants on babies. In ye good olden days of yore that produced manly men kids were wearing dresses and curls till kindergarden and that was fine because everyone knew they were babies and gender really doesn’t matter at that age when you still need mom to wipe your butt and feed you. Google a baby photo of FDR and see how he was dressed at 4 (see below) and he was a mega rich kid.

The sustained outrage in thread is amusing given we’ve written more than troodle mom, who ghosted her blog a year and some change ago, ever did.

I think crazy mom stopped posting either thanks to too much drama due to bad life decisions, she got back with the bad daddy or the kid decided he wasnt interested in dresses any more and preferred being a dinosaur. The blog seemed more like a sad attention getting device for a lonley, unstable single mom. It’s not like she even let him grow his hair out or did anything else besides Post a photo of him in a few dresses. Hell at that age you can’t tell what gender a kid is unless the haircut and clothes their parents chose send strong indications.

I’d be curious to know what she’s been up to since her last post in 2016, but betting she didn’t go all in on this BS after all. Her kid lost interest in dresses after a few months and mom had to move on to next self-created drama in her life.

Edit: Franklin D Roosevelt at 4
Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg

Last edited:
O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Man, where were you for our DaddyOFive thread?

If mommy blogger is to be believed, and Noah decided on his own he was a girl, there's a strong possibility he's just going to grow up to be a gay man. Something like 80% of gender nonconforming children grow up to be comfortable with their sex, and many of those children turn out to be gay.

Of course the environment of abuse and instability are a more likely reason for this insistence on being a girl, but mommy's probably never even considered that.

I've mentioned this before, but I've dealt with a fair number of children older than Noah here who strongly based their idea of what makes a boy different from a girl on hair length, including one as old as nine or ten expressing confusion at a full grown adult man not being a woman because of his long hair.

Man don't get me started on that shit. DaddyOFive was some extra degeneracy.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
On the list of fucked up things done to Noname Maddox, being dressed up as a girl is very low. You want to look to the reason Manson became a angry sociopath the juvenile and adult penal system is your best bet for an answer.

Also, for all the serial killers of yore who were supposedly put into dresses as kids (which I half believe, given Freudian thinking at the time it could have been fed to them by overachieving psychiatrists wanting to fit pet theories) it was done for purposes of humiliation or convenience - not because anyone was embracing their fem side or giving them options.

To be honest, until the 1920s all children were put into dresses and gowns until they were about 6. In the days before disposable diapers no one messed with pants on babies. Google a baby photo of FDR and see how he was dressed at 4 (see below) he turned out to be a bad ass.

I think crazy mom stopped posting either thanks to too much drama thanks to bad life decisions, she got back with the bad daddy or the kid decided he was interested in dresses any more. The blog seemed more like a sad attention getting device. It’s not like she even let him grow his hair out or did anything else besides Post a photo of him in a few dresses. Hell at that age you can’t tell what gender a kid is unless the haircut and clothes their parents chose send strong indications.

I’d be curious to know what she’s been up to since her last post in 2016, but betting she didn’t go all in on this BS after all. Her kid lost interest in dresses after a few months and mom had to move on to next self-created drama in her life.

Edit: Franklin D Roosevelt at 4
Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg

So you are saying that Hitler got beat by a tranny? Neeeeeeeeiiiiiiin! ;)

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 9.11.13 AM.png

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 9.14.24 AM.png

Bani

Pocket Clown
kiwifarms.net
I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

View attachment 373031

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

View attachment 373032

Oh, thank Christ. Now he can just be a normal little boy who happens to like feminine things and not some psycho's "little trans boi uwu". Kids aren't political statements, and it's wrong to use them that way regardless of where you are on the political spectrum.

I can only hope CPS relocated him to a good family, though (which unfortunately doesn't always happen). He's already been through enough; the least he deserves are some responsible parents who have his best interests in mind.

Last edited: