Trans Toddler Tumblr -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why cant kids never be just kids anymore.
these days they have to have something wrong with then.

It's always been something wrong with "the children" but this is some slippery slope shit.

We went from ADHD to Aspergers, back to ADHD with all the adderall scripts, and somehow ended up at "Don't quite fit in? Chop your penis off friend!!"

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

View attachment 373031

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

View attachment 373032

Welp, mom is just a crazy psycho cunt. For her this really has nothing to do with SJW gender lunacy and everything to do with MBP/FDBP. Trans kid just happened to be a fad thing of the moment she could latch on too and it’s sad if ppl from those communities fall for it. (I’ll bet she claims autism too eventually)

I guess this is better than poisoning the kid with salt and needless surgeries, but that’s probably next up if she’s not stopped.

This also makes me question the stories about the abusive dad and if mom didn’t break her kids arm to get high on ER and SW attention and drama.

I got stop because nothing makes me a-log than munchie by proxy parents.

Edit: good sign that only $325 was raised on that GFM (out of the absurd $30000 being sought). It’s shocking any Non-profit in Chicago would support that crazy mother and be more concerned about what pronouns are being used instead of the medical abuse taking place. Can only hope the idiots wised up and realized this was not the media darling transphobic case they were hoping for.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double post but some additional info:

The mom’s name is Dee McCord and she is a “professional ballroom and country” dancer/ dance instructor.

But dancing before audiences was not enough attention for crazy Dee. I’m getting the vibe that two sons were disappointing to a woman who probably had hopes of being on “Dance Moms” and subjecting daughters to all manner of recitals and pageants, but turning a boy into a girl was a sure fire way to x10 the attention for that shit.

Sadly, the trans shit isn’t the biggest problem. It appears she was obsessed with getting every “doesn’t have a strict lab test so we rely on parent reported symptoms” diagnosis under the sun.

I hope the shit about the father breaking an arm was just BS and that he’s trying to get custody, but the fact they ended up in foster care points to these kids having no one but their psycho mother. Terrifying and sad for those little boys.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"A crazy lady is pushing her whacko gender bullshit on a four year old. This is more than enough reason to resort to fascism or human extinction."

Fucking calm down, you speds.

I'm threadbanning anybody who keeps posting the Hitler shit because it's fucking lame and you need to figure out how ironic you're actually being it with.

SJWs may be exceptional individuals but so are alt-righters.
Its not because of this isolated caae that people are going towards the right, this is just one of many cases.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Its not because of this isolated caae that people are going towards the right, this is just one of many cases.

True.

But y'all still ain't funny.

I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

View attachment 373031

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

View attachment 373032

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA GET REKT, LADY.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, until the 1920s all children were put into dresses and gowns until they were about 6. In the days before disposable diapers no one messed with pants on babies. In ye good olden days of yore that produced manly men kids were wearing dresses and curls till kindergarden and that was fine because everyone knew they were babies and gender really doesn’t matter at that age when you still need mom to wipe your butt and feed you. Google a baby photo of FDR and see how he was dressed at 4 (see below) and he was a mega rich kid.

Not buying it. It's one thing to do that when there's essentially a unisex dress code. It's not saying "you're a girl."

It's entirely another thing to insist that they're "really a girl" and dress up them AS A GIRL and send them out in public like that when it is completely freakish to do that.

When that was normal, that wasn't "dressing them as a girl" at all.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not buying it. It's one thing to do that when there's essentially a unisex dress code. It's not saying "you're a girl."

It's entirely another thing to insist that they're "really a girl" and dress up them AS A GIRL and send them out in public like that when it is completely freakish to do that.

When that was normal, that wasn't "dressing them as a girl" at all.

Until they were “breeched” boys weren’t treated or dressed any differently than girls. Only once they were breeched (the first pair of pants at age around age 7 use to be a important rite of passage) did they then enter boyhood and being treated as a boy. There were no gender role expectations for a boy until he was breeched.

It was practical and unisex, not “you’re a girl” so much as Pre-1950 men barely had anything to do with babies until they were weened and out of diapers because the worlds of men and women & children were strictly divided, each stayed in their own lane and babies belonged firmly among women. Gender roles weren’t a thing until a baby survived enough years for it to matter.

So Babies were solely the domain of women, and if the women wanted to dress up the babies in lace, curl their hair, etc...no man cared because they weren’t going to interfere in a domain they were supposed to stay out of (the nursery) and happily stayed away lest someone hand them a screaming infant or ask them to change a diaper. It was considered silly to try and instill masculine traits in a baby still living in the world of women and the nursery.

Once a boy was breeched/put in short pants then his father started taking a more active role and he was introduced into the world of being a boy and all that goes with it.

The above all applies to the pre-WWI western world, obviously things have radically changed now with even women folk wearing pants.

Last edited:
K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
It's fantastic to hear that Noah is being removed from his mother and hopefully to a normal family. I would also like to see if she's losing custody of Levi, because if not then she's likely to start this up again.

It's interesting to hear that Dee is an MBP parent and a former dancer though it really does explain everything. Basically, it seems that she's an attention whore and either when she got married or when she had kids she stopped dancing and thus needed a new method of gaining attention.
It seems to me that as the transing only really started when the second son was clearly not going to be a girl (Accordong to her Noah said he wanted to be a girl since he could talk, somewhere between 18-24 months of age and the second son is 2 years younger than Noah) so what likely happened is that she realised she wasn't going to have a girl, wanted to be a pagent Mum and thus latched onto anything that could get her that status. It also wouldn't surprise me if Dee broke Noah's ark for attention, either from having a child with a broken arm or by blaming it on her husband who, for all we know might not even be an alcoholic. It's hard to judge what's happening when we seem to be given a warped version of the truth. Social Services might not've even stepped in given that according to @Abortions4All they have a hard time recognising Munchausen's by Proxy parents. Maybe the Dad got custody back which, not fitting in with Dee's story, would have to be replaced with a lie to seem credible.

This is all speculation on my part and I could be very wrong on Dee being a big lier but either way, she's lost custody of Noah so thing's aren't that bad at the moment.

Got2Hands

"Talk about HACK-xilerating!"
kiwifarms.net
CPS is rife with problems, so a social worker being a dick is perfectly plausible. A social worker and a judge being dicks is also perfectly plausible. The social worker, the judge, the state's attorney, and the entire hospital staff's worth of people seeing your child for "diabetes and epilepsy" smacks of something deeply wrong and I'd kill to be a fly on the wall for those court proceedings.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True.

But y'all still ain't funny.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA GET REKT, LADY.

Fuck, I wondered about the Windy City Media article because it was terrible and so biased and unquestioning towards the bat shit mother. No reputable pub would have published an article that awful and slanted with hearsay.

So I had a feeling the author probably veered towards lolcow/troon land and I was right. Gretchen Rachel Hammond is a “Jewish trans journalist” and apparently got fired from the newspaper for shit stirring involving the Jewish women getting booted from the Chicago dyke march or something. Not really a troon because she has but real effort and plastic surgery into passing, but certainly a terrible journalist.

Oupalaylay

kiwifarms.net
Well, it obviously had to be yet another case of: mother is projecting onto her child for attention. It's the same problem as with any mom blogger with a special kid (A.K.A. autistic), who keeps saying how hard it is to have a child that is SO different from the others... Funny how it every time I've seen such a case, the child in question happens to be a boy... No good mother would make a blog about their daily troubles as a parent, it just show you're terrible at it and trying to get attention in the way out...
Hope the kid is gonna end up better now, it's a difficult situation at such a young age...

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
This is just a theory but is it possible that the mother had a daughter that previously died?

A few years ago I followed some drama connected to a fundie mommy blogger. She had three boys and kept several large plastic containers full of girls' clothes. If I'm not mistaken she began collecting them when she got pregnant the first time.
With every pregnancy after the first she kept on adding to the pile of girls' clothes. Last I heard, she had a fourth child - also a boy. No idea if she got rid of the clothes.

captn_kettle

kiwifarms.net
Powerleveling a bit but it's not about me and is relevant. I grew up with a girl named Alex who swore for 11 years she was a boy. So her parents let her dress however she wanted, called her him, and called her Alex like she wanted. We were 7 when Alex introduced herself as a boy and I didn't know for a year she was a girl. Now Alex's parents didn't make a big deal about this. Her mom was a pediatrician and just let her do whatever with her clothes and hair. No drama, no blog insanity. As a teen Alex decided she was a girl and is now working in the fashion industry and living happily in NYC as a female.

During conversations like this I always think of her and how if she was being raised by an SJW she would have probably been so fucked up as an adult and not able to function.

My brother used to identify as a female when he was young. We collectively agreed to just go along with it, and he grew up and forgot about his "new name" and realized he had a dick.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
it looks like he didn't actually get taken off her/she still has custody at this point since she's posted a link to this YouCaring page to change the kids name. Her Facebook also has this picture of the kid and his brother with identical shit haircuts and signs they probably can't even read yet.

So much for that brief celebration.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
it looks like he didn't actually get taken off her/she still has custody at this point since she's posted a link to this YouCaring page to change the kids name. Her Facebook also has this picture of the kid and his brother with identical shit haircuts and signs they probably can't even read yet.

God dammit.

That YouCaring page mentions that she has "temporary full custody," so she also has to go through the legal process of making Noah's father show up in court and sign for the name change.

She mentions that her other child has an autoimmune disease, which raises some red flags. She speaks as if it's a significant detriment to his health, but the likelihood of a 4-year-old having a serious autoimmune condition is pretty fucking slim, from what I understand.

She also mentions that she is the "only family" for her children, and that nobody else supports them. This is also interesting, considering there are several recent comments on Dee's Facebook posts from her own mother. She repeatedly asks that Dee call her, because Dee's father is in the hospital and they miss her and her children. Here's just one example.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.49.06 PM.png

I'm obviously just going off of what we can see from her very limited social media presence, but I don't know. I have a pretty bad feeling about all of this.

vivistrm

kiwifarms.net
The youngest boy also looks exactly like the mother and the eldest looks a lot like the dad- I wonder if that's where the mum's desire to push this comes from?

A huge part of her online social identity is being the mother of a transgender child I think that even if Noah decided right now that he wanted to stop wearing dresses and get his hair cut she just wouldn't let him.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The youngest boy also looks exactly like the mother and the eldest looks a lot like the dad- I wonder if that's where the mum's desire to push this comes from?

A huge part of her online social identity is being the mother of a transgender child I think that even if Noah decided right now that he wanted to stop wearing dresses and get his hair cut she just wouldn't let him.

I'm sure she tells him he can stop whenever he wants do, I mean, if you really want to make mommy have to cut herself again.