Trans Toddler Tumblr

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
H

HY 140

kiwifarms.net
That YouCaring page mentions that she has "temporary full custody," so she also has to go through the legal process of making Noah's father show up in court and sign for the name change.
i'm hoping is dad is like "no way fuck off tranny" but idk he might be fucking inane too

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
It's insanely easy to get an 18-30 month old to say they're a girl.

Kids that age are parrots. They are starting to communicate with their own words, but if they don't know what to say, a common reaction is echolalia, or repeating the last thing you said. Lots of kids for months in that age range, when asked their preference about a series of items, will happily repeat the last one they heard. If you re-ordered your question, they'd say something else.

So: "Are you a boy ... or a girl?"
"I a ... girl!"

It's that easy. Flip it around and they'd say boy. Echolalia is a normal part of toddler development and sticks around longer in kids with autism spectrum disorders. It's that easy to manipulate a kid in this stage, and when they say it, you just start talking to them about their answer like it was the correct one. "Oh, you're a girl! What do you like to do because you're a girl? Do you like to play dolls?" "I like play dolls!"

Echolalia is a step immediately before a kid starting to voice their own thoughts on topics, so it's not long before whatever you give them as input starts getting remixed as output. Before you know it, the kid is forming lots of thoughts and sentences around gender and girliness, whatever you've told them that is, and by age 4 centers a lot of their identity around those thoughts. Some kids will eventually rebel against this type of conditioning, but the thing about conditioning is that usually, it works.

transgender vegan cat.png

Last edited:

Dolphin Lundgren

Picking blueberries with Henry Fonda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said it in the other trans kid thread. CPS really needs to take emotional and psychological abuse just as seriously because this will most likely lead up to more serious problems in the future. Especially if that mom is psychotic enough to push for puberty blockers or some kind of serious body change on that poor child. That happened to one other young boy in the past and that boy committed suicide as an adult.
Going by that recent photo above, the damage is already done.

Bani

Pocket Clown
kiwifarms.net
God dammit.

That YouCaring page mentions that she has "temporary full custody," so she also has to go through the legal process of making Noah's father show up in court and sign for the name change.

She mentions that her other child has an autoimmune disease, which raises some red flags. She speaks as if it's a significant detriment to his health, but the likelihood of a 4-year-old having a serious autoimmune condition is pretty fucking slim, from what I understand.

She also mentions that she is the "only family" for her children, and that nobody else supports them. This is also interesting, considering there are several recent comments on Dee's Facebook posts from her own mother. She repeatedly asks that Dee call her, because Dee's father is in the hospital and they miss her and her children. Here's just one example.

View attachment 374001

I'm obviously just going off of what we can see from her very limited social media presence, but I don't know. I have a pretty bad feeling about all of this.

What, she's going to legally change the kid's name? What the fuck happened to "We don't know [if this is just a phase]"!? Letting the kid dress the way he wants to one thing, but changing his name just because he asked?

Has this person never interacted with a five-year-old before? If your other kid asks to have his name changed to Darth Vader, are you just going to run down to the SSA office and revise his documents? Five year olds can't even be trusted to tie their fucking shoes or wipe their asses properly! What the fuck makes you so certain he'll still want this ten years from now?

Jesus Christ, at least give the kid until he or she hits puberty or has had the Talk. For fuck's sake, some people really should not be allowed to have kids.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Yep. By telling him he is a girl, every day and from a very young age, changing his name, having everyone in his life refer to him as a girl, enrolling him in school as a girl, she is completely indoctrinating him. Start kids young and tell them something over and over, and it becomes an absolute fact in their mind.
  • God created you and everything else in the universe.
  • Jesus walked on water.
  • Two of every animal in the world were loaded into one boat and they all lived together at sea for 40 days and 40 nights.
  • You are a girl, your name is Ella.
Only when people grow older and begin to think for themselves do they realize all these things just might not be absolute facts. This is when the poor kid realizes just what a train wreck his mom has made of his life and his body.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. By telling him he is a girl, every day and from a very young age, changing his name, having everyone in his life refer to him as a girl, enrolling him in school as a girl, she is completely indoctrinating him. Start kids young and tell them something over and over, and it becomes an absolute fact in their mind.
  • God created you and everything else in the universe.
  • Jesus walked on water.
  • Two of every animal in the world were loaded into one boat and they all lived together at sea for 40 days and 40 nights.
  • You are a girl, your name is Ella.
Only when people grow older and begin to think for themselves do they realize all these things just might not be absolute facts. This is when the poor kid realizes just what a train wreck his mom has made of his life and his body.

Maybe these hardships will create a strong people. I can only see so many of these crazy stories ending in teenage rebellions or them getting college paid for and getting the fuck out and never talking to their parents again.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe these hardships will create a strong people. I can only see so many of these crazy stories ending in teenage rebellions or them getting college paid for and getting the fuck out and never talking to their parents again.

Ernest Hemingway was also dressed like a girl as a child.

Not everyone turns out to be serial killers.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
It was actually normal for young boys to wear dresses. They were still considered boys and treated like boys though.
Hemmingway's mother went well beyond social norms though considering she not only put him in dresses, but did so to fulfill a fantasy of having twin girls and thus presented Hemmingway in public as her daughter for years, along with some other mental problems that likely caused her to engage in some other abusive behavior. It was bad enough that Hemmingway basically disowned her in his adult life and tried to distance himself from his childhood as much as possible.

If Hemmingway had been born in the modern era there's a good chance his mother would've jumped on the Trans Toddler bandwagon.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame you need a license to drive but any two chucklefucks can have a child together.

Christ I hope those poor kids get help, they went from having to deal with an abusive alcoholic dad to being trapped with a delusional mother that wants to throw away any chance these poor kids have at a normal life for attention. These kids have already had a rough life having to deal with so much shit while the oldest is only 4 years old, and now they're being forced into a fad lifestyle they don't even understand to appease their deranged mother. These kids had to watch their parents divorce at a young age and were beaten horribly by their father, they need actual stable fucking parental support to get through this shit so they can have a normal and happy life, and all their mom is doing is forcing them through even more trauma so she can feel like a good mom with a special little child.

AdSense

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand needing to change the kid's name. That's the part that's really blowing my mind here. Surely you can contact the schools and have them change the name the kid is registered with in the system to the preferred one.

The mother is putting a stunning lack of thought into what happens if he kid wants to detransition. Which is absolutely a thing that happens in trans adults. Mommy shouldn't be making all the decisions here or deciding what legal action should be taken.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mother is putting a stunning lack of thought into what happens if he kid wants to detransition. Which is absolutely a thing that happens in trans adults. Mommy shouldn't be making all the decisions here or deciding what legal action should be taken.

It makes you wish there were a way to protect children from insane parents on the occasions they decide to be criminally negligent or abusive. Like, an agency or something.

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

View attachment 373031

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

View attachment 373032

I really think they need to look into these trans toddler cases more because it does indeed seem to be a newer variation of Munchausen by proxy. The fact that it's being pushed mostly on boys is also very suspect. It sets a trend that if you don't get a girl then you don't need to try again. You have a perfectly good transgirl already. Very frightening.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really can't stand it whenever parents try to shove shit like this down their kids throats, because I've noticed that this is the kind of thing that only shows up when an unstable mother has a little boy during a broken marriage and the marriage falls apart. Every single blog like this always starts the exact same way and them desperately trying to frame it as them simple being an open-minded loving mother giving their kids what they want the more it becomes apparent that they're manipulating these poor children into this lifestyle. Its been inadvertently proven before by tumblrites themselves that when kids are raised in a non gender conforming way 9 times out of 10 the kids behaved exactly as a typical child of their birth gender would act at that age and usually ignore their parents attempts at trying to steer them down the gender special path. When kids are given freedom to express themselves they might have a few peculiar phases here and there, but as long as they're not forced into trooning out they're typically comfortable with their gender. Which is why I'm pretty much certain that the poor kid is being manipulated into this by his mother.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think they need to look into these trans toddler cases more because it does indeed seem to be a newer variation of Munchausen by proxy. The fact that it's being pushed mostly on boys is also very suspect. It sets a trend that if you don't get a girl then you don't need to try again. You have a perfectly good transgirl already. Very frightening.

I think this is more ideological than psychological. "Men are evil so how could my precious child possibly be one?"

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me as to why when someone is transiting it's always male to female?

Purple Man

The Man Behind the Laughter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ I hope those poor kids get help, they went from having to deal with an abusive alcoholic dad to being trapped with a delusional mother that wants to throw away any chance these poor kids have at a normal life for attention. These kids have already had a rough life having to deal with so much shit while the oldest is only 4 years old, and now they're being forced into a fad lifestyle they don't even understand to appease their deranged mother. These kids had to watch their parents divorce at a young age and were beaten horribly by their father, they need actual stable fucking parental support to get through this shit so they can have a normal and happy life, and all their mom is doing is forcing them through even more trauma so she can feel like a good mom with a special little child.
I'm not going to white knight the father, but we only have the one side of the story.
While it could be true that the father was a dead-beat that actually hurt the kid(s) under the influence, it might only be partially true. For all we know he might have started drinking because of his batshit insane wife and the kid could either hurt himself or even the mother could inflict the damage when dad was in drunken stupor to use it as a leverage to get the custody.

Hell, the mother might be either delusional or just plain ignorant, jumping on the "trans kid" fad, or actually malicious to the kid she had with the guy she hates now, taking her revenge on the poor sod.

The only thing we know for certain is that she's forcing herself onto her kid and that she needs to stop. Every other thing could be her narrative, so take it with a grain of salt.