Trans Toddler Tumblr

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me as to why when someone is transiting it's always male to female?

People with no self-respect and no self pride want their lives to easier, like when they were children and want to be able to become victims to enrich themselves and get attention.

Most propaganda features women in danger for a reason.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me as to why when someone is transiting it's always male to female?

It could be as simple and dumb as that the only thing that makes you male is a Y chromosome and women don't have one. Everyone has at least one X chromosome, though.

2 litre soda

For what we do, we have to grovel?
kiwifarms.net

The current zeitgeist of the weirdo Left is that women are Good, and men are Bad. Therefore, if you are a certain type of person, you'll take this to mean that you should stop being the Bad thing, and become the Good thing.

There's plenty of people who go FtM, or who go MtF without being shitheads about it, but you don't hear about them, for the same reason that you don't hear about all the people who got home safely and weren't in the five car pile up on the expressway.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
A variety of reasons.
  1. Autogynephilia is a thing, and autoandrophilia isn't. (Arguably the trans mlms are autoandrophilic, but that's new.)
  2. Men are visually boring. Even an attractive man in a nice suit is going to get less attention than a woman with gigantic bolt-ons, a dress leaving barely anything to the imagination, and over the top makeup. Troons want that attention, either because they're useless and unloveable autists or self loathing homosexuals who hate other gays.
  3. With regards to children, it's been discussed that crazy mothers have been forcing their sons into dresses for a long time. However, I'd say overall this little trans girl thing is mostly propagated by women who latch onto anything--autism, indigo children, ADHD, whatever--that will give them attention. It's basically Munchausen's by Proxy.

Block Me

kiwifarms.net
People with no self-respect and no self pride want their lives to easier, like when they were children and want to be able to become victims to enrich themselves and get attention.

Most propaganda features women in danger for a reason.
Yeah, it's the much-hyped potential for victimhood that makes it so appealing. FtMs don't get anywhere near the kind of attention and reverence that MtFs do because of the notion that being a trans man is easier (and therefore less respectable) than being a trans woman. The reality is that fitting in with the opposite sex is difficult no matter which direction you're coming from, and it takes real commitment to make it work.

There was a feminist author who went undercover as a man for two years and was surprised by how hard it was to be manly, and wound up gaining a new sense of respect for the trials men face in our culture. Here's a video about the experience, it's definitely worth watching all the way through:

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
With regards to children, it's been discussed that crazy mothers have been forcing their sons into dresses for a long time. However, I'd say overall this little trans girl thing is mostly propagated by women who latch onto anything--autism, indigo children, ADHD, whatever--that will give them attention. It's basically Munchausen's by Proxy.
I think the focus on boys specifically might also have to do with how these sorts of things seem to mostly attract the kinds of mothers who feel less of a connection to their sons, because what they really wanted was a daughter to dress up and vicariously live through like a fucked up living dolly.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I think the focus on boys specifically might also have to do with how these sorts of things seem to mostly attract the kinds of mothers who feel less of a connection to their sons, because what they really wanted was a daughter to dress up and vicariously live through like a fucked up living dolly.
Yeah, my mom told me she would've been disappointed if she'd had a son, because she wanted a little girl to dress up. And her mom had so many kids (7), because she really wanted a girl, and when she finally got one it was exceptional so she had another. I don't think this is uncommon. Some women just take it to the extreme.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
I think it is also because parents don't usually get too worked up over a rugged little girl Tomboy who loves digging for worms and climbing trees and playing soccer, but a sissyboy who wants to wear pink sparkle dresses and a tiara and play with Barbies? Better get that kid fixed and legally declared a girl to save face.