Trans Toddler Tumblr -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to hear one of these people explain why they think kids can't consent to using their genitals in the ordinary way, but can consent to have them chopped off entirely.

They don't have an answer other than to screech insanely about twansphobia while chopping off cocks.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me as to why when someone is transiting it's always male to female?
75% of pediatric transitioners are FTM, but everyone knows they are girls, most of them would otherwise be lesbians, so no one gives a shit. Plus the transition is pretty boring, FTMs wear practical clothing and play sports or whatever, while MTF transition includes all kinds of fashion and glitter. I honestly think people like stories of boys growing up to be whatever they want, even if what they want to grow up to be is a girl. It is weird. Even parents and childcare workers give babies totally different treatment based on sex, and "trans" kids get treated like their natal sex when people know that they are trans. Deep down people don't buy this shit.

Its the same for adult troons. The only time adult FTMs are ever in the news is for having babies, and they are rarely politicians or people of note. We only know chaz bono because Cher is their mom. MTFs are politicans and celebrities on their own.

Got2Hands

"Talk about HACK-xilerating!"
kiwifarms.net
75% of pediatric transitioners are FTM, but everyone knows they are girls, most of them would otherwise be lesbians, so no one gives a shit. Plus the transition is pretty boring, FTMs wear practical clothing and play sports or whatever, while MTF transition includes all kinds of fashion and glitter. I honestly think people like stories of boys growing up to be whatever they want, even if what they want to grow up to be is a girl. It is weird. Even parents and childcare workers give babies totally different treatment based on sex, and "trans" kids get treated like their natal sex when people know that they are trans. Deep down people don't buy this shit.

Its the same for adult troons. The only time adult FTMs are ever in the news is for having babies, and they are rarely politicians or people of note. We only know chaz bono because Cher is their mom. MTFs are politicans and celebrities on their own.

There's also the fact that FTMs have an easier time blending in really, really, really well. Testosterone's basically magical man potion -- once you're done, unless your clothes come off, you generally look and sound exactly like a cis dude. With really famous MTFs, they tend to be either supermodels or still identifiable to some degree as biologically male. From an outside perspective, that's less "boring."

Last edited:

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also the fact that FTMs have an easier time blending in really, really, really well. Testosterone's basically magical man potion -- once you're done, unless your clothes come off, you generally look and sound exactly like a cis dude. With really famous MTFs, they tend to be either supermodels or still identifiable to some degree as biologically male. From an outside perspective, that's less "boring."

I'd say this represents an ... idealized version of the typical FTM. Some can pass in photographs, but their voices are bizarre and the median height of an American woman is 5'4. Men that short, especially ones with strange voices, stick out like sore thumbs even if they can grow a big beard.

Got2Hands

"Talk about HACK-xilerating!"
kiwifarms.net
I'd say this represents an ... idealized version of the typical FTM. Some can pass in photographs, but their voices are bizarre and the median height of an American woman is 5'4. Men that short, especially ones with strange voices, stick out like sore thumbs even if they can grow a big beard.

Eh...it seems like the ones with those odd, buzzy, in-between voices are either still in the process of transitioning or drew the short end of the stick. Buck Angel's still kind of got one going on, but it's not really bizarre -- he just sounds gay. Even then, a short, bearded man with an odd voice is going to stand out, but not nearly as much as what looks to the public like a guy in a dress.

MarissaXD

Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash
kiwifarms.net
Eh...it seems like the ones with those odd, buzzy, in-between voices are either still in the process of transitioning or drew the short end of the stick. Buck Angel's still kind of got one going on, but it's not really bizarre -- he just sounds gay. Even then, a short, bearded man with an odd voice is going to stand out, but not nearly as much as what looks to the public like a guy in a dress.
They'll be viewed as younger than they really are.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the height is as big an impediment to passing as you might think, because it's not like there aren't short guys. Certainly it's noticeable, but there's a difference between 'hey, that guy's really short' and 'hey, that's a woman'. It's the female figure that's the problem, and if you're short you're going to have to put more work into changing it, but I don't think it's insurmountable.

SeaPancake

KF's resident history sperg
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the kid doesn't want to be a girl but he is interested in dresses and girly things but hasn't grasped the concept that you don't have to be a girl to enjoy "girl things". It's lessened considerably, but our culture does gender certain activities, and parents continue to do that whole "girls don't play in the dirt" and "boys don't play with dolls" bullshit. Like I said, he may not even want to be a *girl* but do "girl things". He may not even be trans but a future crossdresser. There's also the possibility that it's simply a phase. I'm not sure how you would approach your child who is going through such a "phase", but I can tell you with absolute certainty that reacting violently to the kid trying on clothes of the opposite sex is how you get future serial rapist-murderers.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the kid doesn't want to be a girl but he is interested in dresses and girly things but hasn't grasped the concept that you don't have to be a girl to enjoy "girl things". It's lessened considerably, but our culture does gender certain activities, and parents continue to do that whole "girls don't play in the dirt" and "boys don't play with dolls" bullshit. Like I said, he may not even want to be a *girl* but do "girl things". He may not even be trans but a future crossdresser. There's also the possibility that it's simply a phase. I'm not sure how you would approach your child who is going through such a "phase", but I can tell you with absolute certainty that reacting violently to the kid trying on clothes of the opposite sex is how you get future serial rapist-murderers.
Eh, the schizophrenic way that boy/girl gendered shit is being treated is part of the problem. You can have a person arguing that a boy playing with dolls/girl playing with hotwheels is good and not a sign at all and have them 15 seconds later arguing that if a boy plays with dolls/girl plays with hotwheels is a sign that they’re trans.

God, Assigned Male is hideously guilty of this. One second arguing that you shouldn’t put all the pink sparkly princess toys in one aisle and race car wrestling firgures in the other because “breaking gender binary” and the next have a character become trans because they like dresses.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
I was able to find some updates on the family. Seems that she no longer posts on the blog because she's actually become somewhat of a public figure.

She did this podcast episode earlier in 2017, where she spoke about the challenges of being a mother to a trans child. The photos of the child are definitely the same child from the trans-toddler blog.

She's also described as an "LGBTQ activist" in this story from April 2017 that describes the exact situation detailed on the trans-toddler blog.

And it gets even better. Here's a YouCaring fundraiser set up earlier in 2017, after the child was apparently removed from the mother's custody.

View attachment 373031

In a later update to the YouCaring fundraiser, she mentions that DCFS accuses her of having FDBP. This stands for factitious disorder by proxy, more commonly known as Munchausen's.

View attachment 373032

The kid is now "the biggest trans activist in Chicago".

“Until recently, the schools had a lack of regulations and standards on how to handle transgender situations,” says Ella’s mother, Dee McCord (who identifies as non-binary) who lives in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood. “The new bill is a huge step for protecting trans kids and making sure they have training and support in schools.”

There’s no doubt that Ella knows who she is—a typical second-grader who tattles on her younger brother, Levi, and goes crazy for glitter, unicorns, nail polish and makeup. Her mom calls her “the most feminine girly human that could possibly ever live.”

Dee is looking forward to watching Ella continue to grow and turn into the person she is and was meant to be. In the next few years, she will start puberty blockers and hormones, and begin the physical transition process with gender surgeries at 16.

I can't wait to chop my son's dick off!

She's still grifting

Created 17 July 2019

In 2016 my sweet 4.5 year old child socially transitioned from male to female (with support of Lurie Childrens Gender Clinic). While the people who know her and our family this didn't come as a surprise as she had been telling us she is a girl since she could talk. Within 2 weeks of her transition the absolute worse thing you can imagine happened. Her biological father used excessive force to try to force her into 'boy' PJs and broke her arm. Her biological father has a history of issues with alcohol and comes from a Church of Christ conservative background that espouses homophobia and transphobia, so we knew there could be an issue with the transition but we did not expect this. After he broke her arm, then he gave her over the counter medications to drug her to sleep leaving her in that state for her nanny and myself to find. What makes this most important is that he was a forensic toxicologist to the medical examiner, so he had intimate knowledge as to how the medications he gave her worked.

1569959088299.png

After being arrested for a class X felony and being indicted he dragged his children for 2 years through a criminal case forcing her and her brother who watched this happen relive the situation. Through this I watched a happy child turn into a shell of a person. After years of therapy and love, she now has the strength to advocate for herself and other trans children.

In 2018, he plead guilty to a lesser charge with the help of his two teams of lawyers and being an upper class white male. During the trial, our son became very ill and was diagnosed with a rare, life threatening, genetic disease. They received no support from their biological father's family and instead were shamed my family for being trans and queer. I have committed my life to keeping my kids safe and healthy.

After years in court to finalize the divorce, he only managed to attend one court date. He is now trying to get visitation and custody of the children he hurt in a multitude of ways. He just recently began refusing to cover their health insurance, even though it is mandated in his parental responsibilities. Not having access to health care will likely result in the death of our son. The court system is refusing to to help us. Our judge and the counter counsel has continued to mis-gender and dead name our daughter and myself.

If the assaulted was an adult, they would not be forced to see their abuser and we would be standing behind them. These children need you behind them. This money is being raised to pay for the legal fees and medical care of my son. Thank you for taking the time to read this and support our queer family in need.

She has $4.7k of $20k now.

Maybe no coincidence that the gofundme was started just after her wedding, which is to a woman.

She had no wedding list, just asked for money for a honeymoon. I guess $20k buys a nice vacation.

I found the husband's arrest

NAME TIMOTHY E MCCORD
ARRESTEDMonday, July 11, 2016 6:40 PM
RELEASED (AGENCY DETENTION FACILITY)Tuesday, July 12, 2016 6:32 AM
1569960869833.png

720 ILCS 5.0/12-3.05-B-1AGG BTRY/CHILD <13/PERM DISABLOFFENSE AS CITED

It looks like he got demoted? https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothy-mccord-9952a14a From Forensic Toxologist II to Administrative Assistant

Here is a picture of him at Auburn

1569961652236.png

It looks like he does indeed have a background in the Church of Christ

See here
and here

Mr. Don Edward McCord, age 73, of Eagleville, TN, died Wednesday, January 17, 2018, in Murfreesboro, TN. He was born in Smyrna, TN a son of the late William Puckett “Joe” and Emma Dolores McKnight McCord. Mr. McCord was a member of the Rockvale Church of Christ.

There seem to be a whole bunch of McCords in the Church of Christ.

However I'm not sure that it is particularly more conservative than your average Alabama Christian.

Last edited:

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is wrong of me given the fact that I've got a feminist background and I know men are capable of awful shit. God knows that asymmetrically-eyed hipster-mustachioed guy looks like he could well have broken a little boy's arm and given him Benadryl to tell him to sleep it off.

But when I know that the mom has been shopping him around for a gender diagnosis since he started talking, and that she's essentially punishing the child with continuing psychological abuse and Munchausen's-by-proxy when she pathologizes his kid behavior, I also think mom could have been capable of drugging him, breaking his arm, and when he woke up telling him to say daddy did it because of his gender, and the kid going along with it. Normally I'd say that's a totally batshit scenario, but when mom already displays MbP characteristics, it's hard to shake the feeling.