Transjoy -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
#TransJoy for me has been seeing transgender children thriving as themselves within happy families. In the better late than never files, I preach to the baby trans people all the time about putting distance between themselves and any and all people in their lives resisting their transition, but not to burn the bridges. My father was wise enough to make peace with me in the last two years of his life.
Something that should really light up everybody's lives is we have a president who is actually going to bat for us.

1618369427885.png

Debi Jackson

Y'all. I live-tweeted a hearing in TX on two anti-trans bills all day today. Edit for a time correction: The first THREE HOURS with "invited witnesses" were trash. But then trans youth, their parents, grandparents, social workers, ministers, and other allies came out in force. There is so much beauty in the trans community. So many precious souls. And they deserve so much better than they are experiencing in lege sessions across the country right now.
One mom talked about the joy in her daughter once she was affirmed and transitioned at school. We need to showcase TRANS JOY more often.
So tell me about the TRANS JOY you've seen or experienced. Let's remember the good that exists.
(Then head to RedBubble and buy some trans joy stickers to support the artist: https://www.redbubble.com/.../Trans-Joy-is.../50150479.EJUG5)

It will be a little while before the video is available to view.​

·

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
#TransJoy for me has been seeing transgender children thriving as themselves within happy families. In the better late than never files, I preach to the baby trans people all the time about putting distance between themselves and any and all people in their lives resisting their transition, but not to burn the bridges. My father was wise enough to make peace with me in the last two years of his life.
Something that should really light up everybody's lives is we have a president who is actually going to bat for us.

View attachment 2085978

Debi Jackson

Y'all. I live-tweeted a hearing in TX on two anti-trans bills all day today. Edit for a time correction: The first THREE HOURS with "invited witnesses" were trash. But then trans youth, their parents, grandparents, social workers, ministers, and other allies came out in force. There is so much beauty in the trans community. So many precious souls. And they deserve so much better than they are experiencing in lege sessions across the country right now.​

One mom talked about the joy in her daughter once she was affirmed and transitioned at school. We need to showcase TRANS JOY more often.​

So tell me about the TRANS JOY you've seen or experienced. Let's remember the good that exists.​

(Then head to RedBubble and buy some trans joy stickers to support the artist: https://www.redbubble.com/.../Trans-Joy-is.../50150479.EJUG5)​

It will be a little while before the video is available to view.​

·
Of course you're obsessed with Children, Tom. Of course. Your father and your entire family are ashamed of you. He was just nice to you toward the end, so you wouldn't try to return and rape your sister and her grandchildren.