Transjoy

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, remember how Tommy said it was okay for him to rape Sabrina because she ran away from home? See how now he’s advocating for trans kids (nothing to say about adults I see) putting distance between themselves and their families if the families object? Remember how he said he was looking for “a man with a vagina” for a partner?

Such a pedo, this man is.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Thomas you can't be a woman when your entire body looks like a fucking scrotum.
tommy.png

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
kiwifarms.net
You formatted a post correctly wow

You’re deliberately baiting people though, you know what will happen if you comment on isolating children from their families. Why do you invite being called a paedophile so regularly? Do you subconsciously want people to discuss it?

Even if you believe that children can truly identify as trans, which is debatable, we know that neurodivergent and/or abused children are over represented in this group. It’s even more important that these children aren’t isolated from their support system and are able to safely develop their idea of self without making lifelong irreversible decisions.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
another useless post tom? Now how many times do you have to be told TO NOT TALK TO KIDS. and you moo so much. You are an obvious low IQ sperging lolcow.

Comically you wreak everyone's ears then talk about your dog fingering and child rape.

#TransJoy for me has been seeing transgender children thriving as themselves within happy families. In the better late than never files, I preach to the baby trans people all the time about putting distance between themselves and any and all people in their lives resisting their transition, but not to burn the bridges. My father was wise enough to make peace with me in the last two years of his life.
Something that should really light up everybody's lives is we have a president who is actually going to bat for us.

View attachment 2085978

Debi Jackson

Y'all. I live-tweeted a hearing in TX on two anti-trans bills all day today. Edit for a time correction: The first THREE HOURS with "invited witnesses" were trash. But then trans youth, their parents, grandparents, social workers, ministers, and other allies came out in force. There is so much beauty in the trans community. So many precious souls. And they deserve so much better than they are experiencing in lege sessions across the country right now.​

One mom talked about the joy in her daughter once she was affirmed and transitioned at school. We need to showcase TRANS JOY more often.​

So tell me about the TRANS JOY you've seen or experienced. Let's remember the good that exists.​

(Then head to RedBubble and buy some trans joy stickers to support the artist: https://www.redbubble.com/.../Trans-Joy-is.../50150479.EJUG5)​

It will be a little while before the video is available to view.​

·
Grooming kids again tom? looking for that little girl to inject T into so you can have that little strong man with a vagina concept again
Sounds like grooming to me Tommie.

Leave kids (and dogs) alone.
Oh it is. He is looking for an enslaved child to sexually abuse.
carry on , you fucking ridiculous vidiot DKE clubbers.
Tom you are a DKE and you are an idiot. You are so slow mentally you are a foul beast of a man
You finally posted truthful content

:story:
Yes he did he admitted to raping Sabrina and finger fucking dogs.
Why are you interested in trans kids you sick fuck?
He has this sick deranged view and want to put some girl on hormones and enslave her to a life of pervert deprived tom life.

Aryanne

I dont care what color you are, just dont sperg
kiwifarms.net
I really shouldn't put effort into this but fuck it have nothing better to do. The reason why kids should be kept well away from the troon stuff is due to the fact they're kids these are the same living beings who'll race around the room pretending to be a plane hell i remember dressing up in girls clothes when i was small its not a sign a child wants to be a trans its simply a stage of growing up. Allowing children to go down this path is opening them wide up to possible abuse, and future mental health issues (ie: almost 50% of younger trannies have attempted suicide) for such a life changing medical course someone should be mature enough to decide (granted i still have my doubts if trannydom has any real benefit but do what you want as long as you're not hurting others and not leeching off my tax dollars). The rate of young trans people who are now regreting the path they went down is quite high (again, note the suicide rate) and unfortunately blockers and HRT aren't as temporary as shills make them out to be they will have a lasting and prolonged impact. There is also the positive feedback loop to take into account, especially with children but this can apply to all trannies as well (just go look at their subreddits for example) where our monkey brains will want to continue doing something if it leads to people around us giving encouragement. If someone who is over 18 wants to destroy their body with hormones and surgery, go for it but not children who are very easily persuaded.

Theres also the aspect of, isnt trying to convince people they are trans to get what could be argued is aggressive "treatment" somewhat sick? especially toward children, maybe even it could be put down to some sort of fetish.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really shouldn't put effort into this but fuck it have nothing better to do. The reason why kids should be kept well away from the troon stuff is due to the fact they're kids these are the same living beings who'll race around the room pretending to be a plane hell i remember dressing up in girls clothes when i was small its not a sign a child wants to be a trans its simply a stage of growing up. Allowing children to go down this path is opening them wide up to possible abuse, and future mental health issues (ie: almost 50% of younger trannies have attempted suicide) for such a life changing medical course someone should be mature enough to decide (granted i still have my doubts if trannydom has any real benefit but do what you want as long as you're not hurting others and not leeching off my tax dollars). The rate of young trans people who are now regreting the path they went down is quite high (again, note the suicide rate) and unfortunately blockers and HRT aren't as temporary as shills make them out to be they will have a lasting and prolonged impact. There is also the positive feedback loop to take into account, especially with children but this can apply to all trannies as well (just go look at their subreddits for example) where our monkey brains will want to continue doing something if it leads to people around us giving encouragement. If someone who is over 18 wants to destroy their body with hormones and surgery, go for it but not children who are very easily persuaded.
You make a valid point but what you need to understand is Tommy wants kids to transition early because it benefits his sick desires. He loves confused, estranged kids because then he can try and coax them into his home under the guise of 'he understands'. He doesn't care about their well-being...he just wants to take on the tranny granny mommy role in the hopes there'll be some sucky-fucky.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Theres also the aspect of, isnt trying to convince people they are trans to get what could be argued is aggressive "treatment" somewhat sick? especially toward children, maybe even it could be put down to some sort of fetish.
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're also evaluating the entire transgender population on the basis of your observations of it's freak fringe at Reddit. Go read the www.wpath.org/soc . The protocols for pediatric gender care are far from "aggressive" and nobody is convincing these children that they're trans. With proper case management, unless the child is persistently insistent that they are the gender opposite their sex and consistently express in that gender role, they will not receive any sort of chemical or surgical intervention. This is why @Dee Price will never get surgery. No psychiatrist would ever sign off on the letter of medical necessity because he's too mentally unstable.

Long term clinical studies are showing conclusively that children who are allowed to make their own choices about their grooming, attire, playthings and playmates are testing out on a par with or superior to their cisgender classmates across the board on scholastic aptitude and behavioral health parameters. Most notably, when transgender children and adults are able to be themselves in a supportive environment, the rates of self harm and suicide fall into more typical ranges.

The satisfaction rates are very high for HRT and GCS when the patient's health care is properly managed. By and large, the people responsible for your perception that " rate of young trans people who are now regreting the path they went down is quite high " are that Reddit freak fringe of gender queers. Intersex and transsexual people who have proper health care are thriving. My mother even remarked last night that she could see that I was much more at peace with myself than i ever was.
withoutdata.jpg

404 error on link correction: https://www.wpath.org/publications/soc

Last edited by a moderator: