Transjoy -

Aryanne

I dont care what color you are, just dont sperg
kiwifarms.net
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're also evaluating the entire transgender population on the basis of your observations of it's freak fringe at Reddit. Go read the www.wpath.org/soc . The protocols for pediatric gender care are far from "aggressive" and nobody is convincing these children that they're trans. With proper case management, unless the child is persistently insistent that they are the gender opposite their sex and consistently express in that gender role, they will not receive any sort of chemical or surgical intervention. This is why @Dee Price will never get surgery. No psychiatrist would ever sign off on the letter of medical necessity because he's too mentally unstable.

Long term clinical studies are showing conclusively that children who are allowed to make their own choices about their grooming, attire, playthings and playmates are testing out on a par with or superior to their cisgender classmates across the board on scholastic aptitude and behavioral health parameters. Most notably, when transgender children and adults are able to be themselves in a supportive environment, the rates of self harm and suicide fall into more typical ranges.

The satisfaction rates are very high for HRT and GCS when the patient's health care is properly managed. By and large, the people responsible for your perception that " rate of young trans people who are now regreting the path they went down is quite high " are that Reddit freak fringe of gender queers. Intersex and transsexual people who have proper health care are thriving. My mother even remarked last night that she could see that I was much more at peace with myself than i ever was.
They are aggressive though, pumping your body full of chemicals can't exactly be called mild, especially chemicals with irreversible results. Children still shouldn't be given "treatment" they're far too likely to just play along then end up regretting it later on in life. And those reddit subs tend to represent transgender people in a reasonable manner, i've seen those behaviour patterns in transgender people in places other than reddit. And if you as a functional adult are happy then sure do what you want, just don't expect me not to laugh at you.

And when you say a "supportive environment" this is exactly what i mean when referring to a positive feedback loop. And with children being convinced they're trans, it does happen and is actively happening, rather than just accepting someone is a tom boy or a feminine male UWU femboy thighs they get pushed toward the transgender option.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're also evaluating the entire transgender population on the basis of your observations of it's freak fringe at Reddit. Go read the www.wpath.org/soc . The protocols for pediatric gender care are far from "aggressive" and nobody is convincing these children that they're trans. With proper case management, unless the child is persistently insistent that they are the gender opposite their sex and consistently express in that gender role, they will not receive any sort of chemical or surgical intervention. This is why @Dee Price will never get surgery. No psychiatrist would ever sign off on the letter of medical necessity because he's too mentally unstable.

Long term clinical studies are showing conclusively that children who are allowed to make their own choices about their grooming, attire, playthings and playmates are testing out on a par with or superior to their cisgender classmates across the board on scholastic aptitude and behavioral health parameters. Most notably, when transgender children and adults are able to be themselves in a supportive environment, the rates of self harm and suicide fall into more typical ranges.

The satisfaction rates are very high for HRT and GCS when the patient's health care is properly managed. By and large, the people responsible for your perception that " rate of young trans people who are now regreting the path they went down is quite high " are that Reddit freak fringe of gender queers. Intersex and transsexual people who have proper health care are thriving. My mother even remarked last night that she could see that I was much more at peace with myself than i ever was.
Whoah calm down on the anti gender queer hatred you fuckin nazi

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You formatted a post correctly wow

You’re deliberately baiting people though, you know what will happen if you comment on isolating children from their families. Why do you invite being called a paedophile so regularly? Do you subconsciously want people to discuss it?

Even if you believe that children can truly identify as trans, which is debatable, we know that neurodivergent and/or abused children are over represented in this group. It’s even more important that these children aren’t isolated from their support system and are able to safely develop their idea of self without making lifelong irreversible decisions.
lol. the asinine accusations of the angry adult autistic asshole army of kiwi farmers, fed shit tons of disinformation and distortions about me by professional cyberterrorists are of no concern to me. I am well established in the LGBTQ+ advocacy networks as Auntie Tommie who is a fountainhead of accurate knowledge people are starving for. Only fools swallow the pedophile dogfucker shit.
Have you "exposed" Dr Fox yet? Are you going to expose Marci Bowers for Jazz Jennings' botched surgery?
Marci Bowers is well known for her botch jobs and does not need further exposure. i haven't had time to look deeper into fox's clinic yet and when i do, i'm not going to do anything but drop my findings in the community provider reviews directories. I'm a non-operative intersex person who survived IGM and CT. that's my focus.
Yet hardly anyone will watch it. They never do.
it's had 63 views in 12 hours and it's had at least nine of you angry, unhappy vengeful losers downvote it. you've never been able to muster many more on your own. the only time i get more downvotes is when i piss somebody with a lot of followers off.
They are aggressive though, pumping your body full of chemicals can't exactly be called mild, especially chemicals with irreversible results. Children still shouldn't be given "treatment" they're far too likely to just play along then end up regretting it later on in life. And those reddit subs tend to represent transgender people in a reasonable manner, i've seen those behaviour patterns in transgender people in places other than reddit. And if you as a functional adult are happy then sure do what you want, just don't expect me not to laugh at you.

And when you say a "supportive environment" this is exactly what i mean when referring to a positive feedback loop. And with children being convinced they're trans, it does happen and is actively happening, rather than just accepting someone is a tom boy or a feminine male UWU femboy thighs they get pushed toward the transgender option.
Whatever. Don't expect me not to laugh unfounded opinion of somebody so misinformed and contemptuous of transgender people. Your facts are not valid and you're a bigoted blowhard who is almost certainly white and overprivileged.

Attachments

• withoutdata.jpg
    withoutdata.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
  • programmable mind.jpg
    programmable mind.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 5
  • looking for offense.jpg
    looking for offense.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3

Aryanne

kiwifarms.net
lol. the asinine accusations of the angry adult autistic asshole army of kiwi farmers, fed shit tons of disinformation and distortions about me by professional cyberterrorists are of no concern to me. I am well established in the LGBTQ+ advocacy networks as Auntie Tommie who is a fountainhead of accurate knowledge people are starving for. Only fools swallow the pedophile dogfucker shit.

Marci Bowers is well known for her botch jobs and does not need further exposure. i haven't had time to look deeper into fox's clinic yet and when i do, i'm not going to do anything but drop my findings in the community provider reviews directories. I'm a non-operative intersex person who survived IGM and CT. that's my focus.

it's had 63 views in 12 hours and it's had at least nine of you angry, unhappy vengeful losers downvote it. you've never been able to muster many more on your own. the only time i get more downvotes is when i piss somebody with a lot of followers off.

Whatever. Don't expect me not to laugh unfounded opinion of somebody so misinformed and contemptuous of transgender people. Your facts are not valid and you're a bigoted blowhard who is almost certainly white and overprivileged.
rofl, running to the usual "WAAA TRANSPHOBE WAAA BIGOT" insults. I have no issue with troons in general i genuinely do not fucking care what adults do with themselves as long as it doesn't affect me but children are a very different matter so cut the "waa muh transbobe" bullshite.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am well established in the LGBTQ+ advocacy networks as Auntie Tommie who is a fountainhead of accurate knowledge people are starving for.
Are you sure it's not 'Anti Tommy' because you're the perfect representation of all the stereotypical transgender faults? That anything you do or suggest one should do the opposite of?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"pumping your body full of chemicals can't exactly be called mild, especially chemicals with irreversible results. Children still shouldn't be given "treatment" they're far too likely to just play along then end up regretting it later on in life."

This is incredibly wrong and I'll bet you endorse chemical intervention for all the other pediatric behavioral health disorders too. The kids get no medication at all prior to Tanner Stage 2 and they have found a reduced need for other psychiatric medications. They've also found reduced need for psychiatric services among post operative people. The satisfaction rates for the blockers and HRT approaches 100% and surgeries are in the high 90s, while satisfaction rates for far less invasive cosmetic procedures average in the low 80s. I can provide peer reviewed studies. All you're offering is anecdotes, opinions and insults. I don't care what your emotional justification is for doing it, you are stating false facts and harmful opinions in support of a genocidal agenda against transgender people worldwide.
rofl, running to the usual "WAAA TRANSPHOBE WAAA BIGOT" insults. I have no issue with troons in general i genuinely do not fucking care what adults do with themselves as long as it doesn't affect me but children are a very different matter so cut the "waa muh transbobe" bullshite.

Aryanne

kiwifarms.net
"pumping your body full of chemicals can't exactly be called mild, especially chemicals with irreversible results. Children still shouldn't be given "treatment" they're far too likely to just play along then end up regretting it later on in life."

This is incredibly wrong and I'll bet you endorse chemical intervention for all the other pediatric behavioral health disorders too. The kids get no medication at all prior to Tanner Stage 2 and they have found a reduced need for other psychiatric medications. They've also found reduced need for psychiatric services among post operative people. The satisfaction rates for the blockers and HRT approaches 100% and surgeries are in the high 90s, while satisfaction rates for far less invasive cosmetic procedures average in the low 80s. I can provide peer reviewed studies. All you're offering is anecdotes, opinions and insults. I don't care what your emotional justification is for doing it, you are stating false facts and harmful opinions in support of a genocidal agenda against transgender people worldwide.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-lgbt-transgender-trfn-idUSKBN28B3AV lol

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm glad American courts aren't so unethical to make such a far reaching decision based on the complaint of a single individual. The detransition rates among people whose cases are properly managed is < 2%.
You don't have to detransition when you kill yourself.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm glad American courts aren't so unethical to make such a far reaching decision based on the complaint of a single individual. The detransition rates among people whose cases are properly managed is < 2%.
Of course it's less than 2% when only .05% of the population is trans.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Oh, look. The pedophile who masturbates to children on Instagram & whines about age of consent laws cockblocking him also wants kids to troon out & alienate their support systems. Big surprise there.

Children always come up with you in relation to sexuality & nothing else. You can't think or talk about children outside of sexuality, sex & the law for some reason.

You'll never get to fuck children, Tom. You'll die an incel pedophile & that's still way better than you actually deserve.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You make a valid point but what you need to understand is Tommy wants kids to transition early because it benefits his sick desires. He loves confused, estranged kids because then he can try and coax them into his home under the guise of 'he understands'. He doesn't care about their well-being...he just wants to take on the tranny granny mommy role in the hopes there'll be some sucky-fucky.
Same pattern as with Sabrina. Make the child dependent on him so that when he starts hinting that they should “show their gratitude,” there’s no escape. For all Tommy is a laughable moron, we should never forget that he is also a monster.
Only fools swallow the pedophile dogfucker shit.
The “pedophile dogfucker shit” comes from your own words. Are you saying you’re a liar?