Transjoy -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jazz bought into delusions started by people far older than him and his parents, being irresponsible heathens, allowed him to believe he was a girl despite being quite clearly a bearer of the male organs. Is it hard to ask you not to encourage such degenderacy?
Her and well no Jazz didn't none of us that age know anyone. In fact in the old days we thought we were the only ones that felt like this.

See this is a neurological condition.
Not even close ugly pedo bastard. I'm (unfortunately) studying psychology and we looked at "gender" identity. Even in psychology, which was completely pinkwashed by gender identity, the consensus is that there is no stable gender identity before 13 years old. 80 - 95% of all children who claim to be "trans" or another sex will grow out of it. So even your pyschologist friends who pander to troons don't think that a child between 3 and 6 years old can decide their gender identity. j
Now here is the deal Tom is going by things i have said. And there is cluster called the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis. gender is stable and formed before birth.

Well there is a difference one is talking about social studies and the other is carving the brain of a person up and looking at it closely under a microscope.

Real trans never grow out of it. It comes to two conclusions. transition or death.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jazz bought into delusions started by people far older than him and his parents, being irresponsible heathens, allowed him to believe he was a girl despite being quite clearly a bearer of the male organs. Is it hard to ask you not to encourage such degenderacy?
Jazz was insisting that SHE was a girl from the time she started to talk. You are simply a misinformed bigot who can't even spell properly.

Current medical science has demonstrated pretty conclusively that transness is just something that happens to some people. Transgender and intersex people have always existed and in most non-industrialized societies, they are at least tolerated , if not revered for special senses that cis people don't have. There's nothing "abnormal" or "pathological" about it. Our brains are just cross wired with our gonads. Nothing about transgender boys or girls negatively impacts their cisgender classmates or anybody else. Transness is not contagious, but bigotry is especially virulent.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lots of people do it and up until about 25 years ago, nobody gave a fuck about girls as young as 14 marrying men under 30 and they still don't in most of the rest of the world, so fuck off with that bullshit, because what i "admit to" is in no way, shape or form pedophilia.
25 years ago was 1996, which was after the WACO incident happened. Yes, they shut it down primarily because David Koresh would receive gifts of young girls of all ages from their parents, you sick fucking bastard. Pedophilia was out of fashion way before 1996, but it's interesting that you choose that time. Was it the time you finger blasted your last victim during that time? It's quite telling that you don't boast about the marvels of pederstry, which has a long and established history throughout several different cultures. But we all know that's because you're interested in ramming little girls, and if the occasional boy gets in the way, that's probably okay with you too.
Jazz was insisting that SHE was a girl from the time she started to talk. You are simply a misinformed bigot who can't even spell properly.
Yet, you provide no evidence of such things because all of the videos that are on the Internet of Jazz have already been tracked down by yourself, which you used as fap material.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see old Tommy missed the pun. Not too bright, are you?

Current medical science has demonstrated pretty conclusively that transness is just something that happens to some people.
Like schizophrenia.

Transgender and intersex people have always existed and in most non-industrialized societies, they are at least tolerated ,
So is cannibalism.

if not revered for special senses that cis people don't have.
What senses are those? You can’t even spot sarcasm.

There's nothing "abnormal" or "pathological" about it. Our brains are just cross wired with our gonads.
That is both abnormal and pathological. I’m starting to think you don’t know anything about science at all.

Nothing about transgender boys or girls negatively impacts their cisgender classmates or anybody else. Transness is not contagious, but bigotry is especially virulent.
Look up ROGD. I’m afraid most of the articles don’t have pictures of the children in question, though, so you might find them pretty boring.

Last edited:

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Current medical science has demonstrated pretty conclusively that transness is just something that happens to some people. Transgender and intersex people have always existed and in most non-industrialized societies, they are at least tolerated , if not revered for special senses that cis people don't have. There's nothing "abnormal" or "pathological" about it. Our brains are just cross wired with our gonads. Nothing about transgender boys or girls negatively impacts their cisgender classmates or anybody else. Transness is not contagious, but bigotry is especially virulent.
Ah, their "special senses".

You mean their "special sense" that makes them more likely to kill themselves? Their "special sense" that makes them more susceptible to sexually degenerate and sex pest behavior?

If we teach kids at a young age that being trans is "valid uwu" rather than learning to love the gender they're born with, then those kids are harboring harmful ideologies that they will spread to their classmates. And yes, transness is contagious. I was in a friend group where transness spread like COVID and claimed some decent men. It is a mental illness. Second, look up the definitions for "bigotry" and "prejudice" and you will see my response does not fall under either definition. My opinions are based on personal experience and years of being around people in the LGBT community. My disgust towards the state of affairs in the LGBT community is reasonable.

Also I was spelling right; you're just too much of a meth-addicted retard to comprehend a "joke".

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
the transition was from tribal societies to industrial fascism over the course of the past 500 years and a lot of the reasons that young girls were married off to older men had to do with much shorter life expectancies. In the Bible Belt, it's still common for young men to get themselves established financially and then go find a teen to marry. That's why the crusade against Roy Moore didn't go anywhere. It was no big deal to most people down there. Go study the AOC laws worldwide. They're not at all standardized. Most of the world sees no problem with younger women and older men as long as the man is no more than twice as old as the young woman and she's at least 14. You'll see 14 as the demarcation line between misdemeanor and felony statutory rape in American law in many states.
Tom is a child fucking pedophile. Tom talks about his love for fucking children, because he is a child fucking pedophile. Tom makes excuses for his child fucking. Tom, you live in the US.. the age of consent doesn't matter in another country. Tom is also a dog mongler. Tom is caked in his own shit. If you are like tom, you deserve a bullet in the fucking brain.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Shut up tom you are a moron.

You mean their "special sense" that makes them more likely to kill themselves? Their "special sense" that makes them more susceptible to sexually degenerate and sex pest behavior?

If we teach kids at a young age that being trans is "valid uwu" rather than learning to love the gender they're born with, then those kids are harboring harmful ideologies that they will spread to their classmates. And yes, transness is contagious. I was in a friend group where transness spread like COVID and claimed some decent men. It is a mental illness. Second, look up the definitions for "bigotry" and "prejudice" and you will see my response does not fall under either definition. My opinions are based on personal experience and years of being around people in the LGBT community. My disgust towards the state of affairs in the LGBT community is reasonable.

Also I was spelling right; you're just too much of a meth-addicted retard to comprehend a "joke".
No that is not correct. first off trans is no contagious and secondly it is not a mental illness.

Now I do not mean to try to correct you but medical science has cleared that up some 21 years ago.

Turns out to be a physical neurological condition that occurs before birth.
Do get that i am trans. And it is harmful to allow those who do not know to continue to complicate my life with opinions that are not only uneducated in a medical field that works with WPATH. but it continues the same crap that kept me from work for so long.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And you've been talking about how you raped a child and diddled a dog since before anyone remembers. Kill yourself, pedo. Leave that child alone.
He can't he probably sits at home with videos of Jazz when she was 5 talking about being a girl and faps off to it. His level of pedophile deviant behavior goes for very young kids.

That is why when that child advocate told tom there was a visual stimulus test for pedo's tom got explosive and started to scream at him. Tom did admit to fapping to girls 8 years old.

born or trans Tom will fap to. he has no age limit 8 to 80 tom will attempt to rape them. And several species of interest.

He actually would love to have both. In some warped mentally ill way and go looking for a half human dog mix.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is a great quote. Thanks, Tommie, never change.
I am what I am and I have done nothing in my life that I feel any need to be ashamed for and a lot to be proud of. Outside of this toilet, I have a lot of respect and have been friends with a lot of people for a long time, quite a few since before the Internet.

you're a misinformed bigot with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. you haven't been around the LGBT community . you've been around the lunatic fringe of fetishistic freaks, you fuck stain. you know nothing of the history of transgender and intersex people or anything about us other than what a bunch of freaky exhibitionists and fucking basket cases treated you to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am what I am and I have done nothing in my life that I feel any need to be ashamed for
Yeah, we know. That’s what’s so funny. You have no shame. You cannot process why people laugh at you and you have no filter.

and a lot to be proud of.
Such as? Be specific.
Outside of this toilet, I have a lot of respect and have been friends with a lot of people for a long time, quite a few since before the Internet.
Then why do you keep coming here?
you're a misinformed bigot with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. you haven't been around the LGBT community . you've been around the lunatic fringe of fetishistic freaks, you fuck stain. you know nothing of the history of transgender and intersex people or anything about us other than what a bunch of freaky exhibitionists and fucking basket cases treated you to.
Why would the LGBT community want a filthy old man who smells like shit in their ranks?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am what I am and I have done nothing in my life that I feel any need to be ashamed for and a lot to be proud of. Outside of this toilet, I have a lot of respect and have been friends with a lot of people for a long time, quite a few since before the Internet.
Yes, we know you're such a twisted, deviant individual that you think you should not be ashamed of molesting children and raping dogs. The entire rest of the world disagrees. Commit suicide if you have the opportunity.

Aryanne

I dont care what color you are, just dont sperg
kiwifarms.net
one of my childhood friends married a 19 year old man at 14 and her daughter did the same thing, you sick fucking perverts projecting the denial of your own deviance. any last words before your mean, stupid asses disappear, scum stains?
Huh guess you grew up around abuse, who'd have thunk that a deluded tranny was around that.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Oh, sure, I know you lack the capacity to feel shame, that's a big part of sociopathy.

What I'm impressed by is your ability to claim, over and over again, that the underage accusations are lies. Then, out of the blue, you just casually admit that you tried to bang a 14 year old, before going right back to denying it, all in the very same sentence.

Are you sure you're not a CIA asset? Would you like to be? A woman with your talent for shameless lies and gaslighting could go far, given the right career.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure you're not a CIA asset? Would you like to be? A woman with your talent for shameless lies and gaslighting could go far, given the right career.
I hear the FBI have their eye on him.

EDIT: They have asked me to say that I’m joking.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom All you are is a mouthy old man that rapes dogs and kids. and you are a moron..

What you are is a fat old man that is a sexual predator. no one respects you. No one is friends with you. You are an outcast of all communities.

Thomas you are not trans And you are a lunatic and you are the fringe of society. you are a perverted freak.

Now we all know you know nothing and when i mean nothing i man totally nothing.

As for the history of trans neither do you. You have no clue about trans people and you try to act trans an fail miserably. You use others words and try to twist the medical information to fit your agenda. which you again fail to comprehend.

You also cause other to doubt the medical facts just by the virtue of you being a fat old perverted man spewing out words that you can not possibly understand.

Any one reading this do get tom wants you to post anti trans statement. It is how he gets his trender petty pity points on Facebook. And then as he is tom he will eventually go into the Sabrina and Lady stories and get shunned even by the trender troons.

that is why it is best to counter him with facts. Tom is best laughed at for the stupid shit he post and to show with citations where he is incorrect.

The historical archives is full of tom making statements about child rape and dog diddling and even anti LGBT hate video's.
There was a time when tom was screaming at trans for the media attention they were getting.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, the people I were around who happened to be trans weren't "fetishistic freaks" but misguided young people who were manipulated into accepting the faggotry degenerates like you spew out. Many of them were LGBT - emphasis on the T for some, hence I was around the LGBT community on a near-daily basis for YEARS. But they never really talked about degenerate sex, thank god. It's cute you want to try and say I'm uninformed because my experience of the "LGBT" community doesn't match up to what you see on your rose-colored glasses.

I don't give a shit about looking smart either; hell, I was fucking stupid for hanging out with the LGBT community rather than trying to find normal people and hook up with a girl in my teen years. But I do know a few things about troons from experience, I know about the Reimer experiments, I know about the way HRT fucks up any shmuck retarded enough to take it and I know about the botched surgeries that come from SRS. That's basic facts right there, not "what a bunch of freaky exhibitionists and basket cases" treated me to. If believing that is bigotry, I'm proud to be a bigot.

Speaking of basket cases, you're a pot calling the kettle black as L Ron Hoyabembe. I'd say shut your crazy tranny ass but that's asking way too much.