Transjoy -

Montalbane

kiwifarms.net
Rate me MATI.
You digust me to my core and I am baffled that nobody has put an end to your miserable, pathetic life.
You're everything wrong with humanity rolled up into one shitty ball of fetishes and narcissism.
I sincerely hope you die violently and we finally become free from your autistic endeavours.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Rate me MATI.
You digust me to my core and I am baffled that nobody has put an end to your miserable, pathetic life.
You're everything wrong with humanity rolled up into one shitty ball of fetishes and narcissism.
I sincerely hope you die violently and we finally become free from your autistic endeavours.
i'll rate you a delusional derp who has had his not very sharp mind filled with a lot of other people's fantasies projected at me and i would caution you about what you wish on others, scum stain.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'll rate you a delusional derp who has had his not very sharp mind filled with a lot of other people's fantasies projected at me and i would caution you about what you wish on others, scum stain.
Why, what are you going to do about it? Nothing? Is it nothing? It’s nothing, isn’t it?
What's your obsession with the word "derp"?
The old fella has a very limited vocabulary these days as his brain winds down. That’s why he only has a handful of insults that he uses over and over again. He tries to think of more, but the words don’t come to him and the effort makes him lose control of his bowels. So he sits there, sobbing softly to himself, before settling on “projecting your fantasies at me,” “cunt who wishes he had one,” “transphobic talking turd” or “delusional derp.”

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Blow it out your ass tom. Some stupid ass moron such as yourself should never try insult a intellectual superior. Which for you is absolutely everyone in the world.
Old tom found a new word and is now buring it out. Tom is delusional he is a retard. And as for scum stain. Well we all have seen videos of tom and his frightfully nasty hobo hovel.
Why, what are you going to do about it? Nothing? Is it nothing? It’s nothing, isn’t it?

The old fella has a very limited vocabulary these days as his brain winds down. That’s why he only has a handful of insults that he uses over and over again. He tries to think of more, but the words don’t come to him and the effort makes him lose control of his bowels. So he sits there, sobbing softly to himself, before settling on “projecting your fantasies at me,” “cunt who wishes he had one,” “transphobic talking turd” or “delusional derp.”
No tom is not he is going to cower in is dirty nasty hoven and shit himself in tears.

I am sure tom has had a limited vocabulary all of his simple minded life. But age is a factor for his losing contact with reality and any vocab he might have had.

Tom is and has been a stuttering retard all of his unnatural vile perverted life.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might actually report his use of “derp” to Null, also “sped” and his repeated use of “autistic” as an insult. This kind of ableist language, especially when expressed aggressively by a white male in a place with a high proportion of neurodivergence among its members, makes me feel unsafe and ruins my enjoyment of this otherwise tolerant community. Why does Tommy have to be so hate-filled?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I might actually report his use of “derp” to Null, also “sped” and his repeated use of “autistic” as an insult. This kind of ableist language, especially when expressed aggressively by a white male in a place with a high proportion of neurodivergence among its members, makes me feel unsafe and ruins my enjoyment of this otherwise tolerant community. Why does Tommy have to be so hate-filled?
He's pretty much a Nazi when you think about it. He hates the mentally defective, much like Hitler did when he countenanced Aktion T4. He is completely oblivious that he would have been one of the first to be subjected to such a policy.

He is definitely a white male, and he acts like one.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like a good idea. I do hope that the word change software can be targeted at tom so as to change the word into one that is more correctly used.

And were as you maybe a lot safer than kids and dogs. Tom is definitely a threat to others around him. mostly in the form of toxic smells and sounds. As for a physical threat of violence well Tom's reactions are well known.

shits himself in fear shuffles away screaming help get the cops.

He may talk about hobo fu but we all know his best tactic is to sit locked in his hovel shitting all over the place screaming on the phone at police that there is a strange white truck outside of his hovel and someone keeps calling saying they are outside in a white truck.

And lets face it with up to date orbital global observations Jimmy McGill of AMB has had tom shitting himself in fear for some time now. Not to mention all the great MT video productions.

You got to love the dedication of this mastermind of tom comedy.
He's pretty much a Nazi when you think about it. He hates the mentally defective, much like Hitler did when he countenanced Aktion T4. He is completely oblivious that he would have been one of the first to be subjected to such a policy.

He is definitely a white male, and he acts like one.
Yes Tom would have seen the gas chambers Not for being Jewish as much as being a blithering retard.

And he is a white male and he does act like one and in a very aggressive comical way.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
what's your obsession with finding things to denigrate me about, derp?

Keep hammering that keyboard, Dave, you mean, stupid, fat, ugly cunt who wishes he had one. Would you like some peanut butter for your jelly, mr. useless daddy dependent shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet?

Madre Muerte

Please give me attention
kiwifarms.net

Keep hammering that keyboard, Dave, you mean, stupid, fat, ugly cunt who wishes he had one. Would you like some peanut butter for your jelly, mr. useless daddy dependent shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet?
That sounds pretty good actually! but you still haven't answered my question.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Now now Thomas you know that i am not dependent on my father. I do work which is something you have never done successfully .

Daddy Wasserberg got you a fake college degree and you showed the team you were a massive halfwit ree with no actual comprehension of biology.

As for being jealous of you? Are you mad? No take that back you are insane in the membrane. As for my hands well tom they are not as large as you think nor are my feet. But well at least my hands and feet are clean. nowhere on you is clean.

As for my weight i did gain some but it is coming off again. do you remember what i am able to do as far as losing weight?

mekf.jpg

Do you remember now? and well tom as for ugly lets see what you look like

tommy ugly face.jpg

But then there is this shot of me

me posing..jpg

and well i did look like this at 33

001.JPG

Hmm seems to me i have nothing to be jealous about.

But then we did find a baby picture of you. as well as a family photo.

tom on a good day.jpg

They say you are the one in the center.

zzzzuglytommy.jpg

Damn Thomas you were one fugly baby.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Seems like you had a stroke Tommy. Shame it didn't kill you or at least turn you into a vegetable.

Anyway:

Tommy's more accurate #transjoy:
-isolating confused kids from their parents, family and friends
-finger banging minors
-finger banging dogs
- pushing people to suicide
-incest
-stealing inheritance
- sucking hobo cock
- raiding trashcans and dumpsters
-praying to Space Jews

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net

Tom we keep telling you, stop looking in the mirror while hurling insults. You are suppose to be insulting the other person not write a memoir about yourself.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey, don't insult Mr. Bean and the inbreds from Wrong Turn like that. Not even the latter guys fuck dogs.
You are right My apologies to the inbred people from Wrong turn ( 3 ) if i am correct... That being questionable. and Mr Bean. Who i loved in black adder.

No one in the world is as repulsive as old man Thomas the dog fucking pedophile. Not to mention we all know Thomas is the Horrible dog fucking monster of Tucson.

Thanks for the correction. My bad on that last post.