TransLifeline's Cameron Meyer / Scout Wolfcave / Tiffany "Bunny" Saint-Bunny - Diap Zoane: TLL Scammer taking over for Greta & Pajeet

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully gobbled during November. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Since Bunny is still listed as a staff member on the TLL site and signed the 2016 990 Tax Return, I'm posting this here.

Today (November 15) is supposed to be absolute deadline for TLL to file its 2017 Form 990 with the IRS. I'm not sure how soon after the deadline a non-profit is supposed to make its return available for public inspection, but I'll borrow a catchphrase from the Brianna Wu thread and ask:

Where's the 990, TLL?

Andrew Neiman

Neiman write all of his own music.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-12-14_22-8-49-png.334914
Ah, yes. The Trans Assistance Project. Or, "TrAP," if you will.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I've been out of the loop - was TLL rebranded into TrAP?

No. TLL and TAP merged and TAP became Trans Lifeline - Microgrants. Microgrants and the hotline are both just projects of TLL now. Fuck only knows what else they do. They've still got an awful lot of staff for a small organisation running a couple of small projects.

Their 2017 tax stuff hasn't shown up on Guidestar yet, btw.

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...then I flew to Alaska with my friend Carrot to attempt a human powered traverse of the Brooks Range.
It makes me wonder how disastrous his other trips are if this is how he describes that half-assed failure. That entire trip is a posterchild for ignorance and hubris.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess TLL stuff should go in here now, so...
"If we don't answer the phone, it's a feature, not a bug"
View attachment 2324280
I can understand how getting put on hold if you're calling a crisis line would feel shitty. I fail to understand how your call remaining unanswered would feel more supportive.

Kiwi Lime Pie

kiwifarms.net
I guess TLL stuff should go in here now, so...
"If we don't answer the phone, it's a feature, not a bug"
Interesting timing given that I just saw someone post the following on social media about TLL. Sure, the original date on it says 2017, but the fact that people are still circulating it nearly four years later is still a bit horrifying -- especially in light of the fact TLL still has the same issues answering calls is it did back then.

screencap-tll-2017.png

The first transgender suicide is now up and running in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

The Source LGBT+ Center
December 21, 2017

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net

is this "elena rose vera" still working for TLL? his name is still on the website.

this idiot could not "executive direct" his way out of a paper bag. surprised he hasn't accidentally blown the whole place up.

Actual name = Noah Depper. Jewish and white, not Pee Oh Sea, more bullshit.
(is he transracial too?) Brother of guitarist Dave Depper of the band Death Cab for Cutie, who calls himself Jewish. (Noah could not resist bragging about this, which is how terfs narrowed down his birthname)

Dave and Noah originally from Bend, Oregon -- which is small but not "rural", more bullshit.
He attended Reed College (tuition: $58 grand a year) which unaccountably is left out of his bullshit-biography, just like the fact he's son of a wealthy doctor (Joel Depper) in Portland, whose residence is currently valued at $1.3 million. No real jobs until this one = trust fund baby.

Took 5 years to graduate from some Space Cadet academy. during his graduation he simpered and indulged in self-pity, which made the rounds via tumblr terfs:

this is when i learned the annoying Noah, a pest w/a narcissist blog during the 00s ("Little Light") that serious political ppl kept linking like it was Sacred Writ, which I could NOT understand. (I didn't know the tranny apocalypse awaited us all) is now the annoying, sanctimonious Pee Oh Sea "Elena Rose"

My question, isn't elena/noah stealing a job from some poverty-stricken authentic marginalized Trans POC who needs the job? because noah sure doesn't.

leaving this here for his co-workers (who prob hate him by now, since everybody eventually does) to confront him re: being a fake Person Of Color.

Which of you has the guts to confront him about his Dolezal move?

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He attended Reed College (tuition: $58 grand a year) which unaccountably is left out of his bullshit-biography, just like the fact he's son of a wealthy doctor (Joel Depper) in Portland, whose residence is currently valued at $1.3 million. No real jobs until this one = trust fund baby.
Reed, for a little more color, is an infamous pit full of dimwit hippie failchildren majoring in underwater basketweaving. Very similar in character to the somewhat more widely known and mocked Evergreen State up in Olympia WA.

Kiwi Lime Pie

kiwifarms.net
My question, isn't elena/noah stealing a job from some poverty-stricken authentic marginalized Trans POC who needs the job? because noah sure doesn't.

leaving this here for his co-workers (who prob hate him by now, since everybody eventually does) to confront him re: being a fake Person Of Color.
Very informative post about "Elena." As for your question, my best bet is that they were cut off from or renounced the family wealth the moment they trooned out. That would allow them to claim oppression points for both being transgendered and having no money, allowing them to get the position with TLL.

Barring something more egregious, I doubt their coworkers hate them. Look at how bad things got with TLL before the founding members finally got the boot. The current board members have plenty of oppression points between them (to make up for their combined lack of IQ points) that they won't turn on each other without a very good and necessary reason. More importantly, how many other board members have a similar story if their past lives were to be uncovered? In short, troons of a feather flock (and work at crappy nonprofits such as TLL) together.

Reed, for a little more color, is an infamous pit full of dimwit hippie failchildren majoring in underwater basketweaving. Very similar in character to the somewhat more widely known and mocked Evergreen State up in Olympia WA.
Can somewhat confirm. I knew someone who earned a Bachelor's Degree from Reed when Political Correctness was all the rage and the precursor to today's SJW movement. During the time I knew her when she attended Reed and before our paths diverged, she went from being the typical college student with typical interests/habits mixed in with some edge to slowly embracing the PC movement the more she drank the on-campus PC Kool-Aid. When I decided to look her up years later to see whatever happened to her, she was working as an activist lawyer type for some law firm in what I believe was her original hometown area.

Last edited:

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very informative post about "Elena." As for your question, my best bet is that they were cut off from or renounced the family wealth the moment they trooned out. That would allow them to claim oppression points for both being transgendered and having no money, allowing them to get the position with TLL.
1626135544351.png