Transphobic & Terfy Memes Thread - Post anti- troon propoganda and original content

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Hepativore

The neurosurgeons scream for more...
kiwifarms.net
im only recently finding out about this, why are these degenerates so enamored with one of the best games ever made, anyway? i have played that game more times than i can count, and i cannot think of a single thing that would be attractive to these people, other than the lesbian character.
There is the character Tabitha who runs that radio station on the top of a hill that you have to shut down. She is a supermutant that is completely out of her mind, though.

Screenshot 2016-10-01 10.25.42.png

You could call her "trans" but that is a bit of a stretch as in the lore of Fallout, supermutants lose their secondary sexual characteristics after they mutate from humans.

Banquet Meal

kiwifarms.net
There is the character Tabitha who runs that radio station on the top of a hill that you have to shut down. She is a supermutant that is completely out of her mind, though.

View attachment 3561300

You could call her "trans" but that is a bit of a stretch as in the lore of Fallout, supermutants lose their secondary sexual characteristics after they mutate from humans.
right, that is what i was thinking..this is honestly closer to the truth really...people being mutated in horrific ways, until they become a caricature of what they want to be. obviously not the angle they are hoping for, but there it is :story:
niggerfaggot1.jpg

Aero the Alcoholic Bat

Rum and death, what more could you ask for?
kiwifarms.net
Then of course he’d miss the point

At least one of the memes posted here was made by a transwoman complaining about body issues. The cartoon with the "woman" admiring a selfie of herself, only for a woman, labelled "reality" to show up, ask to see the selfie, laugh at it, poof out of thin air, revealing that the first "woman" is actually an ugly man trying to disguise himself as a woman.

Another meme I posted was a song "Ok Groomer" by someone with a mouse fursona, apparently she identifies as nonbinary herself. The song was made in 2018, which made it massively hilarious in hindsight around 2021 when the issue of LGBTQ grooming hit the mainstream.

Memes made by troons and allies that can easily be used as anti-troon memes are just as hilarious.