Treated differently about my weight... - 07/29/19

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
treated differently because of my weight... - 7/29/2019 (Day 41 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch things so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:
SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS SHIT.

- Hamber/Necky unison "HEY GUYYYYS"

- WHITE NOISE VIDEO PART TWO. Don't think I'm going to make it through this.

- Hamber at least understands it's a "vacation" they're on and not a "staycation".

Question: "How are you treated differently based on the way you look?"
- Hamber uses the phrase "super-morbidly obese", not understanding that "morbid" means "related to death".
- It's shallow to judge her based on the way she looks. Everyone deserves to be treated equally. (Fine, then you get the same amount of calories and WW points alotted that are equal to everyone else. Enjoy your suffereeen.)
- "When I was [250 elbees lighter], people treated me a lot nicer. The end. I could rant about this for 500 years." (Yes, the end is certainly coming. You won't last 500 years, let alone potentially 500 days. What's the death pool at right now??)

Question: "How would you change the way you live if you had complete legal immunity?"
- Much confusion from the idiots about what "legal immunity" even means.
- Necky would beat someone up. ISSA SECRET

Question: "What are your imperfections and which one is your favorite?"
- HAMBER IS DISPLEASED BY QUESTION
- HAMBER IS FAT.
- NECKY IS FAT, TOO. HAMBER DISAGREES.
- Hamber suffers mini-stroke trying to understand the actual question regarding "favorite imperfection".
- NO ANSWER. "The only way you would like yourself is if you were perfect?" "Correct." NarcissistLynn jiggles in agreement, Necky is not impressed.

Question: "What are three things that would instantly put you in a bad mood?"
- Necky: Traffic. Someone else being in a bad mood (more HamberJiggles). Someone dropping plans at the last minute.

Question: "Name a country or a culture you wish you knew more about."
- Hamber: Japan. (She misses dem snacks. Necky disagrees.)

Question: "What are you most grateful for this week?"
- Necky: Taking this trip with Hamber. And this time there's no Eric/Ricky getting in the way of Cheesecake Factory runs.
- Hamber grumbles over the "responsibility" of "having to pay for a hotel room".
- Hamber bitches that people think they don't do anything all day but IT'S NOT TRUE THEY HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES AT HOME TOO. (None of which are listed, because Hamber truly doesn't do anything all day but color mandalas, watch movies, and continue to stink up Pillow Mountain.)
- They miss the pets.

Question: "What are misconceptions about your country and people that you would like to dispell?"
- Hamber still does not understand words. (SOMEONE BUY THAT GORL A DICTIONARY, with a note that it is not mandalas and should not be used for coloreen, nor is it food for eeteen.)
- The only question they CAN answer is "What are American stereotypes?"
- Hamber berates the US for having such large drink options, because THAT'S why she has portion control.
- Necky berates the US for putting corn syrup in EVERYTHING.
- Hamber pretends that she buys cucumbers, tomatoes, or pineapples. And claims that Trader Joe's and Whole Foods "paint cucumbers green" if they don't look appealing enough. But it's "edible paint".
- Turns the "dispell misconceptions" question into legit "government conspiracy" rant.

Question: "What's something you do now that your future self would be proud of?"
- Necky: Manners.

Question: "At what point does a place start to feel like home?"
- Hamber responds that she's NEVER had a home because to her, a home is a "safe space".
- "Home is where the heart is, and my heart really is not in Kentucky" (Necky likely has a sad until Hamber MAYBE says her heart is with her - AFTER saying it's with Twinkie Storr. Necky comes 2nd to an overweight dog. Ouch!)

Question: "In what ways are you privileged?"
- Necky is privileged because she has a big family (the portion that's still alive).

Question: "What is the oldest item in your possession?"
(THE BRA THE BRA IT'S GOTTA BE THAT SAD SAD BRA)
- HAMBER CANNOT ANSWER. MUST MAKE INVENTORY IN HEAD
- TOO MUCH MOONFACE JIGGLY CLOSE-UPS PLEASE STOP IT
- Necky has to answer for her. Eyeshadow glitter palette from when she was 16.

Question: "If you could witness one key moment in history, what would you choose?"
- Necky would like to have seen Stonewall (for the gay history of it all), and The Fall of the Berlin Wall (because families were reunited).
- MUCH EMOTIONS.

TL;DR - DON'T WATCH IT OR YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS I DO FOR HAVING WATCHED IT.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
I normally try to watch all her videos but I couldn't get more than halfway through the uwu~ bullshittery, pretending she's about 400 pounds lighter than she actually is and has a real personality.
Stop. Get some help. Or, better yet, livestream the glorious decline as you take one last "hurrah!" from pillow mountain, piles of orange chicken and sriracha sauce squirting everywhere as grease rolls down your fat folds for the final time.

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
Whether or not you believe that obesity has an effect on cognitive function, the other side to this coin is that both Amberlynn and Becky are two individuals who have no desire to learn or encounter anything outside of their normal experience. Even this sad vacation is a rehash of what they know. Amberlynn is markedly more retàrded and nonsensical than she was in the Destiny era, when she had a job, and socialized. Sure she was still a fat moron, but less fat, and less of a moron.
Yeah they are going to sit in a hotel room and eat the entire time. With as many YouTube shekels AL supposedly gets, they could take a really nice vacation somewhere if she weren't too fat to fit in a plane or stand a car ride for more than a couple of hours.

Despite her physical limitations, they could still take a trip to Knoxville, Nashville, or Louisville and explore a new city for a couple of days. Hell, explore Lexington outside of the Cheescake Factory, Target, and hotel room!

Pastel_Ace33

kiwifarms.net
I normally try to watch all her videos but I couldn't get more than halfway through the uwu~ bullshittery, pretending she's about 400 pounds lighter than she actually is and has a real personality.
Stop. Get some help. Or, better yet, livestream the glorious decline as you take one last "hurrah!" from pillow mountain, piles of orange chicken and sriracha sauce squirting everywhere as grease rolls down your fat folds for the final time.
I cannot UNSEE this in all of it's graphic detail, also wouldn't put it past her to do something like that and then blame it on all of the 'hate' she gets for being overweight... we all know she has such a shining personality and no one could ever possibly hate her for anything.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite her physical limitations, they could still take a trip to Knoxville, Nashville, or Louisville and explore a new city for a couple of days. Hell, explore Lexington outside of the Cheescake Factory, Target, and hotel room!
While I basically agree with your thought, you're failing to realize Hamber can barely walk to a tree in her front yard and back without stroking out, let alone go "explore" anything, anywhere.

But yeah, there truly is a lot of neat stuff to do/see, especially Nashville. Being "super-morbidly obese" as she admits in this video will keep her confined to the three places you mentioned. Such a sad "Leeeevin' mah best lahfe!."

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Becky trying to explain European history to the woman that thinks WW1 was in the 1930s probably killed a history professor somewhere in the world.

The fall of the Berlin Wall wasn't a cutesy moment of families reuniting: it was people who were fed up with the government and were rebelling against it, and the aftermath was that Berliners still didn't want to interact with those that were from the other side of the wall.

"Why is it making me emotional?"
Shut up, Amber.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Between assorted retàrdery such as asking if "beating people up" is illegal, and not knowing what "dispel" means, Amberlynn is especially stupid in this video. I'm open to discourse on this, but don't think it's a dainty bimbo act.

Whether or not you believe that obesity has an effect on cognitive function, the other side to this coin is that both Amberlynn and Becky are two individuals who have no desire to learn or encounter anything outside of their normal experience. Even this sad vacation is a rehash of what they know. Amberlynn is markedly more retàrded and nonsensical than she was in the Destiny era, when she had a job, and socialized. Sure she was still a fat moron, but less fat, and less of a moron.

I know, this is more words than I normally use to say "dumb fatty lol". But I've watched her for years now, and I just found the amount of cognitive decline on display in this particular video especially noticeable.
Totally agree with this, although I think her increasing stupidity is more likely due to her isolation than the obesity. She doesn't go out or interact with anyone in person. She doesn't even keep up with current events. Online interactions can't ever really replace offline interactions. Besides Becky, she doesn't talk to anyone. Even when she films, in the end of the day, she's alone talking to a camera. Considering how uncomfortable she got filming in front of Eric and Ricky, it's safe to assume she doesn't talk to them either. Isolation gives a massive blow to cognitive functions.
then proceeds to talk about how stressed taking care of their pets are and to get away from 'people'.
I forget which reaction channel mentioned this, but one of them suggested that it seemed like Eric and Amber were fighting and that Becky needed to intervene and separate them, hence the impromptu vacation. It seems plausible. Would have this been filmed around the time that the screenshot of Amber in Eric's video started floating around?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino