Treated differently about my weight... - 07/29/19

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
OW. ow ow ow. This is such stupidity that it's painful.

Such excellent content--sitting on their fat asses in a hotel room ( after escaping from their Reeesponsibilities) showing off their astounding ignorance as smugly as possible, between hourly deliveries from the cheesecake factory.

Recappers beware--this shit'll kill you

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I forget which reaction channel mentioned this, but one of them suggested that it seemed like Eric and Amber were fighting and that Becky needed to intervene and separate them, hence the impromptu vacation. It seems plausible. Would have this been filmed around the time that the screenshot of Amber in Eric's video started floating around?
Can you imagine how fighting with Amber would be like? How can you take her seriously? You can just push her off of the chair and she would be stuck until someone calls an ambulance.

Last edited:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Could just call this video "Americans". Because right now, they're hitting the standard stereotype pretty fucking hard.

Niether one of them knows shit about fuck, neither one can form coherent sentences in their native language English, and they're both so delusional they think going to the nearest city and locking yourself in the hotel room when your not hitting the fast food joints is a "vacation". This should make you weep, America. This is what you've become. Be sad.

BUT to get back to Amber specifically. I cannot understand how she maintains the delusion that she's living anything close to a life. Think about this... Amber cannot physically stand up, open the hotel room door, walk outside, and just walk to wherever she wants to go... That is something that any other normal size, non disabled human being can do, Amber cannot. But I guess when the only other human you directly interact with on a regular basis is a fellow lump of fat that will just stare at you vacantly and nod its head up and down you start lowering your life standards.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair. If someone Becky’s size was walking in a mall, no one would really look. If they did, they would probably have an internal thought about her size and carry on with their day. If they saw AL though, they’d probably look longer. Maybe share a comment with someone...

So yeah, I could see how she thinks she’s treated different. Because she probably is.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Totally agree with this, although I think her increasing stupidity is more likely due to her isolation than the obesity. She doesn't go out or interact with anyone in person. She doesn't even keep up with current events. Online interactions can't ever really replace offline interactions. Besides Becky, she doesn't talk to anyone. Even when she films, in the end of the day, she's alone talking to a camera. Considering how uncomfortable she got filming in front of Eric and Ricky, it's safe to assume she doesn't talk to them either. Isolation gives a massive blow to cognitive functions.
Honestly, imagine your only "meaningful" interactions with other real people being Becky and the fags. That's it. That's all there is. I can't imagine deep and meaningful conversations happening. There's nothing, but inane bleatings about Haydurs and candles, and mandalas. Ricky at least gets some interaction from the outside so he's probably feeling a bit stunted, too, having to come home to the KY Gaycare for Rctarded Children.

pretty rich of becky to say that her manners are something she’s proud of, considering how she talks to employees at the McDonald’s drive thru
I had that thought as well. She's about the most ill-mannered person I've seen. Even though she's a redneck, even most rednecks will use please and thank you and say yes, ma'am or no sir. Even the older ones. Her table manners are a gross as Hamber's. Manners, lol.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Amber knows the oldest item in her possession is not some make-up item, it's that goddamn bra.
Becky said:
It's hard enough to be a woman and gay.
Shut the fuck up, Becky, you are not oppressed because of your gender or sexuality. How incredibly obnoxious, I dislike her even more now. And that nasal-y voice she talks in, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Bitches.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
To be fair. If someone Becky’s size was walking in a mall, no one would really look. If they did, they would probably have an internal thought about her size and carry on with their day. If they saw AL though, they’d probably look longer. Maybe share a comment with someone...

So yeah, I could see how she thinks she’s treated different. Because she probably is.
I mean.. if I saw someone Becky's size here in the eurolands, I'd wonder how the fuck that happens and move along.

If I saw someone like Amber I would physically stop what I'm doing and stare in disbelief like I'd seen some eldritch horror that should not be, because that doesnt even register as humanoid here... you can't get that large in a world that doesnt provide you with fat-mobiles, meat in a tube and auto transport everywhere, you HAVE to walk, or at least ride a bike so Amber would never have been able to get that large in the first place.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amber knows the oldest item in her possession is not some make-up item, it's that goddamn bra.

Shut the fuck up, Becky, you are not oppressed because of your gender or sexuality. How incredibly obnoxious, I dislike her even more now. And that nasal-y voice she talks in, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Bitches.
Yeah, I love how oppressed she feels about her sexuality, but she can't be assed to go to Pride. Sure, Jan.

ETA: They don't even support LGBT organizations. They buy their Pride stuff from fucking Spencer's or WalMart or Target. They could be buying that shit from a Pride organization or the HRC, but oh no, she is a super duper oppressed Lesbian.

bev

kiwifarms.net
With Eric mentioning how moody he has been lately, and how catty he is naturally, and Amber being a manipulative bitch, I can definitely see them argue if left alone.

Re: being treated differently, the girl wants to be totally accommodated for her self inflicted disability, but fuck anyone who tries to make her feel guilty about it or suggest she puts in the effort to gain independence :mad:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I love when Amber talks about how Kentucky isn't her home.

It doesn't matter where she is living, she's going to rot in her bed.
It's always some subtle shade to Becks. That whole thing was shade. From saying, once again she hates KY when she knows it hurts Becks' feelings to putting Twinkie before Becks. Becks has no backbone or self esteem. She's perfect for Hamber.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always some subtle shade to Becks. That whole thing was shade. From saying, once again she hates KY when she knows it hurts Becks' feelings to putting Twinkie before Becks. Becks has no backbone or self esteem. She's perfect for Hamber.
She did the same thing to Krystle. Said she hated Virginia, hated the weather, hated the people there (what? lol) and hated everything about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino