Treated differently about my weight... - 07/29/19

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She did the same thing to Krystle. Said she hated Virginia, hated the weather, hated the people there (what? lol) and hated everything about it.
But, doesn't she say she was happiest in VA now? Bitch can't keep her lahs straight. I imagine she doesn't like anywhere she's ever lived because she's a miserable twat. It's not like she'd be doing anything other than what she's doing now even if she lived somewhere like Lexington. All she'd have is UberEats, but I suppose that's all she needs to complete her.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Her life wasn't even much different in Virginia. She was a NEET but got an allowance and went shopping every week (hauls full of junk just like she started doing in Destiny/Becky eras, when she had her own money). Krystle's parents (and later Krystle) butlered her around just like Becky/Destiny.

She was also a legit shut-in. Like practically housebound except for Saturdays. She and Krystle would only leave the house one day a week, and that was to go grocery shopping with mommy & daddy. Once Krystle got her license of course she was butlering all day every day, the shopping and eating out was insane. It was like a reverse of what happened with Becky (all the outings first, then transitioned into being housebound).

Watching her old videos is such a trip.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, imagine your only "meaningful" interactions with other real people being Becky and the fags. That's it. That's all there is. I can't imagine deep and meaningful conversations happening. There's nothing, but inane bleatings about Haydurs and candles, and mandalas. Ricky at least gets some interaction from the outside so he's probably feeling a bit stunted, too, having to come home to the KY Gaycare for Rctarded Children.
Don't forget about those rivetingly rëtarded comments Eric McBottom and politicslynn have made about Donald Trump! That entire household (except maybe Rickie) is an amalgamation of shitty vines and Instagram memes and trends targeted at low-class tween girls and surface-level vanilla SJW bullshit. You know that when you're over 15 and wear a cat-ear headband or a Patrick Star meme t-shirt you have 0 personality... you float on a wave of mindlessness, consuming everything your basic ass instagram feed tells you to.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget about those rivetingly rëtarded comments Eric McBottom and politicslynn have made about Donald Trump! That entire household (except maybe Rickie) is an amalgamation of shitty vines and Instagram memes and trends targeted at low-class tween girls and surface-level vanilla SJW bullshit. You know that when you're over 15 and wear a cat-ear headband or a Patrick Star meme t-shirt you have 0 personality... you float on a wave of mindlessness, consuming everything your basic ass instagram feed tells you to.
Hamber is exceptional is all ways. I'll bet the election didn't enter her pea brain until she was specifically asked about it. She said something equally rctarded about why she didn't vote for HRC, but I guarangoddamtee you she wasn't even registered. Bitch probably doesn't know she needs to register. All they know of politics is what they see on Drag Race, perhaps IG. That's the extent of their current events knowledge.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got treated better at 331 because her existence impinged and inconvenienced people far less than it does at 600 lbs.

Ever encountered a fatty like Amber in the wild? They smell, they take up a lot of room. If you are in line or an aisle you have to try and get around them because they can’t make way for anyone else. Because they move like snails getting behind one will delay anything you need to do and you have to smell their BO. If they sit in restaurants or movie theaters they take up seats for 2-3 ppl. The sheer gluttony of super mordantly obese ppl makes everything more difficult for anyone unfortunate enough to be around them. People try to avoid them in public for legimate reasons and are impatient and irritated when they can’t avoid it.

But narc fatties like Amber, and other HAES idiots, will never admit any of this. Instead they blame other ppl and fatphobia for absolutely reasonable reactions and behaviors for dealing with a fat monster while they are just going about their day. People Amber’s size are extremely unpleasant to deal with physically, but most tend to also have obnoxious personalities and mental issues which make them mentally taxing to deal with.

One thing I think is interesting is how demure many of these fatties tend act out in IRL in public. They get online to reveal their true raging, nasty, bitch selves to the world. Fatties know out in public they can’t get away with behaving like an obnoxious cunt, as much as they would like to. They just fume at the injustice of the world not catering to 500 lb toddlers and find echo chambers online to whine to about the natural consequences of their terrible life choices.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
To be fair. If someone Becky’s size was walking in a mall, no one would really look. If they did, they would probably have an internal thought about her size and carry on with their day. If they saw AL though, they’d probably look longer. Maybe share a comment with someone...

So yeah, I could see how she thinks she’s treated different. Because she probably is.
Amber squeals like a teenybopper idiot all the time and she smells horrid, which also draws attention to herself.

If I saw Becky in public, I'd probably wonder if she was a guy or a girl. And I'd also laugh at her crooked neckface. I can't imagine someone not staring at Amber. Most of us probably have never seen someone that fat in public. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing if I saw her scooting through Walmart.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I mean.. if I saw someone Becky's size here in the eurolands, I'd wonder how the fuck that happens and move along.

If I saw someone like Amber I would physically stop what I'm doing and stare in disbelief like I'd seen some eldritch horror that should not be, because that doesnt even register as humanoid here... you can't get that large in a world that doesnt provide you with fat-mobiles, meat in a tube and auto transport everywhere, you HAVE to walk, or at least ride a bike so Amber would never have been able to get that large in the first place.
Not to mention the snickering that would follow the sighting of the beast.

Wasn't it Tess Holliday, the death fat that traveled to Europe and did nothing but complain about people commenting her weight?

If you're a cow in Europe, you're going to get it.

She did the same thing to Krystle. Said she hated Virginia, hated the weather, hated the people there (what? lol) and hated everything about it.
What does she like then? Where would she live? Because I'm pretty sure she would complain about Cali too.

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to start by saying that I don't hate Amber. I don't hate Becky. I don't hate anyone in their household. However, I do hate things they do. For instance sitting in a hotel room in lexington knowing full well they are there for Cheesecake Factory all the while whinging about how life is so "boohoo unfair because we are fat" and doing nothing to help it. That makes me angry. The fact that Becky is very obviously not taking her own health seriously even after seeing what it is doing to Amber. (just look at how red Beckys face is her blood pressure has to be sky high) I have said this before but this is more sad than funny now.

AOf COURSE people are going to treat you odd because of your weight. Most people have never seen someone over 450 pounds in real life and they don't know how to process it. It is staggering to see someone your weight out in the wild. Of course they are going to stare, is it right? Probably not, but no one can blame them. Stop whining about your weight and genuinely do something about it. It's probably too late for AL, but Becky can do something (probs not though who am I kidding)

the real heisenberg

theoretical autist
kiwifarms.net
Bitch when you weigh as much as a small car of course people are going to treat you differently. I wouldn't let you in my house, I wouldn't let you sit on anything I own. If you were the only person sitting at the front of the bus, I would consciously walk all the way to the back and sit there just to avoid you.

Your outer appearance speaks volumes about your inner personality. You have no self control, you are selfish, and you manipulate those around you. No human fucking being is able to get as big and disgusting as you are without a lot of help. If you were left alone, you would wallow and die in your own filth like the animal you are. You can't even get your ass down to the store to buy your own food anymore. You can't clean yourself. You are a disgraceful excuse for a human being and you should be put down and melted into bio-fuel for future generations to use because that is the only way you will ever not be a burden to society.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino