Treated differently about my weight... - 07/29/19

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she say she would put weigh ins at the end of her videos back a week or two ago on "day 1"?

Where's the weigh in?
Correct. Per her "Day 1 again" video, her 100-day goals included:
GOAL #1 - Log on Weight Watchers for the 100 days.
GOAL #2 - Weigh-in daily (unless no scale is around because she's somehow traveled away from Pillow Mountain for an entire day - so guaranteed no weigh-ins during the "vacation").
GOAL #3 - Lose 50 pounds. (Admits that would be 517.4LB, she started new Day 1 at 567.4LB)

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
JFC Amber, that's not people judging you based on what you "look like", your 400+ lbs of extra body fat isn't some involuntary medical blemish or a unique personal sense of fashion.

This would be like if I drove a Sherman Tank in to a local auto-mechanic and said 'OMG are you judging my vehicle based on what it looks like?' or if I took an elephant to a local veterinarian's office and said 'OMG are you judging my pet based on what it looks like?' when they denied me service.
And they're probably thinking the same thing: 'Don't you bring that thing into my business, it's going to break the fucking floor!'

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Thick Beefy ThumbTard at literally every drive thru and restaurant we have seen her bloated, sloppy fatass self at over the last 2 years:

> No "hellos" or greeting/lead in at all
> "I want __________" and "Give me _______"
> "No. No. Yes. Gimme a large. Extra sauce. No."
> Grabs shit and goes. Not one singular please or thank you has ever come out of thos fat, crooked, blubbery lips.

BUT THE NERVE TO SAY YOU ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR "MANNERS" THOUGH. OKAY THUMB-THUMB. WE SEE YOU.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Instead of separating them, Becky should have filmed the fight. That would be a video worth watching.
I would absolutely turn off Adblock for that.

Hear that, Becky? You could probably make enough AdSense off Farmers alone to buy your weight in snapbacks. Get crackin'.

It's always some subtle shade to Becks.
Well, subtle by AL's standards at least...

They really are the perfect pair: the only lesbian in Kentucky thick enough to be manipulated by AL, and the only person above the poverty line who can tolerate Becky long-term.

(Ricky doesn't count, since I think he just spends most of his house-time in a sort of fugue state brought on by the noxious fumes and high frequency squeals emanating from the living lump on the air mattress in the living room. And hell, he could technically be below the poverty line anyway when you factor in Eric as a dependent. )

So if Amber met a 98lb scabby unwashed meth head she wouldn't judge them by their appearance? The meth head might be just as dirty and addicted as Al is. People judge you because you're yucky bitch
She would never judge a book by its cover, booboo! She's seen first-hand how hard it is to be a homeless addict.

And by first-hand, I of course mean she uses her parents and brother as a shield when she's not throwing them under various buses for being a shitty family who totally ruined her life, guize.

JFC Amber, that's not people judging you based on what you "look like", your 400+ lbs of extra body fat isn't some involuntary medical blemish or a unique personal sense of fashion.

This would be like if I drove a Sherman Tank in to a local auto-mechanic and said 'OMG are you judging my vehicle based on what it looks like?' or if I took an elephant to a local veterinarian's office and said 'OMG are you judging my pet based on what it looks like?' when they denied me service.
And they're probably thinking the same thing: 'Don't you bring that thing into my business, it's going to break the fucking floor!'

Fatphobic discrimination: "Hello, yes, I'm sorry we can't hire you for the almost completely sedentary role of accountant despite your qualifications and the fact that you have surprisingly good hygiene for someone your size. You see, this company was founded on the three Great American Values of Honesty, Integrity, and NO FAT CHICKS LOLZ. We just don't think you're the... ah... right fit for the position."

Not fatphobic discrimination: "I'm sorry ma'am, I can't let you on the rollercoaster because you're too big for the seat and the safety restraints weren't designed to restrain you safely. It's a mass/momentum thing, you can Google it if you want. If I somehow believed you when you said you were 'only' 350 lbs and let you on anyway, you would certainly become airborne after the first drop and would immediately plummet to your grisly death, possibly taking out a bevy of Japanese tourists innocently waiting in line when you made landfall. So I guess I'll just have to take my chances with that lawsuit you keep shrieking about."

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Of course you get treated differently. You are super morbidly obese. The fact that you can still stand is a thing of wonder.

You want to be treated and viewed like the rest of people?

Start with wiping your own ass. Eat normal amounts of food. Stop lahhhhing and denying.

Take accountability for your action which have caused your problems. Dont expect the world to change to.accommodate you.

You HAVE to be treated differently.
People cant just offer you a normal chair to sit in, you need a different one.
If you call 911, they need to cal a crew of firefighters to lift your ass into the special ambulance for fat people.
If you were offered a normal sized meal, you would go ballistic.

You dont want to be treated like everyone else, you are just mad that no one wants to treat you as souper speshul as you think you are.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
(just look at how red Beckys face is her blood pressure has to be sky high)
I think most of the time we see Becky in videos, she's pretty drunk. I think her other hobbies beyond Naruto and that one store in the mall that sells shitty katana sets and ninja stars are probably Popov and Smirnoff.

I mean not to be a dick but it would explain her rapid expansion.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Honestly...is ‘fatphobia’ really such a negative thing? Isn’t it natural to feel afraid when you see 600lb elephant hambling into a buffet squealing about fried rice?

Crude comments aside, I really do question whether fat phobia is such a horrible word. Most of us feel unsettled when we encounter someone with a giant face tumor or an amputated limb—not in a bad way, I think we just unconsciously put ourselves in their shoes due to natural empathy and the thought of being deformed makes us uncomfortable. But with the super morbidly obese it’s even more complicated because you know, whether they’re struggling with bad genes or PCOS or some other involuntary cause of weight gain, it’s still undeniable that they are responsible for their weight. You CANNOT blow up to 600lbs when you’re following a strict diet plan and exercising as much as you can, it’s not like cancer.
That’s why, at a grocery store for example, we don’t (or at least we shouldn’t) get so annoyed when we have a downy as our cashier, or an elderly person moving slowly. But even the best of us would quickly get irritated with an obese person taking up the whole line, huffing and puffing all over the place, checking out with twice as many groceries for themselves as you are for your family. It’s aggravating because we wouldn’t have to deal with this shit if they weren’t so gluttonous in the first place.

So ye, that’s why people treat you different, Amber. Your fat speaks to your character and most people do not care for greedy, inconsiderate slobs. Keep whining about how people shouldn’t assume things of you, how you’ve made so much progress and you never give up, blah blah blah. Not saying it to be insulting (although I’m happy it worked out that way), but the ONLY thing you’ve made progress on and haven’t given up is gaining weight. Like shit is the exact way you deserve to be treated. You’re just miffed because unlike every other narcissist who hides their true self under good looks and charisma, you have a roll for every layer of nasty you are.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino