Treated differently about my weight... - 07/29/19

Ogg66

kiwifarms.net
Don't fat people fucking realize what a burden they are on society? Besides inconveniencing and violating every person within a 50 foot radius with their general presence every single day, they use their weight as a ploy to get social security disability, translation taxpayer dollars pay for their little Debbie snacks and daily visits to McDonald's and Chinese buff-ettes. When they inevitably go to the ER because they're dramatic morons like amberlard, 6-7 nurses have to lift them onto the special equipment the hospital has to spend MILLIONS of bucks on because the equipment built for normal people can't handle deathfats. The sheer volume of fat on their bodies makes it really hard to perform surgery or fit them into an MRI machine or basically anything else. I wouldn't want to be a doctor in today's fatass America. I've heard a couple of emergency room nurses say that it's a huge issue because the hospital isn't built to handle the morbidly obese but they come in droves because they have so many health issues.
1 People have been injured on long haul flights due to being crushed by these beasts a fellow student flying from NZ to UK ended up severely bruised down one side 24 hours being crushed by some fucker who can't stop eating all the pies.
2 The NHS is struggling due to the massive costs of the obese, heavy duty equipment a bariatric bead is a multitude of cost compared to a normal bed. A greater number of staff have to do lifts and thousands of hours are lost on injuries sustained also many staff are forced to leave due to permanent injuries.
3 The but I am disabled and claiming every benefit under the sun, most of the time the issues are due to eating too many cakes not disability, as someone who is disabled and the sum total of my claim is a blue badge these mooching low lives fuck me right off.
4 It seems very rare that they even make the effort to wash, we were in McDonalds the other day a trio of lard arses sat at the next table, we had to take our food elsewhere as the stench was unbearable.
5 The attitude and selfishness of them, I have been pushed off a seat by one on a bus (bad day and using a stick) no apologies just a grunt of he is faking it.
You are correct they are nothing but a burden on society.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Whether or not you believe that obesity has an effect on cognitive function, the other side to this coin is that both Amberlynn and Becky are two individuals who have no desire to learn or encounter anything outside of their normal experience. Even this sad vacation is a rehash of what they know. Amberlynn is markedly more retàrded and nonsensical than she was in the Destiny era, when she had a job, and socialized. Sure she was still a fat moron, but less fat, and less of a moron.
This is an interesting thought, thanks for bringing it up.

In looking at her Cognitive decline, I do believe her weight has an impact. How much impact obesity has is hard to tell as other factors are involved:
  • When Amber stopped working to do YT full time, this had a huge impact on her cognition. At work she was getting socialization, had responsibilities that had to be done, stimulated her mind while doing her job etc. Now that she is a fulltime tuber, she gets next to zero social interaction, has zero responsibilities, etc.
  • Amber's weight gain has limited her mobility so she cannot get out of the fag shanty often. She is isolated, she doesn't learn new things, see new situations, learn through experience, etc. She just plays in bed and watches YouTube 16 hours a day. This makes you dumber.
I could go on but that is the gist.

"Amberlynn and Becky are two individuals who have no desire to learn or encounter anything outside of their normal experience. Even this sad vacation is a rehash of what they know."

When I read this, I immediately thought of DSP.

:stress:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Becky's side eye at Amber's "imperfection" answer was everything, lol.

I think this is the first time I've seen that Becky is capable of actually having a breaking point with Amber. Yeah, Becky is a fashion disaster and she doesn't come across as the brightest person ... But I do feel bad for her. I want her to muster up the courage to escape.

Tastes Like Power

lesbian bed death
kiwifarms.net
Becky's side eye at Amber's "imperfection" answer was everything, lol.

I think this is the first time I've seen that Becky is capable of actually having a breaking point with Amber. Yeah, Becky is a fashion disaster and she doesn't come across as the brightest person ... But I do feel bad for her. I want her to muster up the courage to escape.
I don't feel an ounce bad for Becky. Not even a little bit. She started out as a viewer, and she knew the sichuashun when she started talking to Amber after the Destiny breakup. Becky has indicated in the past that she has no problem acting in order to get what she wants. She chose to quit her job to live off Amber's YT shekels.

Has Amber become more of a burden at this point? Sure. Does Amber say passive-aggressively mean things to Becky? Of course. But unlike Amber, Becky has family she seems to be close to, and was living w/Eric & Rickie before Amber came into the picture. Amber has cash, but she doesn't really have friends and isn't close to her family. She could hook another caregiver, but at 600 lbs that's an increasingly difficult prospect. If the relationship ended, Amber is in trouble, Becky...not so much.

Point is, if Becky truly wanted out, she could get out. But if she does get out, she'll have to work some dead-end job and go back to being poor among all the other poors in Methville, KY. She just doesn't want the gravy train to end. That simple.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino