Trendy vegan diets could lower IQ due to lack of a nutrient that is critical to brain health, leading nutritionist warns - Vegancels BTFO

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from this chart it looks like there are plenty of ways to get choline from plant products.

There’s choline in plants but if you look at the types and amounts it’s clear that you’d struggle to get as much as you can easily from animal products. The amount of broccoli listed is a pound for example - not many people are eating a pound of broccoli at a go. The other plant items listed are ones that are a minor dietary component or that you need a lot of. Animal sources are more concentrated (maybe more bioavailable too but I’d need to check.)
There’s also the fact that b12 deficiency and choline deficiency amplify each other in some ways and lead to elevated homocysteine.

Vegetariansm is healthy as long as you eat a wide variety of foods. Veganism is just too restrictive in the wrong ways.

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Check those weight ratios though. Plus, bioavailability is a concern.
At the end of the day, if you refuse to eat a bit of meat to stay on the safe side, you're probably an exceptional individual; doubly so if your consternation exists because of moral reasons.

For sure dude. A whole pound of vegetables might be too much for my fellow burgers, but everyone should look into wheat germ. It has a bunch of other vitamins and nutrients in it and you can add it to cereal/muesli.

It was Natalie Portman who said that eating meat is the same as Nazis raping someone on the table. Never knew my meals were so dramatic and exciting from the perspective of a Hollywood star. Then of course when she got pregnant she went back to eating eggs, otherwise her kids would have come out as potatoes. I guess it's alright to get your choline if you only sexually holocaust potentially unborn chickens.

No shit. That’s just performing a chicken abortion, which is empowering.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
I bet Law enforcement get confused with Vegans looking like Meth heads.