• "Vordrak is the goose laying the golden lulijay and julaying Joshy for the sweetest julay of lulz"

Trial of the Beauty Parlor

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The newest color of makeup would be news to people who care about makeup. And that was exactly the plan. Those makeup spergs will increase traffic and some of them will like the place well enough that they'll financially contribute to keeping it running. Is that not the goal for most websites?

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Maybe it's dry as hell. Maybe it really smells.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Null , I highly recommend the 'u' in parlour. :autism: Pretty please indulge me and don't force me to sperg about my hatred of Noah Webster; he's 19th century lolcow material.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Leo Bonhart

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Personally I'm loving the Beauty Parlor, I've found a few I've never heard of until now. My favourite breed of cow in one place :heart-full:

• Agree Agree x 7
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  4. You might even say its stunneen.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Kiwi.X2 Kawaii is my sitewide theme now

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    D.Va

D.Va ShavedSheep liked your status
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. as it should be
    kawaii is best theme

• Agree Agree x 3
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I can't believe we now have a PULL forum.

Beaniebon

Beaniebon Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's not a "special rule" that only applies here. It's a global rule but it's especially important to keep in mind for this subforum. Kind of like how powerleveling is a global rule, but it's highlighted on the tumblr sub.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  9. Those sound like gold membership level ratings to me.

Also, I would do you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.