Off-Topic Trial of the Crustpunk Fandom board. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm sure this subject is worthy of at least a thread, but the majority of people to do with phil are facebook randoms and sjw trannies, not actually crusty punks.
The only guy on Ahuviya's friends list who qualifies as crust punk is amateur tattoo "artist" Kai Mera:
Nope you guys are all wrong, Phil has won

...a new friend on his friends list

... ... he thinks will give him free tattoos

View attachment 58276

View attachment 58277

& I haven't seen hide nor hair of him on any of Hooves' Facebook posts. Wonder what happened.

Reactions: Mogambo

Lugal

Fresh Prince of Bel-Ur
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is "crust punk" anyway? Some kind of sub-subculture based around poor hygiene? Because that would be really fucking degenerate.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crustpunks have no fans. I propose renaming the board to "Crusts off the Punk".

• Agree
Reactions: Ariel

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is "crust punk" anyway? Some kind of sub-subculture based around poor hygiene? Because that would be really fucking degenerate.
Homelessness as a lifestyle choice, awful hairstyles and face tattoos, and punk rock with even worse production values.

• Agree
Reactions: Mogambo and Ariel

Xenophile

The Bashful Antagonist
kiwifarms.net
Homelessness as a lifestyle choice, awful hairstyles and face tattoos, and punk rock with even worse production values.
All of those elements sounds horrid, but who on Earth would choose to be homeless? I'm having trouble understanding the appeal there.

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some are white guilt hipsters. the ones in my city are mostly trust fund kids who think being homeless is "edgy" and "real."
This is often correct. I was friends with one when I was a teenager, he told everybody that his parents worked at a petrol station. It later transpired that they owned a couple of petrol stations. :lol:

Reactions: Mogambo

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A crust punk (aka crusty aka oogle aka wannabe street kid) combine the worst aspects of being a punk (poor manners and violent tendencies) and a hippie (never bathing). They often come from middle class families and think it's cool to pretend to be homeless vagrants. Most of the time, they're homeless by choice and when shit gets too rough, they move back in with their parents or hit them up for money. Many ran away from home as teenagers even though their family situation wasn't that bad. They are usually ashamed of the affluence they grew up with and tend to squat in houses and hop trains to places. I had the misfortune of having a roommate who was one. He never picked up after himself, bathed, and would litter the apartment with garbage that he pulled out of a dumpster or off the side of the street. He would bang 15 year old runaways and always complained about how poor he was. One time he gave me his ATM card because he was too lazy to get money for himself and I noticed he had over $1,000 in his bank account. His parents owned a lawncare company in the Hamptons (one of the most affluent areas on the East Coast) and paid all of his rent/bills. He would invite his oogle friends who lived in a squat over and it was like the scene in the Christmas Movie when a pack of dogs ran into the house and destroyed the turkey and ran out. They would eat my food without asking, trash the apartment, and leave hypodermic needles in the bathroom. Said roommate would also go panhandling by hiding his shoes in an alley, sticking his bare feet out, and holding a sign that said "need money for shoes" that he would proceed to spend on drugs.

Another good oogle anecdote that I have is that they like to play a game called "piss boot" where they had to keep their boots on or they would piss in them. I knew a couple who had to go to the hospital for infected feet as a result.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of those elements sounds horrid, but who on Earth would choose to be homeless? I'm having trouble understanding the appeal there.
Because living outside the system and mooching off it as much as possible is the best way to bring it all down, man.

oogle horror stories
Jesus Christ. Those degenerates make Fedsmoker look tame.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
So in searching this phenomenon on the web, I found latfo.com (for "look at this fucking oogle"). There is absolutely no need to look at this site/Tumblr feed unless you enjoy pictures of random crust punks' dicks (if you do, not judging, I guess) and one female bush among the "People of Wal-Mart" sort of vibe, with lots of excretion thrown in. The thing that I found funny? Phil is already on this site. It's the photo where he's pulling down his lip to show the tattoo he had someone place inside it, and it's captioned "'Potato' Phil, the bay area gay aryan. No klown is krustier." It's currently on about page 6, although this is a Tumblr, so YMMV. But it's been posted on this site, so it's not like there's any new content. Whoever Tumblr user "kelp" is, the original submitter of the photo, gooble gobble! We accept you, one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino