Off-Topic Trial of the Crustpunk Fandom board. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I asked Smutley and he thought that individuals like Zaki/Kylie and so on are better left on C.I.S main.

Moved the Lolcalf files though as it's more general discussion about the small fishes in the pond.

Either way, it's up for discussion.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the entire point of this subboard to be about Phil's friends though?
It's more about meta-discussion; the kind of threads that aren't life updates and things of that nature. So Kyliewatch belongs in the main board, but "What would happen if Kylie's handler pushed him down a flight of stairs?" would belong here. If I understand things right.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So in searching this phenomenon on the web, I found latfo.com (for "look at this fucking oogle"). There is absolutely no need to look at this site/Tumblr feed unless you enjoy pictures of random crust punks' dicks (if you do, not judging, I guess) and one female bush among the "People of Wal-Mart" sort of vibe, with lots of excretion thrown in. The thing that I found funny? Phil is already on this site. It's the photo where he's pulling down his lip to show the tattoo he had someone place inside it, and it's captioned "'Potato' Phil, the bay area gay aryan. No klown is krustier." It's currently on about page 6, although this is a Tumblr, so YMMV. But it's been posted on this site, so it's not like there's any new content. Whoever Tumblr user "kelp" is, the original submitter of the photo, gooble gobble! We accept you, one of us.
This is fantastic.

@cat "Potato Phil, the Bay Area Gay Aryan" for next Phil thread title.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I'm of the mind that specific people - such as Kylie, Jordan, Daphny, etc, should be in the main thread. They're big enough cows on their own, interect(ed) with him enough and generate enough content on their own they could sit on the main stage between updates.

Lolcalves totally is sideshow, and seems to me to be a good fit for a side ops. Same with Leslie Eclaire's AMA, and maybe even her thread since she's vanished from the internet. Perhaps even his old asspatters like Kinny Winter since she's washed her hands of Phil but doesn't have the balls to unfriend him and has gone into hiding. Zhane Brooks too, since she's fallen off the map after her failed raid and Kiwi Callout.

Zayn, as much as I love her, probably should be moved from CIS to Tumblr considering she hasn't interacted with Phil that I know about, just with Kylie. Also I don't want to have to dip my toes into Tumblr but hey, can't win them all right?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I'm of the mind that specific people - such as Kylie, Jordan, Daphny, etc, should be in the main thread. They're big enough cows on their own, interect(ed) with him enough and generate enough content on their own they could sit on the main stage between updates.

Lolcalves totally is sideshow, and seems to me to be a good fit for a side ops. Same with Leslie Eclaire's AMA, and maybe even her thread since she's vanished from the internet. Perhaps even his old asspatters like Kinny Winter since she's washed her hands of Phil but doesn't have the balls to unfriend him and has gone into hiding. Zhane Brooks too, since she's fallen off the map after her failed raid and Kiwi Callout.

Zayn, as much as I love her, probably should be moved from CIS to Tumblr considering she hasn't interacted with Phil that I know about, just with Kylie. Also I don't want to have to dip my toes into Tumblr but hey, can't win them all right?

I think Kylie is actually big enough to graduate to the lolcow forum proper

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

>Leslie Eclaire
>she/her

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the appropriate place for Crustpunk lolcows, or should they go into the main lolcow board?
I don't think this board actually has all that much to do with actual crustpunks. It's more for ADF-related threads that aren't direct updates or anything, such as speculative discussions.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We've discussed crustpunk "artist" Kai Mera in the past, and since he doesn't have a thread here, I'll just pass on this bit of information. Apparently, he's gone missing since January 29.

https://www.facebook.com/aleksander.walker has a mention of it but I saw it on the LATFO site for oogle tracking.
http://lookatthisfuckingoogle.tumblr.com/

everyonedies:

******SIGNAL BOOST*****

I’m starting to get desperate, I haven’t spoken to my sibling since January 29th and no longer do I feel like this is a typical disappearance for them.
This is Kai Mera, (not their legal name), answers to they/she pronouns, various face tattoos and forehead transdermal implants, scarification and tattoos on their arms and legs, and dreaded mohawk. Last seen in the Castro area of California living either under a stairwell or in a shopping cart w/ a tarp. They were doing street work, collecting used needles to take to banks in order to keep the streets cleaner prior to their disappearance. I just heard of the mass disappearances of street kids from the area during the Super Bowl, I need answers. I need to locate my sibling to ensure their safety. I am thousands of miles away in Wisconsin and I can’t do a single thing. Please share, someone has to have seen my sibling at a clinic or panhandling. Something. Anything. Contact me - Elysia Sofija on fb or everyonedies on tumblr with any information regarding my sibling and their whereabouts.

THEY MAY BE VERY SICK/IN DANGER. PLEASE SHARE. <3
The original post isn't up, for whatever that's worth, so maybe they found him.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Old as fuck thread, but this is one of my favorite bits of pasta:
Anonymous said:
Knew a guy who used to toss these guys off properties when he worked as a security guard in Portland. Worked at a bank, the courthouse and eventually contract work doing whatever he was assigned to. Dreadlocks, hats with buttons, dumb vests, skateboards they can't do tricks on and drinks Pabst.. really all you need to see to realize what you are dealing with.

Company the guy worked for got contracted by a real estate guy who had purchased an entire block of vacant homes. Boss man was doing massive renovations and needed security to accompany the cleaning crews. They went to this house and a bunch of crusties were squatting in it; beer cans and paper plates and assorted trash everywhere. A 250 foot extension cord was plugged into another vacant home that happened to have power but no windows. Also, needles were everywhere. Guy recalls having to physically drag two of the crusties out who were yelling that they were homeless and land is free before raving that private property is evil. The usual rhetoric. He ended up having to carry one of the crusties out in a choke while another worker held the vagrant's legs before tossing him clear into the street on his head.

Whoever contracted those guys must have had a heart, because they weren't even supposed to do that legally. He was supposed to call the police, but he didn't want to go that route, because they'd actually arrest and fine the hell out them.

He just wanted them out and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino