kiwifarms.net
I prefer Garbage Queen, personally. :lol:
tumblr_inline_nhrjxoelay1qck55p.jpg

Congrats, by the way.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a little shitlord icon. It's a crown on a pile of shit.

If it's not good enough I can make a bigger one and scale it down as opposed of drawing it so small, and if you don't want to use it then no biggy.

Congrats, Meowthkip! You'll be awesome.

Attachments

• shitlordicon.png
    shitlordicon.png
    277 bytes · Views: 173

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that a Tumblr subforum is being made, since Tumblrinas have been my source of hilarity all the while and I've been suggesting a subforum of this for months.

Here's my suggestions for this subforum:

1. Change the title of the subforum since it's very similar to the subreddit r/TumblrInAction and it's preferably not to get confused by the name of the subreddit. So far I thought of some like "The Tumblrina Ballroom", "SJW Cesspool" and "Tumbling Tumblrs"
2. We should have a rule about sperging about social justice issues. We once had that happened before and we don't want this to get repeated.
3. Move the threads SJW, SJW2, Otherkin, Fat Acceptance Movement to the subforum.

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that meowthkip is mod of this subforum and not me is triggering b/c I feel like I am more important than her and also have more mental illnesses from PTSD I received after finding out jace is fake. Also please like this post b/c I will literally kill myself unless I get attention

PS congrats meowthkip

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only problem I have with a Tumblr sub forum is that I worry that some day it will end up getting colonized by tumblrettes and SJWs. We've already seen this happen with the Vade thread bringing in scum like Tranlord and Chained Divinity, so I suggest we should enforce strict standards to discourage that sort of shit from happening.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only problem I have with a Tumblr sub forum is that I worry that some day it will end up getting colonized by tumblrettes and SJWs. We've already seen this happen with the Vade thread bringing in scum like Tranlord and Chained Divinity, so I suggest we should enforce strict standards to discourage that sort of shit from happening.

Aren't these types of clowns usually huge crybabies though? I mean, from what I understand, most of these people fold like accordions when their scare tactics fail horrendously (as their scare tactics can only seriously work if the person they target is not confident and/or takes them seriously). I mean even if that's the case and the subsection gets infected like that, we'll just be eating a shit ton of delicious halal for eternity.

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't these types of clowns usually huge crybabies though? I mean, from what I understand, most of these people fold like accordions when their scare tactics fail horrendously (as their scare tactics can only seriously work if the person they target is not confident and/or takes them seriously). I mean even if that's the case and the subsection gets infected like that, we'll just be eating a shit ton of delicious halal for eternity.
Don't get me wrong I like the idea of more of these idiots waking onto the firing range. I should have been more clearer in saying that I'm more worried about the less lolcowish tumblrettes coming into this sub forum and trying to turning it into their own little circle jerk that will drive away regular users.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong I like the idea of more of these idiots waking onto the firing range. I should have been more clearer in saying that I'm more worried about the less lolcowish tumblrettes coming into this sub forum and trying to turning it into their own little circle jerk that will drive away regular users.

Eh, this site's banned members in the past, and their collective circle jerk may actually become halal in its own right... or it goes into spergatory. Either way, I feel it's win-win.

Optimistic

A Fart You Can Trust
kiwifarms.net

1. Change the title of the subforum since it's very similar to the subreddit r/TumblrInAction and it's preferably not to get confused by the name of the subreddit. So far I thought of some like "The Tumblrina Ballroom", "SJW Cesspool" and "Tumbling Tumblrs"

Tumblrina Ballroom please. Or the Tumblrina Barre.

All those other names are triggering for me because I like them less.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tranlord and Chained Divinity turned out to be lolcows in their own right. If more tumblerinas come here in an attempt to take over or tone police, that will just mean more cows to the slaughter. If it's one thing the Kiwi Farms is good at, it's shutting down delusional tumblerinas.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tranlord and Chained Divinity turned out to be lolcows in their own right. If more tumblerinas come here in an attempt to take over or tone police, that will just mean more cows to the slaughter. If it's one thing the Kiwi Farms is good at, it's shutting down delusional tumblerinas.

Hell, we broke Fuckbot AND Slugfucker to varying degrees just through collective tenacity. That says something right there.

CrispyBacon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that a Tumblr subforum is being made, since Tumblrinas have been my source of hilarity all the while and I've been suggesting a subforum of this for months.

2. We should have a rule about sperging about social justice issues. We once had that happened before and we don't want this to get repeated.
3. Move the threads SJW, SJW2, Otherkin, Fat Acceptance Movement to the subforum.
I personally like "SJW Cesspool" because I've always referred to Tumblr as a cesspool, but "The Tumblrina Ballroom" seems like the better choice overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.