Trial of the wizdumgun Forum -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
After thinking it over I feel this is the best way to approach the happenings.

I've created this board as a way to talk about neo-Jace, Jan's continued application of self, and any fallout of the Jace Connors show.

Deagle Nation is now archived as a subforum. No new posts can be created. If you want to look back on the original ruse, that's where you can do it.

I'll be observing this board. People seemed genuinely amused by Tyce and Jace this afternoon even without the illusion of authenticity. I imagine at some point, if left alone, this board will completely run out of steam. However, considering the creative successes of Jan and his genuine interest in and affection of this website, I think there will be something worth talking about in the coming months.

That being said, I haven't talked this over at all with him and I may be jumping the gun. If this is a bad idea or if it flops completely I'll merge the threads back in and archive the whole shebang, but I have a sneaking suspicion that won't happen.

Semper fi.

Da Big Staw

kiwifarms.net
I also think that this will likely run out of steam without the illusion of authenticity. I will be watching however, yet it seems odd to have this in the lolcow area, Maybe put it n OT area? This is a lolcow forum. Not a comedians fan club imo.

I really loved Jan on that stream however. He came off as an amazingly ground, smart, and most of all funny guy. Easily the least autistic, and most normal autist I have ever seen. To the point I have to wonder if he got misdiagnosed.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
There was something about last night's in-character livestream that made it pretty boring (to me anyway), I think it was because we had #DEAGLEGATE only a few hours before. If it manages to stay interesting then by all means I think the board should stay, but I think they'll really have to step-up their game to keep it interesting enough.

Reactions: The Mackers

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like it, though I concur with @Da Big Staw that it should probably be an Off-Topic subforum. Comedians and lolcows are different things.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-to-do-with-the-deagle-nation-subforum.7929/#post-563052

what if jace/jan embraces the character and does more videos purely for entertainment. i mean we all can agree we were entertained. what if moving the forum in some capacity to multimedia or even just making a sub section of the farms for nonlolcow entertainers?

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
two questions:

1) Do you have a set time limit for this trial, or are you just going to play it by ear and see?

2) With the Semper Fi rating gone (now irrelevant), can we get a new rating to replace it? Something like "#Trolled", or "#Rused" maybe?

Kaiser Carranza

kiwifarms.net
I like to think that the proto-Jace was his audition for a reality show. I'm not sure about the subforum. Is a lolcow still a lolcow if it's intentional?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe keep it as-is for now and see where things go.

If it's mostly "The Tactical Misadventures of ParkourDude91" then over to multimedia, if it's more of the very real and true narrative of "Jan, Very Real GamerGate Assault Victim Of The Internet Does Very Real Interviews" maybe he should remain in lolcows, since that's where online cyberbullies should keep their online cybervictims.

Then when tranny hookers drive to Jan's house and roll him up in a carpet it moves to real-world events/news whatever.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep it around a while. Jace is no longer a lolcow, but I'm hopeful that Brianna Wu & friends will become the subforum lolcows in his stead.

• Winner
Reactions: Frank_Jaeger

Protoman

Row, row, fight the power.
kiwifarms.net
Could the Semper Fi rating just be added to this forum rather than replaced with something else? It's only really been around for 2-3 months, and having it disappear this quickly would kinda suck. I don't think that the entire saga of Jace is gonna just fade into complete irrelevance so long as Jan is involved, plus it seems like new jace content is still coming based on yesterday's livestream.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino