• Please, fellas, be sure to wear a bra!
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interests Trials and Tribulations

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Lipitor, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what happened at the last court date? Why wouldn't you tell us sooner. Well I'll sort of answer that here. I'm gonna be vague about some stuff intentionally cuz I'm a little paranoid.

Maybe you've seen the picture maybe you haven't but Chris's court room outfit was absolutely ridiculous. It was a girl scout green/teal color and cut worn over a white t-shirt. The cut was just above the knees. Christian wore dirty old sneakers with old gym socks with this. He also had a matching hat that was the same color as his dress. It looked like something an old lady would wear to church. You could tell by his face that he thought he looked cute as shit while wearing that hat, but he looked like a fucking moron. He didn't wear it inside the courthouse, even though women are allowed to wear hats inside.

The inside the courthouse is sort of set up like an old catholic church with pew seating. Christian sat near the front with his back to the side wall so he could scope everyone in there out. Saw him lock eyes on some dude and pull his phone out and text someone (more on who later). You're not allowed to have phones with cameras so he had a flip phone with him. It took fucking hours for them to finally get to his case. When they finally did he got very nervous. They kept calling him by both male and female pronouns at different times. They called him Chris/Christian/Christine and a couple of times Crystal (I know Crystal is his daughter, but apparently the judge accidentally called him that a few times, and I was in no position to correct the man). Christian didn't seemed phased by any of this and went with whatever name/pronoun used at the time. They talked forever and it was mostly just establishing what happened and what the charge was. So it was hard to hear, so the next part is a bit speculative. It sounded like the reason for the continuance was because they wanted Christian to see a shrink/counselor/whatever so they could do a mental health plea. They wanted him to go like right after court too. He seemed to agree to this at the time. Like I said I couldn't hear the exact details of what was going on so it might be a bit different. Feel free to sperg out over what all that means.

Here's the best part. On the way out my field agent was confronted by some lady. She asked the field agent what they were doing there and what their name was. She said she was a reporter. My field agent was like "yeah I'm not telling you that". She shifted tone and said she just wanted to buy my field agent a cup of coffee and hear his story...:stupid: She wanted to know why a community of people on the internet literally document everything in his life. An interview was declined...

Why did I wait? I guess I wanted to give him the chance to see someone before everyone on the forums found out what he went to. I didn't wanna do anything that'd discourage him from going. He needs it. Also I'm not gonna tell you who the reporter is and what website they work for. Ya'll I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME too hard. I debated even saying anything at all. I'm only mentioning it so that future field agents know what they're getting into.

I'll answer questions, but I'm also gonna be busy with the Witcher 3 most of tonight. The field agent won't be hear to answer questions, because they hate Kiwi Farms, because they feel like you guys think you own Chris. I know, I know fucking stupid, but the best I could get on short notice.

• Informative  x 99
    • Autistic  x 9
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #1 Lipitor, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Said lipitor.

:story: :story: :story:

• Winner Winner x 62
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    OtterParty

OtterParty I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Can you include a pic of his girl scout monstrosity?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Corypheus

Corypheus Totally not evil

kiwifarms.net
  4. So wait who did Chris text? The reporter? Were they even actually a reporter? Is there some shitty site trying to run an article and contacting Chris about it?

Also this inside drama between Chris Chan stalkers sounds juicy/hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. It's a real reporter.

• Informative Informative x 29
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is literally better than the final verdict being him ordered to see psychological help - they're literally telling him to do it so something worse doesn't happen to him.

'Course, we all know how much Chris hates counseling and will do anything to avoid it, but I'm curious to see if he actually is finally for once in his fucking life getting real mental help as a result of this.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 18
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  7. A court reporter or the kind you see on the local news?

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Who was the "dude" he locked eyes with? I'm assuming it wasn't the reporter since that was evidently a woman.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  9. How did the reporter associate your field agent specifically with Chris, and assume he was part of the community that follows him? He was wearing a pickle suit, wasn't he?

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    tomgirl4life

tomgirl4life I'm my own free bee

kiwifarms.net
  10. What difficulty will you be playing the Witcher 3 on?

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Hitler

Hitler Smiley Führer

kiwifarms.net
  11. Blood and Broken Bones!

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  12. Aaaaw, we are not allowed to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME hard? Not that I could I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME from Europe, but still.

This please.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Well at least the judge and his attorney seem to realize Chris is mentally unstable. I was beginning to wonder. Hopefully he takes advantage of the opportunity given to him, even though I doubt he's able to change at this point in his life. I really hope this isn't leading up to him getting a slap on the wrist and next to no punishment, but it looks like it might turn out that way.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  14. Everyone here knows Barb owns Chris.

Maybe she was doing a documentary on Chris. I hear that's "in" these days.

Anyway, I'm going to hope against hope that Chris really did get on the path to help.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Are you going to update us with your progress? I'm curious about the game. We need more details.

How did you know who he was texting? How did the reporter know your guy was there for Chris? I'm calling bullshit until further details are available.

Obviously this. With the weird wardrobe options, it's no wonder he's ordered to seek psychiatric help. If you're not bullshitting everyone, that is.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    Phil Collins

Phil Collins The Tobacky Man

kiwifarms.net
  16. Dear God I cannot wait to see that article.

Hey reporter lady, if you're reading this: You ever watch soap operas? Yeah, they're terrible trainwrecks full of cliches and ridiculously unbelievable events, but you can't help but wonder what happens next, and the sheer ridiculousness always keeps you guessing.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    sonichuis44

sonichuis44 I'm Leonard the Nightfly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yeah the details don't make a lot of sense here. It would appear we're being had.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. If this "reporter" worked for a mainstream, legitimate site that was actually interested in summing Christory up in 750 words or less, someone should've encouraged them to try. Once in, we could've been facing a serial printed every Sunday from June to September in every Sunday paper in America. I would welcome this, then I wouldn't have it so hard trying to explain to friends and family just what it is I'm talking about when I reference Chris.

• Agree  x 7
    • Feels  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    qld

qld

kiwifarms.net
  19. wait what I don't get is how did this reporter know who you and your field agent were and, more importantly, why you were there (for Chris)?

also I hope this isn't just an option for chris to see a therapist and then everything be expected to be A-Ok. I really hope it's a consult that determines chris needs a supported environment (or at least out patient mental help rehab). Not just that, but also criminal consequences like community service toooooooooooooooooooooooo ruin his funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I just beat the noonwraith.

She showed up after he texted. Put the pieces together. Or call bullshit on it, I really don't care.

Yea I made up that he wore something stupid he looked embarrassing in. Chris would never do that.

You people really have that hard of a time believing this? Nerdy young men walked out of a tiny courtroom right after Chris Chan got done with his hearing. She's a fucking journalist, she figured it out. If this was a lie I'd have embellished a lot more, like having told her my name was Ian Brandon Anderson and did a full interview with her.

Christian knows that people attend his court hearings. He (more likely Barb) contacted a reporter about this, because they think getting their story in the paper will change anything.

• Informative  x 11
    • Like  x 8
    • Autistic  x 4
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    #20 Lipitor, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.