Trish Henderson / Adiago / Spacedrake Designs / Sevva-Phoenix - Furry artist who claims to be both Poly, and Monogamous with insane paranoia about people stealing their mediocre, ripped-off artwork.

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as fun as it sounds, if youre going to cowtip don't post about it here.
1617488509909.png

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm not encouraging anyone to nor do I plan on reporting her. Just letting people know, or Adiago herself since we know she lurks here. It's one of the few things that can get your ass in big trouble on the platform. She's going to have to prove her identity anyways at some point if she begins taking in sufficient amounts of money because they'll require her to change to a Business account.

BickerLiquor

Pour me a pint and hope you roll 20
kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm not encouraging anyone to nor do I plan on reporting her. Just letting people know, or Adiago herself since we know she lurks here. It's one of the few things that can get your ass in big trouble on the platform. She's going to have to prove her identity anyways at some point if she begins taking in sufficient amounts of money because they'll require her to change to a Business account.
Or you know; when she has to file taxes next year and the IRS wants to know why she's got two identities and where she got some else's SSN. Something tells me this cow wouldn't be above stealing someone's SSN if they have the ability to do so.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PayPal does not always require you to turn your account into a Business account. PayPal does not report you to the IRS unless you make over $20,000 (even with refunds) and they do not check your SSN unless you have to file those taxes. Hence you can enter a false SSN. The moment you do is a ticking time bomb, though. If you make over $20k in a single year, they will be up your ass. If you attempt to circumvent this by making multiple accounts and they catch you with multiple accounts and the same IP, hello audits. Using a VPN may temporarily circumvent it, but as it's not permitted to using PayPal, that's a quick way to get your account banned and any money in it forfeited to PayPal. Otherwise, PayPal detects something weird about differing IPs and will limit your account until you provide legitimate documentation of your identity. If they catch you with the same bank account or credit card attached to different accounts, you may go to prison for tax evasion, fraud, identity theft, etc. (-:

Cable

kiwifarms.net
PayPal does not always require you to turn your account into a Business account. PayPal does not report you to the IRS unless you make over $20,000 (even with refunds) and they do not check your SSN unless you have to file those taxes. Hence you can enter a false SSN. The moment you do is a ticking time bomb, though. If you make over $20k in a single year, they will be up your ass. If you attempt to circumvent this by making multiple accounts and they catch you with multiple accounts and the same IP, hello audits. Using a VPN may temporarily circumvent it, but as it's not permitted to using PayPal, that's a quick way to get your account banned and any money in it forfeited to PayPal. If they catch you with the same bank account or credit card attached to different accounts, you may go to prison for tax evasion, fraud, identity theft, etc. (-:
We all know that Trish isn't the smartest when it comes to VPN's either so eventually she's gonna get smacked absolutely hard eventually.

Lion

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
i wonder if she just changed the email itself since paypal allows you to change the main email you provide to your customers.

although the paypal.me part i don't think you can change the nickname

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
PayPal does not always require you to turn your account into a Business account.
This is true but once you hit a limit (I think it's something like $800 in a month or a few thousand within a year) of goods/services payments, which isn't the same as their IRS limit, they send you a notice to upgrade to a Business account or you'll be limited. It's something that isn't talked about a lot because most artists change over to a Business account anyways to conceal their identities.
If she's already using a Business account and just changed her Business name to this woman's name then that's a separate situation. I can't imagine she'd think that far ahead though.

Cinnamon Toast Fuck

kiwifarms.net
I swear that space background is the same one she used for one of her early drawings of Rika, with different filters on it. Even the proportions and hands on both Rika and the unnamed dinosaur look similar.

spacebg.png

Someone besides Monglor and Mander has noticed Trish on her dino alt on twitter. They don't particularly stand out; 90% of their twitter is yelling about vegan shit and the rest is engaging in artist callout drama.
twt1.png

I remember Trish talking a lot about these same things on her main, too. Being weird about opening up to others, complaining about sleep issues and nightmares, etc.
twt2.png

twt2.png

I got bored and took the yellow of the new dilo ref and darkened the mane to see how much of a difference it made.
noyellow.png

I also put the original pink ref over the new yellow one on a hard light setting, and while it still needs touching up to be easier on the eyes, it's not as difficult to look at as the original and reads more "peach rose-inspired" than it does.
hardlightfilter.png

Why she went with what she did for the recolor baffles me. It was almost passable, but she had to make just the right choices to make it painful on the eyes.

Overlord Stoat

kiwifarms.net
Called it, yet another blue multiply layer. Also this time the head crests are exceptionally off. Frankly their placement is different every single time, even in the actual reference because she doesn't understand her own character's structure, but these are more like weird mickey mouse ears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-04-10-19-59.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-04-10-19-59.png
    1 MB · Views: 62

God Lives Underwater

Life in the So-Called Space Age
kiwifarms.net
20210404_185027.jpg

found this gold on a thread about keeping cats inside since they are harmful to the bird population. While I do agree, anti-cat propaganda is typical of Trish and being so dramatic enough to waste both the court and humane society's time over a cat killing a bird is just asinine. Yes it's sad that cats kill birds and they do so for sport. Yes I agree cats should stay indoors since its safer for both the cat and wildlife pressing charges over it is so fucking stupid

God Lives Underwater

Life in the So-Called Space Age
kiwifarms.net
"Instead of taking down submissions, it is very simple to ask for a reference"

or...you know...read the sites fucking upload guidelines before you post? claiming ignorance isnt a legitimate excuse for breaking upload policy and then bitching when your post gets taken down for violation. it should also go without saying that you need to credit things that dont belong to you anyways. honestly trish you already knew that was a site rule anyways

20210406_064955.jpg

noticed she was actually watched by a site moderator

20210406_064934.jpg

and look who left a shout on her FA

The Dark Lady

"What are we if not slaves to this torment?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2063518
and look who left a shout on her FA
Huh, that's curious and makes me wonder if he's watching this thread because up until this was posted he had several pictures of his Abyss Drake "Vigil" that are now suddenly missing. That or it's because the majority of the recent ones were by Koachellla and he knows that Koachellla and Adiago/ Soft.Dilo do not get along and Trish hates it even more when Koachellla draws her species.

1.png2.png

I'm actually surprised this one is a commission, I'd keep an eye out to see if she actually posts the owner anywhere as this character is Adiago's trademark blue and black. It also looks like Megalo and is holding the blue heart he used to leave on her shouts but I could be reaching.

1.png

Last edited:

BickerLiquor

Pour me a pint and hope you roll 20
kiwifarms.net
I had to do some digging, but I think I located the stock image this furry used; though this could be a stretch. I fail to believe they freehandedly painted such a heavily detailed background and could be bothered putting that much time and detail into it. I question how stupid she thinks her commissioners are. Paying hundreds for shoddily painted over stock photos as backgrounds. It just shows this artist clearly has zero fucks to give and is lazier than I originally thought.

1617901518878.png

https://unsplash.com/s/photos/nebula

1617901567428.png

As I stated, it could be a stretch. I can't do any sort of overlay, so if someone wants to double check more power to them.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to do some digging, but I think I located the stock image this furry used; though this could be a stretch. I fail to believe they freehandedly painted such a heavily detailed background and could be bothered putting that much time and detail into it. I question how stupid she thinks her commissioners are. Paying hundreds for shoddily painted over stock photos as backgrounds. It just shows this artist clearly has zero fucks to give and is lazier than I originally thought.

View attachment 2070214

https://unsplash.com/s/photos/nebula

View attachment 2070218

As I stated, it could be a stretch. I can't do any sort of overlay, so if someone wants to double check more power to them.
Not the same. The striations/cloud outlines in adiago's image are not in the photo you linked. However, it is apparent they stole someone else's photo and added airbrush colours over it (look at that aura around the middle. That's added with an airbrush for sure). I can't be fucked to look through millions of space photos, though. There is a possibility it's a photobash, too. Some of the stars (the plus shaped ones) seem out of place compared to other stars). Possibly added with a star brush.

Last edited:

spider egg salad

Hiding in your couch cushions
kiwifarms.net
Not the same. The striations/cloud outlines in adiago's image are not in the photo you linked. However, it is apparent they stole someone else's photo and added airbrush colours over it (look at that aura around the middle. That's added with an airbrush for sure). I can't be fucked to look through millions of space photos, though. There is a possibility it's a photobash, too. Some of the stars (the plus shaped ones) seem out of place compared to other stars). Possibly added with a star brush.
It is worth nothing, however, that the striations match with previous art of hers, which makes me believe that she is the one editing these photos. For example, the striations shown in the art of one of her hairlizards-
brush1.PNG

-matches with her dinoalt art. Snippets were taken from the images posted just a bit earlier in this page.
brush2.PNG

Since she talks so highly of Clip Paint Studio, which has a brush-sharing feature embedded into its sort-of homepage, she could very easily still be stealing backgrounds from someone else because literally anyone could have that kind of brush if it was open for public use. However, it really feels like it's just her being unable to cover her own ass when it comes to trying to hide as a different person.