• "Twisted, Sexual Deviant Troll 'Dynastia' From Josh Moon's Kiwi Farms Targets Pre-Teen Children"

Trisha Paytasenjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Trisha makes a living oversharing every minute detail of her miserable life on youtube, how she's accomplished this is beyond me because the videos are unwatchable and always twenty plus minutes long. She uses a whole lot of time to say nothing and her time seems primarily quartered into 1. feuding with other youtube personalities, 2. her shitty boyfriend that only dated her to launch his own drama career, 3. eating tens of thousands of calories in one sitting, 4. crying about her "inexplicable" weight gain.

She's tried to lend legitimacy to her "career" by publishing a book or two, and making music videos in which the dancers she's paid to be all over her are visibly uncomfortable touching her. Her appearance is split down the middle in either all out troon-esque whore paint, or looking like total dogshit as she rolls around on her kitchen floor in an every other day existential crisis.

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/blndsundoll4mj
    twitter: https://twitter.com/trishapaytas

Some of her recent videos:

This is probably the most sentient video I've ever seen her make (despite it still being utterly batshit), in which she realizes she is used up and so defective in the constitution of her character that of course no one would want a long term relationship with her.

lol wtf

She does mukbang videos as if they're some kind of special event but this is obviously a glimpse into how she eats all the time. She enjoys slurping her food, smacking her lips, and in general making it as disgusting of a display as possible:

God, she's so fuckin gross.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    #1 entropyseekswork, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I got cucked by the 10 media limit for the OP but here's a sampling of one of her countless music videos in which the dancers look really uncomfortable touching her 40lbs of shit in a 20lbs sack body:

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Her cry face is so repulsive and yet I want to look at it more. It's like if Claire Danes were chubby and had zero talent.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Maybe it's dry as hell. Maybe it really smells.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. "100 layers of lube" formerly known as "100 layers of cum"

WHY JUST WHY

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    #4 NimertiS, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    NimertiS

NimertiS Chaotic Neutral

kiwifarms.net
  5. She looks like if fat Anna Nicole Smith started to melt

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    moorhen

moorhen Have sex with a syringe of AIDS
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    smallmilk

smallmilk Increases Mılk Production by +70%

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm surprised she's only just got a thread now. She's been crying and baiting her fans with her drama for years.
    Like this recent ungrateful bullshit:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Skinheads on spikes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. She also created quite the drama when she recently outed her boyfriend, which surprised no one at all so , I'm not sure why he was so upset about it.

• Like Like x 1
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Wasn't there a time she was substantially more attractive?

I remember ages ago, back when she was covered by Cutefuzzyweasel, she looked less like she had been hitting the Meth.

Jaimas

Jaimas A Case of the Mondays
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  9. As long as I have been aware of her, she's always looked beat. I think she first came to my attention when her "things fat girls say" video became popular, I vaguely remember visiting her channel and then laughing at a video in which she cries on her bathroom floor over her recent weight gain. There's little point in attempting to find that video because she's since made ∞ more videos exactly like it. The only difference between then and now is that she appears to have completely abandoned the idea of losing weight all together.

Here's her in high school, which I believe shortly after she began flying around the country to fuck professional baseball players. She seems to have always been at least a little chubby, I think she looks better here than post plastic surgery/lip injections:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 10
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. She looks like a very light and slightly more feminine version of Serena Williams in that photograph.
    She's always shocked when she claims to find out that all of her boyfriends are gay, and I think to myself "not even Debbie Reynolds lied about her gay boyfriends that much".

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique like many hippopotamuses
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I looked into it. She looked this hideous back then, it's just that with enough spray-tan and a flattering camera angle, anyone can look presentable.

Except this.

[​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas A Case of the Mondays

kiwifarms.net
  12. The most interesting thing about Trasha, by far, is her repeated attempts at breaking into the world of literature with her horrible self-published "memoirs" that she peddles on Amazon to her idiot fans.
    First came The History of My Insanity, a typical pseudo-celebrity memoir about her self-induced misfortune.
    Then came The Stripper Diaries, which Trasha herself proved to be fake by mentioning things that wouldn't have existed at the time she was supposedly stripping (like a patron with an iPad before the iPad had even been announced).
    Branching out from shitty memoirs, Trasha unleashed Tease upon the world, a self-insert fic mingled in with undertones of Great Value™ brand spousal abuse and BDSM that makes Sasha Grey's book look readable.
    Riding on the coattails of the body positivity movement, Trasha published a book about self-love titled Curvy and Loving It, which is especially ironic in the context of her constantly posting emotional breakdown videos about her weight.
    Then Trasha teamed up with discount Dean Koontz (writer Jeff Rendell) and wrote Trisha's 31 Nights of Fright, a glorified thinkpiece about some of the most legendary and enjoyable horror films that have come out in the last few decades, and the two talentless hacks attempt to spork the work of much more talented directors and screenwriters. Think of the podcast How Did This Get Made?, but with Down's Syndrome.
    Finally, the self-aware crowning glory of Trasha's body of literary work: How to Get Internet Famous. Mistakenly thinking that YouTube famewhores are literate, Trisha writes a step-by-step guide on how to garner negative attention on the internet.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #13 glutenfreebooty, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty minimoelism

kiwifarms.net
  13. omfg :story: I had no idea her career as an author was this prolific. Thank you so much Gluten for putting this together, this will be my hangover reading for tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. If we had a banner rotation like /pt/, the top quarter of this would be amazing.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. YES. This bitch was begging to have a thread here.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Whats most interesting is how much she shit-talks and then gets sue-happy. Tricia loves to sue people, she has in the past now her ex boyfriend or whoever she "outed" on you tube is now suing her for libel.
    Tricia had her car kitted out by West Coast Customs, she I guess was not too happy about the job they did and blasted them on her Twitter and they took her to court for libel. She won. She loves those lawyers boy, I wonder if she pays them in sexual favors or actual You Tube dosh.

• Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Pres of the: "Save Amberlard's Bra" Club

kiwifarms.net
  17. She's literally an empty shell of a woman. Nothing about her is real. There's only the character of Trisha, there's nothing more to her than this cartoonish, gaudy, over-theatrical performance of a life she's trudging through almost exclusively on camera.

Imagine how empty and hallow she feels when (if) she goes to sleep at night. Assuming she does, only because you know she can't, since she has to use that precious time off-camera to plan what she'll do next - on camera.

Honestly, it's just really kind of creepy in a very existential, surreal way. There's this comedian, John Mulaney, he's got this joke that goes something like, "Imagine aliens acting out a play about humans, but they didn't really work hard on it."

That's what watching Trisha feels like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    #19 Darwin Watterson, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Darwin Watterson

Darwin Watterson Make Kiwi Farms Great Again

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh yucky, that's terrible.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.