• "Some of the users on Kiwi Farms would make great investigative journalists or opposition researchers if they spent their time productively."

Trainwreck Trisha Paytasenjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I first saw her on a show where she claimed to have a tanning addiction. I don't really watch her videos, but she's a lot like Freelee in that she makes clickbait for fake drama for views. It's a persona & all very calculated.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. What the fuck is wrong with her eyes? Does she have Down Syndrome?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris Professional Nudes Harvester and Cyber-Rapist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was going to add, no thread about Trisha would be complete without mentioning clickbait. She's been doing it for years-she used to post stuff like she was religious and couldn't accept the gay lifestyle, and she was a stripper who was anti-sex, lots of stuff about God and conservatism or how she hated fat people, and then in the next video she'd talk about the opposite. She'd make up stories about her family, etc. she did makeup tutorials a long time ago too. But she pretty much made her YouTube career on clickbait.

She also was on America's Got Talent TV show, doing something stupid and all the judges buzzed her audition. She's been a fame-whore since day one.

She does pretty well financially from YouTube. The whole thing with her boyfriend and his surprise gayness and his cheating on her is just part of her schtick. None of it's real. And she's really not a very good actress.

Her whole channel is like a telenovela but a boring one.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

4. An oldie, but I still can't tell if she is that stupid or just playin for views

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. "Do dogs have brains?"

Well, they're smarter than you, sooooo...

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Darwin Watterson

Darwin Watterson Make Kiwi Farms Great Again
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  6. wow. But is she really that stupid? There's no way she made it be an adult without killing herself inadvertently by now if she were really so stupid.
    Are we positive she has implants? In her high school photo she looks naturally well endowed. But her tits are seriously floppy, like, they probably work like Dumbo's ears.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Bill Nye=Racism

kiwifarms.net
  7. she's a natural, but terrible lair who uses her stupid and sometimes kind audience to push and peddle bullshit and worthless books.
    also yes, she has terrible implants that have not aged well, kinda like her

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the second worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. IMG_2364.JPG
    "Japanese Pop-star Trashiii"

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm pretty sure she claims they're natural on her q and a videos but who knows. I'm not sure if it's just me, but her nipples seem weird and I'm wondering if boob jobs can fuck up your nipples.

Her videos with Shane Dawson are probably the most cringy thing I've ever seen.

• Informative Informative x 3
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's funny that this is the example you used because the dancer she's with was actually the "boyfriend" she just broke up with and outed....

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  11. Her boobs probably were really big naturally but she still could have done a boob job. They can be done for sagging rather than size, and sometimes an implant is necessary to fix the sag.

Yes, boob jobs can fuck with your nipples. A lot can go wrong and even if the surgery was done perfectly, the body doesn't always like having foreign bodies in it. Sometimes, scar tissue forms around the implants, called capsular contracture, making them hard as a rock and requiring revision surgeries to fix. One implant can bottom out, leaving them asymmetrical, or since they are placed under muscle, one side can be more muscular leaving the implant uneven. Symmetry is hard to achieve in surgery.

The bras she wears emphasizes them too, even if she's all natural, she could be adding chicken cutlets and push-up bras. Few girls are naturally symmetrical anyway so she could be emphasizing an already existing problem. Even a big girl can use tricks make them look bigger

She's had some face work done, botox and fillers. But whoever she's using-he's not doing a good job. Her lips in particular are starting to look horrifying. A decent doctor wants to keep you in the natural realm. She's using Meg Ryan's doctor instead of Jennifer Aniston's. :)

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. She also was featured on Ellen for the same thing she did on americas got talent, which was "fast reading" she read really fast.... that's literally it.

The show about tanning was my strange addiction. Wouldn't be surprised if she has made appearances elsewhere either, she seemed desperate for those 15 mins of fame when she was younger. (Which has carried on to now and her click bate titles and exaggerated dramatic videos)

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  13. She initially got an augmentation to correct asymmetry (seriously, one breast was noticeably smaller than the other), but then she went overboard with "revisions" and started getting them to boost her self-esteem. It was the beginning of her plastic surgery mishaps.

• Informative Informative x 10
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Scary Cyberbully

kiwifarms.net
  14. Also Dumb.jpg
    I don't know what's worse: her Narcissism or her fans obsession

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the second worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. She said one of the boob jobs was botched and some show about plastic surgery disasters asked her to appear on an episode.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. She should make her own Skylanders figurine, just like Pristine Christine because that looks more like Pam Anderson than a dumpy treasure troll.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique like many hippopotamuses
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I used to follow her mess of a life a while ago but this new drama just dragged me back in. I'm glad she finally has a thread here. I wonder what the family thinks of their daughter who makes a living off crying on the kitchen floor and clickbait.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PrincessOf Aus

PrincessOf Aus Professional Slacker

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm so freaking glad Trisha finally got a thread! I watch her videos often just to see what the latest thing she's "obsessing" over.
    Recently she's got into some weird drama about her "alleged" boyfriend who was caught via someones' snapchat dancing and making out with another guy. (Do note that pretty much most of her fanbase have been trying to tell Trisha that this dude she's been dating was gay, but Trisha never listened) Her boyfriend, whose name is Sean, is a dancer who has been helping Trisha with her music videos and has appeared often in her vlogs. They never actually said that they were official, but the way those two acted in her videos really makes you think otherwise. It's especially obvious that Trisha is infatuated with this guy and would complain how she can't go a day without talking to him. Most of her fans however have always suspected that the relationship was fake and that both of them were using each other for youtube views and popularity.

So with recent drama with started a few days before Christmas, Trisha uploaded a whole bunch of videos stating that she doesn't know what's going on. That she tried to call Sean and he wouldn't answer, etc. Those videos, which I'm sure is still on her channel, showed Trisha looking like a hot mess and her fans were concerned about her. In those videos, she claimed she would take a "break" from youtube to deal with this problem.

Did she take a break like she said she would? Nope. Bitch decided to make even more videos talking about Sean and "exposing" him for being gay. (Note that the originally title was "Sean (last name) is gay")

Trisha had to change it cuz, guess what? Sean decides to sue her!

So she's getting "sued" by her ex-boyfriend and it wasn't even Christmas yet!

Now the majority of her videos have ranged from being a crazy chick talking about being a gay chicken nugget (yes I'm serious) and letting the world know about her bowel problems to talking about how she's now a lesbian and the latest dresses she brought from scam websites.

Overall Trisha may be a hot mess but she damn well knows how to keep her fanbase invested in her life. It's like watching a reality tv show without the tv.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your local Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  19. Everything she does is so fucking contrived. I can't stand more the several seconds of the "he cheated on me" video.

• Agree Agree x 5
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Well When she was younger she was a stripper, so I'm sure anything is a step up from that in her parents eyes

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.