• *HIIIISSSSS* *BANG* HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHA

Trainwreck Trisha Paytasenjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. She says she was.

I honestly don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

2. Same, and it doesn't help that she talks really fast that it just sounds like she's talking gibberish.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your local Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  3. She looks like a neanderthal woman that found a bottle of peroxide and dumped it all over her head.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Jesus

Jesus The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Nothing Less
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Out of the many things that bother me about Trisha is the way she smacks her lips when she speaks.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Stripper?! I'd pay her to keep her clothes on!

• Winner Winner x 13
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  6. From what I have seen of her mom, I don't think she was all that surprised or embarrassed that Trisha became a stripper.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I wouldn't feel embarrassed I would feel concerned and get them help cuz I don't think she's poor enough to have no choice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net

8. you all know what do expect by now...

• Feels Feels x 3
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Time to go broke again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. She is mentally ill probably. Maybe NPD of BPD idk. Any psychologist kiwis in here or other mental health professionals?

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Daughter of Pomona

kiwifarms.net
  10. is she a negroid, or a mongoloid?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  11. She's not in the A Cluster, but strong B cluster with some C cluster (dependent, obsessive-compulsive), probably bipolar as hell too.
    She seems manic in the latest video, she mentions that she is not sleeping, and she is speaking way too quickly. Also, she looks like she snorted some coke.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique Unca Scrooge!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Cluster B all the way. She's a low functioning borderline and her break downs are very real - even if they're all random or over stupid things.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I haven't watched Trasha in awhile, but she was my guilty pleasure during the trolling era. I never considered myself a fishie, nor did I particularly like her, but her videos were hilarious.

Some of my favorites from classic Trish:

She cut back on trolling when she garnered a "youtube celebrity" status and became friends with other youtubers. She doesn't have to try nearly as hard to gain views now. Collabs, following youtube trends, click-bait, eating and engrossing her fans in her drama is enough these days.

Her channel went to shit when she staged a relationship with Sean, imo. It was obvious from the beginning that Sean was gay and the two only exchanged a platonic friendship. Faking a relationship with a gay man for views is really low. It should be noted that she's done the boyfriend tag with guys she clearly wasn't dating in the past. Example:

This video in particular pissed me off. Way to treat your fans like idiots:

I miss the old Trish. This reality tv bullshit she's trying to pull is obnoxious.

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Daniel E Carroll yet:

Her "mukbangs" are worse than AmberLynn's. The fake, exaggerated moaning is revolting.

What strikes me about her eating habits is this bitch lives in LA, yet settles for Frito Lays, Starbucks, McDonalds and The Cheesecake Factory. She's not stuck in Nowhereville, Kentucky like Amberlynn. She has access to local and gourmet options, yet prefers processed slop.

Some speculate she has FAS, but I doubt it.

This is what fascinates me about Trisha the most. She will do anything for infamy and attention- no matter how tacky or desperate- without boundaries or limits. She has no shame as long as all eyes are on her. Instead of working on developing a niche skill, she'd rather upload videos with titles like "CUM CARNIVAL" or talk about her diarrhea since it's less effort and the reward is quicker.

She was definitely playin' for views. Like @A Potato Named Vodka put it, no adult could make it through life if they were that dumb.

Trisha adopted the "No such thing as bad publicity" tactic and said ignorant shit to piss people off and get her name out there. Since she looks and sounds like a dumb blonde, she played stupid convincingly. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it worked.

She used to strawman her positions, too. I don't doubt she's a conservative catholic, but there's no way she wasn't exaggerating her views to stir controversy in this video:

She posted another video about being anti-feminist. She probably is, but saying you want to be a house-wife and wish modern American society would revert back to the 1950's is a deliberate attempt to offend people.

Aside from the others mentioned, she was a guest on Dr Phil (discussing slut-shaming,) Modern Family (how she managed that eludes me,) appeared in Eminem's 'We Made You' video and was a contestant on The Price is Right. I'm sure there's others too. She had an obsession with Quentin Tarantino when she premiered in the latter and gave him a shout-out. She's so fucking weird:

Tangent, but she's had several other fixations on eccentric male celebrities. These include Rick Moranis, Andy Kaufman (whom she named one of her channels after) and Crispin Glover.

So endearingly racist:

Her videos with Drew Monson are even worse. Neither can stand each other. I got the impression Shane introduced Trisha to Drew (or vice versa) and Trisha used him to attract views, and Drew went along with everything reluctantly because he's passive-aggressive. In a lot of their videos together, you can see/hear Shane if you pay attention. I wouldn't be surprised if they never hung out alone tbh.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #53 commandersalamander, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Do people really believe her asinine stories? Is it that easy to fool idiots on You Tube? I mean the whole Sean thing reeked of bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think at least half of Trisha's youtube channel is just a persona. There's no way someone is as dumb as she is.... she didn't think dogs had brains; her only logic behind this thought was that dogs don't talk.

She's learned that being dumb, blonde, and big breasted gets her a lot in life (money, 'fame') and she's working that angle.

If she didn't know about Sean, then that's her fault. Fans, friends, and family were telling her he was gay for months before she "found out". And the way she handled the situation was exceptional. "OMG I'm so heartbroken. I'm leaving youtube for a while" but then hours later she's posting up a hateful angry video about Sean...and hours after that she's posting about how she's not mad at him and she's hurt and confused and just wants him to be happy. And then the 'lawsuit' shit happened.

This may not be a :ruse: but it's not 100% real either.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  16. That's even worse. They're basically trying to embody their final form.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Daughter of Pomona

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]
    lol

• Winner Winner x 6
    DuskEngine

DuskEngine watermelon seller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. This nutjob is pretty much a bimbofied love child of Miss Piggy and Gloria Tesch.

Trisha also has a skin care line called Feel Like Trish (archived just in case), which she takes every chance to shill on her videos:

• Informative Informative x 3
    Pina Colada

Pina Colada Jiggle all the way!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Niggermania is running wild, brother!

kiwifarms.net
  19. so, out of the like 15 video's she uploads every day, this one seemed especially autistic:

• Informative Informative x 4
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Time to go broke again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net