• "So, I might have a girlfriend. She's 24. We met at psychiatric intake."

Trainwreck Trisha Paytasenjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. lol this is going to be a cringe goldmine, maybe we can all split chapters to summarize so the collective exceptionalism of the book doesn't make us catatonic.

edit:
    Lie number 1, not even twenty-five seconds in: "I went to the gym."

• Winner Winner x 5
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I've got two days coming up next week and Gineriella reads at a transcription-friendly pace, so I might try to transcribe a chapter or two. It all depends on how drunk I manage to get.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Scourge of the Girth

kiwifarms.net
  3. Transcript making is tedious af, God Speed if you en devour to do it.

lol and jfc, her face looks like hamburger meat in that video. The tanning addiction has aged her past 40.

• Agree Agree x 2
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

Along with the mild exceptionalism, she sure does tick a lot of the boxes...

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the second worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Trisha takes forfuckingever to make a point, but around the 10 min mark of the Sociopath video she sheds some light on what she believes is sociopathic behavior which is apparently wanting to disassociate from her after being subjected to a year of her batshit behavior. She's a fucking mess and an emotional drain who taxes the goodwill of her friends to the brink of no return. It's not for no good reason no one wants to date her.

Edit: L-O-L. Around the 14 min mark of the video she complains about her fake boyfriend telling people personal things about her meanwhile she makes a living oversharing and told him tough titties, you don't get any privacy Sean because you're dating me. Her lack of self awareness makes me homicidal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  6. Her Mom looks like a drinker, didn't she get married like five times? Trisha's half sister seems relatively normal.

• Informative Informative x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net

7. I think if there's any comment that can sum up Trisha's life perfectly, it's this one
    Dumb.jpg

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the second worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

8. Makes a 22 minute video crying about how overwhelming her happiness is.....all because she made a music video and she is really excited about it.....

Me thinks....this is some sort of manic episode?

day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  9. No wonder she's confined to youtube, that is the worst acting I've ever watched*.

*on top of being fat and ugly.

• Agree Agree x 5
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Too bad her music sucks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  11. I finally watched this and I finally understand why some people are irritated by fast talking because despite it, it took her a quarter of an hour to tell something anyone else could in four minutes. My favorite non factious comment was her deluding herself into thinking that MAYBE he wanted her over to talk because she's "very intelligent". Welcome to invisibility, Trish, you're beat and dumb and no one wants to fuck you anymore because they know their reputation is at risk for a dip.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I like how pissed off she was that he dared to offer to call her an uber. If I showed up drunk and makeupless to a sober dudes house, preceeded to piss ever 10 mins, then fall asleep while he was trying to get it on, I consider him getting me an Uber being a pretty nice thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 12
    #74 a_name_but_backwards, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. She knows she's not even slightly nice to look at any more, and her mangled face is finally mitigating the drawing power of her tits. I'm sure the guys in her life are going to be increasingly less tolerant of her stupidity, and it cant be that long before the penny drops and she realizes what an exceptional individual she is. This is just the start of what will almost certainly be a devastating decline for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  14. Even I f this is some kind of 'performance art,' and the entire channel is her stage, she's taken it too far and has damaged herself irreparably. No sane man is going to touch this wreck, even if it is completely acting, because who the fuck wants to be dating the Gay Chicken Nugget Nutter?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  15. she looks really stupid when she's holding in vomit burps.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Most of her family is pretty terrible tbh. She has a half-sister, Callie/RockerBarbiie on YT. They have the same mom, Lena (Lena Paytas on YT), but different fathers. I've been watching Trish for years, but I'm still not sure what the timeline is on who/when/where with all that. Trish also has a brother, not half related, who does YT as well. Her dad has physically been in like a half dozen of her videos. He clearly resents that his daughter chose YT sluttery and buffoonery over the college education he was going to fully pay for her, but she seems to be a lot grounded in the videos she makes whenever she's visiting him.

The mother, brother, and half-sister are all comically dull narcissistic twats. All latched onto the YT thing because of Trish. The family dynamics reveal some of how she became what she is. She can't have any kind of creative outlet/notoriety/hustle for just herself, and she's of no use to her family unless they have something to gain from her. Back in 2012-2014 Callie and Lena used to be on Trish's channel a lot more often. Lena's busted sunburned ass was always happy to not be earning her dinner on her knees. Callie was a cunty little shit who sounded like the last time she blew her nose was in Lena's birth canal. Hotter than Trish, but twice as dead behind the eyes. The brother gets credit for being more "respectable" than his sisters or mother, but he's basically a sentient jar of mayonnaise.

Enjoy this simultaneously monotone and nasal offering from Callie/RockerBarbiie:

Here's Lena being an old ass basic bitch:

Trish comes from a pack of parasitic narcissistic brats.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    YouTubeyStar

YouTubeyStar Sewer Mutant Playmate of the Month

kiwifarms.net
  17. Trisha is crazy like a fox though, she seems to make bank from her tits and noteriety, especially since she's not even attractive in the face and never has been.

She needs to go back to her rollin and trollin days because watching Trisha breakdown via daily youtube videos is actually far less entertaining. I used to be able to sit through her troll vids but I couldn't even get 5 minutes into gay chicken nugget and that's not right.

• Feels Feels x 3
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

18. "I've been having a crazy diet week"

And the fact that you binge/"mukbang" every other day is why you can never lose any weight despite your "strict dieting".

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.