Trainwreck Trisha Paytas - enjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to add my two cents that the transgender community is hypocritical as fuck. Even if you ignore the loons that claim "you don't need dysphoria to be trans", the fact is there are a metric fuckton of trannies who specifically state their reason for transition involves their sexuality, i.e. "I always knew I was really a lesbian". Trisha's apology video says everything that a typical trans coming-out video would say. Do I think she's nuts and not really trans? Of course, but I think that about most troons/fetishists. Their reasons are exactly the same.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
This is fun. Well done, Trish.

If self-identification is all, and genitalia does not matter, as we are frequently lectured to believe and threatened with legal action if we do not, then Trish is as trans and as valid as the next mess. You can't have it both ways. Yaniv is as trans as Blaire who is an trans as Trish who is as trans as McKinnon who is as trans as the big fat male rapist who puts on wig in middle age and demands a transfer to a women's prison.

Anyone who buys into current trans ideology and has an issue with Trish is admitting they don't even believe what they preach.

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Trisha really is having that mental breakdown, uh? I dont know if she's just business savvy or plain stupid, but great job angering the majority of your fanbase.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Trisha really is having that mental breakdown, uh? I dont know if she's just business savvy or plain stupid, but great job angering the majority of your fanbase.
She got 2.7 and 2.1 million views on her coming out and apology videos. She’s a master troll who knows what they are doing and her fanbase laps it up.

In all honesty, I can’t help but strangely admire her for there being nothing she won’t do or say for $$$. She must give zero fucks about what the whole world thinks about her.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Whether she's trans or not, she has a LOT in common with transgender community.

She's gone through multiple surgeries and procedures that have massacred her body, for starters.

And her "coming out" video just exposes the trans community ten fold. Who are they to determine whether Trisha is trans or not? Isn't that what these trans activists have been forcing on everyone over the past handful of years? To never question someone's gender identity no matter what?

If I had to guess, Trisha is a mix of borderline personality disorder, drug addiction, and trolling. If her coming out video was trolling, then she's an accidental genius because of how the trans community looks in response to it.

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
I loathe Jordan Peterson. But he is fairly accurate with his one assumption about people who are transgender usually having a borderline personality disorder. Most people guessed Paytas to be borderline for years now, I was actually expecting that she might to do something like this..
My doctor from the gender clinic told me she's noticed a lot of people with autism are also trans so there's definitely a personality disorder element to it.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
My doctor from the gender clinic told me she's noticed a lot of people with autism are also trans so there's definitely a personality disorder element to it.
Autistic people are four times as likely to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. I also read somewhere that estrogen has a different effect on autistic males that gives them a "high" of sorts, but I can't remember the details nor find the source so take that with a pinch of salt. Testosterone does boost focus in females which may also influence this. At least 30% of FTMs are on the autism spectrum according to some studies, but I've also heard higher numbers. It makes sense if you think about it. Autismos feel a disconnect with their bodies and others, they see a group of people with an explanation, so they autistically latch on like it's Gender the Hedgehog.

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
Autistic people are four times as likely to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. I also read somewhere that estrogen has a different effect on autistic males that gives them a "high" of sorts, but I can't remember the details nor find the source so take that with a pinch of salt. Testosterone does boost focus in females which may also influence this. At least 30% of FTMs are on the autism spectrum according to some studies, but I've also heard higher numbers. It makes sense if you think about it. Autismos feel a disconnect with their bodies and others, they see a group of people with an explanation, so they autistically latch on like it's Gender the Hedgehog.
Interesting. I'd say some study should be put into it but that will probably enrage TRAs as it challenges their magical unicorn worldview.

Also, I decided to do the Google challenge with Gender the Hedgehog and this is the result I got.

d4esaff-8dd517f0-a3ea-4668-aac9-3f3056edaf6f.png

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. I'd say some study should be put into it but that will probably enrage TRAs as it challenges their magical unicorn worldview.

Also, I decided to do the Google challenge with Gender the Hedgehog and this is the result I got.

View attachment 969368
I mean, research has been done. That's where those numbers came from. And now that there's a shit ton of detransitioners coming out, there's studies starting on them. I saw an informal one that was really just a survey, so the results can't really be trusted, but it seems that the vast majority of female detransitioners are autistic and that the majority of males were just flamboyant gay dudes. It seems to me from what I've read and from my own experience that it's less autism and GD being linked and more autists jumping on the bandwagon as autists will always do and think they're trans because they're fucking autistic and don't know any better.

None of this applies to Trisha though. She's not autistic, she's just a very audacious attention whore. Anyone who is discussing her as if she is legitimately trans or is being serious is a clown because it's Trisha.

Edit: I don't want to clog the thread anymore, but I just want to add that the high amount of autismos being diagnosed as GD is already known in the medical community and action has been taken. If you're going in for a GD diagnosis and it's not an informed consent clinic, they will give you a psych eval including an interview and that's pretty in-depth in that they'll watch for any signs of autism. This was the case in two different areas across the USA, so I'd bet that it's a common-ish practice at the very least. I don't know if this affects whether or not you get the GD diagnosis if they do see any signs of autism, but considering how a diagnosis of depression or bipolar can lower your chances, I'd bet that it probably does.

Last edited:

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
I mean, research has been done. That's where those numbers came from. And now that there's a shit ton of detransitioners coming out, there's studies starting on them. I saw an informal one that was really just a survey, so the results can't really be trusted, but it seems that the vast majority of female detransitioners are autistic and that the majority of males were just flamboyant gay dudes. It seems to me from what I've read and from my own experience that it's less autism and GD being linked and more autists jumping on the bandwagon as autists will always do and think they're trans because they're fucking autistic and don't know any better.

None of this applies to Trisha though. She's not autistic, she's just a very audacious attention whore. Anyone who is discussing her as if she is legitimately trans or is being serious is a clown because it's Trisha.

Edit: I don't want to clog the thread anymore, but I just want to add that the high amount of autismos being diagnosed as GD is already known in the medical community and action has been taken. If you're going in for a GD diagnosis and it's not an informed consent clinic, they will give you a psych eval including an interview and that's pretty in-depth in that they'll watch for any signs of autism. This was the case in two different areas across the USA, so I'd bet that it's a common-ish practice at the very least. I don't know if this affects whether or not you get the GD diagnosis if they do see any signs of autism, but considering how a diagnosis of depression or bipolar can lower your chances, I'd bet that it probably does.
I recently had a psych evaluation with a gender clinic and I definitely support measures like that especially with so many people now detransitioning shows now more than ever those measures are needed.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
There's a fairly noteable older UK/US college professor who is autistic, transitioned and wants more than anything to find a doctor to sever her spinal cord so 'she' can live as a paraplegic, which is apparently what she identifies as and experinences dysphoria about. Of course no doctor will do this as it goes against all medical ethics so she's shit out of luck and keeps threatening to crash her car to try to cripple herself. Her partner is a paraplegic and I wonder whether it's a weird form of AGP to be frank, wanting a crippled woman's body because there's some kind of major disability fetish there. But autism seems to be the start point for this series of fixations. This person came to fame long before the current trans-madness and so has been superceded by the more fashionable young trannies so haven't heard much of naything about them lately.

The other thing in the UK is apparently the major group now presenting to the underage gender clinic run by the NHS - the Tavistock - is younger teenage austistic girls who are attracted to girls and want to be boys. The autism is a major factor in all this, whether dysphoris and autism go together or whether they are simply way more susceptible to tans propaganda to 'cure' their major social ills and awkward lebianism remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
She's having another Twitter spat with Ethan/H3H3

In response to Ethan saying "I bet Trisha has an enlarged clit that's bigger than my cock... She probably has gnarly ass genitals... She's nasty" on his podcast she hits back with a video and a tweet directing her nudes at him, promoting her website the whole time
1571044172797.png

She's disgusting, there's only so far you can troll, you have to be seriously mentally deficient to post all this online for everyone to see. Negative attention is still attention and borderlines love attention, but she's just embarrassing herself. The bitch clearly has nobody in her life that likes her or cares about her enough to stop her doing this, how long before she ends up in rehab?

Last edited:

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
She's having another Twitter spat with Ethan/H3H3

In response to Ethan saying "I bet Trisha has an enlarged clit that's bigger than my cock... She probably has gnarly ass genitals... She's nasty" on his podcast she hits back with a video and a tweet directing her nudes at him, promoting her website the whole time
View attachment 970553

She's disgusting, there's only so far you can troll, you have to be seriously mentally deficient to post all this online for everyone to see. Negative attention is still attention and borderlines love attention, but she's just embarrassing herself. The bitch clearly has nobody in her life that likes her or cares about her enough to stop her doing this, how long before she ends up in rehab?
Trisha has no shame and anyone who thinks she seriously thinks she’s transsexual hasn’t been paying attention. It’s all about making money. And she’s right. If you want to know about her genitals all you have to do is pay to see them. Or you can search google and see some of her leaked nudes for free. Probably not vag shots though but definitely her jacked up tittays

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trisha has no shame and anyone who thinks she seriously thinks she’s transsexual hasn’t been paying attention. It’s all about making money. And she’s right. If you want to know about her genitals all you have to do is pay to see them. Or you can search google and see some of her leaked nudes for free. Probably not vag shots though but definitely her jacked up tittays
But, according to self-ID, anyone who says that they are trans is trans. Period. Nobody gets to question if they are really trans or a faker -- if she says she is a man, she is a man. It isn't up to anyone else to decide that. That's how self-ID works.

I think she is full of shit but I also think self-ID is bullshit, too. But, if troons want to make up the rules and demand self-ID, they have to shut up when someone like Trisha takes advantage of it and uses those rules to her own advantage to make some $$$. I'm delighted because Trisha is making a mockery of the whole self-ID foolishness and troons can't do shit about it without admitting that sometimes people who claim to be trans might not really be trans and this means we need some kind of gatekeeping in place.