Trainwreck Trisha Paytas - enjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net
Quite certain it was the herp, could be HPV as well. She had gotten a prescription for Valtrex and AMH was telling her to "give Daddy some". I'd find the video, but searching her archives could take weeks.
I think there was also some Chlamydia in there causing Chronic Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, which I recall she acquired from Jason.

Edit: Correction, it was probably her boyfriend before Jason, or honestly, who knows with Trish...

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Eljijodebuta

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Trisha: Pissed that Gabby Hanna told Jason she had herpes when she totally doesn't have herpes and she would tell us if she did.
Also Trisha: Made a video saying she got herpes from Anthony Michael H
all.
is she high right now??WTF is this crazy ass video?

I think there was also some Chlamydia in there causing Chronic Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, which I recall she acquired from Jason.
I don't know if she got from Jason, this is from pre-Jason
Quite certain it was the herp, could be HPV as well. She had gotten a prescription for Valtrex and AMH was telling her to "give Daddy some". I'd find the video, but searching her archives could take weeks.
She's claimed chlamydia was the 'reason' she lost the ability. She left it untreated or something. She's also had HPV.
about 7 min in

I can't find the video but when she was making videos about her ex-bf/roommate Avi Kaplan, she claimed he gave another girl Herpes. Maybe that's it? Like if he had it, they dated and messed around...she might have gotten it. Right now I can't find her admitting to have it anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
is she high right now??WTF is this crazy ass video?

I don't know if she got from Jason, this is from pre-Jason

She's claimed chlamydia was the 'reason' she lost the ability. She left it untreated or something. She's also had HPV.
about 7 min in MEDIA=youtube]giNGlOyyTIg[/MEDIA]

I can't find the video but when she was making videos about her ex-bf/roommate Avi Kaplan, she claimed he gave another girl Herpes. Maybe that's it? Like if he had it, they dated and messed around...she might have gotten it. Right now I can't find her admitting to have it anywhere.
Dang, I hadn't heard about the Chlamydia. ( haven't been keeping up like I used to) That is curable and she goes to the doctor. It's a shame she let it go so long. The herpes admission was in a video she made 3-4 years ago, maybe more. I remember because Edward Scissor Hands came on TV and I was telling my friends fun facts about Anthony Michael Hall, like that he has herpes.

uncannyvalleygirl

kiwifarms.net
you hit the nail on the head wirh this.
her fans probably never will, look at amberlyn reid, she still has fans while her content is sleepy .

as for jason , the dude lost all the pounds he gained while he was dating her, so it seems that whenever someone dates trisha they might not only gain some lovin but also a lot of fucking fat because trish is a living trash can concerned food
no thrish, not a #relateble trash can but a "sort out yor shit" trash can

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Like some people, I had no clue what Trish was on about. I got that she thought Gabbie was spreading rumors but Trish made it seem like such a huge thing that I was shocked no one else was jumping on the bandwagon. Dug a little and found out some stuff:

Gabbie, months ago, told a friend (we assume Jason) that she heard from a trustworthy friend that Trisha admitted to them she had herpes. Or that she thought she had herpes. So Gabbie already had that conversation with someone. Held that information for a bit. Then found out Jason was talking about having bareback sex with Trisha. Multiple times. So Gabbie told him, "Yo, this is what I heard. Just take care of yourself". And Jason, being the dick he is, told Trish that Gabbie was spreading rumors.

She wasn't. Gabbie told the person having sex with Trisha what she had heard and reminded them to be safe. That's it. Was it her place? Who knows. IDK if Gabbie and Jason are truly friends or what, but she did what she did. It's not like she was blasting it over the internet. That was Trisha who was doing that. Literally no one would have known about this 'drama' until Trish posted about it....maybe she felt she was losing popularity and needed a drama boost for attention.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Driven crazy by Orange Soda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After rereading the thread, it's amazing how she's been here for two years. She's constantly generating content full of tard cum, powerleveling herself to oblivion and crosses over with Nikocado. She's like Ali Rapp with e-fame without the shame thanks to her FAS.

Gotta include these little bits. Couldn't find them in the thread.

Trisha Kay Paytas
DOB: May 8th, 1988

414 2nd St. Apt. #303
Hermosa Beach, CA

414_2nd_St_Apt_Complex_Hermosa_CA_90254.jpg

hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net
After rereading the thread, it's amazing how she's been here for two years. She's constantly generating content full of tard cum, powerleveling herself to oblivion and crosses over with Nikocado. She's like Ali Rapp with e-fame without the shame thanks to her FAS.

Gotta include these little bits. Couldn't find them in the thread.

Trisha Kay Paytas
DOB: May 8th, 1988

414 2nd St. Apt. #303
Hermosa Beach, CA

View attachment 1008111
she just moved tho. What's the scuttlebutt on her new place?

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
She's having another Twitter spat with Ethan/H3H3

In response to Ethan saying "I bet Trisha has an enlarged clit that's bigger than my cock... She probably has gnarly ass genitals... She's nasty" on his podcast she hits back with a video and a tweet directing her nudes at him, promoting her website the whole time
View attachment 970553

She's disgusting, there's only so far you can troll, you have to be seriously mentally deficient to post all this online for everyone to see. Negative attention is still attention and borderlines love attention, but she's just embarrassing herself. The bitch clearly has nobody in her life that likes her or cares about her enough to stop her doing this, how long before she ends up in rehab?
I'm sorry but I prefer her than stupid ass Ethan. At least she doesn't pretend to have a high moral ground like him.
He outed her income, but he couldn't disclose his.

Also, Trisha is more valid than SecretGamerGirl and Yaniv, and other troons. Even Blaire.

Twolegstillmidnight

Off with her legs!
kiwifarms.net
Trisha is a trainwreck, but she’s more like an organized trainwreck where the conductor is purposefully trying to derail the train. Her one real skill other than eating and crying is being able to use almost anything to her advantage to advance her platform and keep herself relevant. She’s easier to like imo for that alone, it makes her a bit more clever than most of the cows.

e: also when she’s not having a breakdown on camera she seems like she could be a genuinely fun person to hang with.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Gabbie Hanna is a garbage-tier, insufferable person. However, I don't understand how the internet is claiming that she's been "successfully canceled" by Trisha with this.

If I found out a friend of mine was hooking up with someone who I heard allegedly had an STD, you bet your ass I will talk to that friend in private about it. That's not "inserting yourself into drama" ... That's being a good friend. Now, if she had been spreading that unconfirmed rumor, then that would be a different story. Alas, that seems to not be the case.