Trainwreck Trisha Paytas - enjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember her cover video of "Shallow" earlier this year? I believe people were wondering if she was drunk or high when she made it. I know she's trolling but as always she's a mess.

I know it's late but hard to believe how fast time flies. It's been almost a year since this shit was uploaded.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

theriddler3

not an actual confederate supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else see the down's in her face?
And this is ALR's idol. Figures.
The "Down's" you're seeing is fetal alcohol syndrome. Given Amber's humble beginnings and current surroundings, I wouldn't be shocked if she doesn't recognize the facial irregularities due to them being so prevalent around her.

Reactions: bitter heaux

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover coming guys, Trishy and Jeffree! Just a glance at the wide, interesting and spicy variety of topics they touched upon makes anyone brim with excitement at what these two vapid cows could provide.

I have to admit that it kind of surprises me Jeffree would be willing to appear alongside Trish. I assumed she had better ties with Shane than Jeffree but oh well.

Screenshot_2019-12-16-21-20-33.png

Last edited:

Moohaddibbs

Sleeper must awaken..and order uber eats at 3am
kiwifarms.net
It would seem Trisha is full on trolling this year,a few weeks ago she was transgender. Now she is giving double shout outs to Chantal Flobby B and "dates" Jon Hill?
This is all so trashy , on brand .

HIVidaBoheme

kiwifarms.net
About this picture I find interesting what she wrote as a caption:

Screenshot_2019-12-30-08-15-09.png

Now I know this is Trish :roll: and whatever she posts should be first treated as a cry for attention, but take a moment to ponder what if this was the start of an attempted pregnancy saga/ fake pregnancy stunt to wring out even more attention?

Oh what a sad trainwreck it would turn out to be if she does attempt to get pregnant :story:

Reactions: Moohaddibbs

HIVidaBoheme

kiwifarms.net
She said she’s infertile because she let chlamydia or gonorrhea go untreated long enough that it ruined her uterus. Sounds on brand for Trisha.
Hence the word "attempted", doubt any guy would want to leave this crazy trainwreck preggo anyway, anyone can spot from a mile away that she's the kind to m¡lk pregnancy drama for all it's worth. She already got attention from lots of people with her recent FTM trans stuff, now she brings this guy up to stir more drama and maybe have something to talk about in her podcast :roll:

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Small potatoes in comparison to the above drama, but there's some kind of high school drama going on in the ASMR/mukbang community, and Trisha naturally felt the need to insert herself into it and defend the "villain" of the story as being the victim of bullying, only for it to come out several days later that he was lying through his teeth about the whole thing and being a general creep.

She really knows how to pick 'em. Is there any manipulative drama magnet she isn't friends with at this point?

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Small potatoes in comparison to the above drama, but there's some kind of high school drama going on in the ASMR/mukbang community, and Trisha naturally felt the need to insert herself into it and defend the "villain" of the story as being the victim of bullying, only for it to come out several days later that he was lying through his teeth about the whole thing and being a general creep.

She really knows how to pick 'em. Is there any manipulative drama magnet she isn't friends with at this point?
Can you clarify what kind of drama? Either here or in the ASMR thread? Was it Tony Bomboni - i know he's gotten in trouble/drama before and he seems faggy enough for Trasha to glom onto.