Trainwreck Trisha Paytas - enjoys binge eating and crying on youtube.

verucasalty

kiwifarms.net
So she had a threesome with a pregnant slut (that poor baby) and her wigger watever boyfriend ? cant say i'll be watching that barf fest. The threesome guy adam22 is a creep, looks like a skinhead and I know personal actual creepy shit about him from his past, he's trash. not surprised this is what he ended up doing with his life. yes, it was stuff from around when he was 18/19/20 before he finagled his way into the outskirts of LA.

The dirt I have on that guy is the kind of stuff that says a lot about someones deep-seated characteristics. That baby is fuckin cursed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trisha bringing in another sad money desperate schmuck to fuck her on camera. Some more hilariously depressing content coming to her site.
View attachment 1465502
He looks like a FTM tranny, tbh.

So she had a threesome with a pregnant slut (that poor baby) and her wigger watever boyfriend ?
I had forgotten about this thread and when I decide to come back and see what's new, I read... this.

Local Fed

Dolly Parton fan account
kiwifarms.net
So she had a threesome with a pregnant slut (that poor baby) and her wigger watever boyfriend ? cant say i'll be watching that barf fest. The threesome guy adam22 is a creep, looks like a skinhead and I know personal actual creepy shit about him from his past, he's trash. not surprised this is what he ended up doing with his life. yes, it was stuff from around when he was 18/19/20 before he finagled his way into the outskirts of LA.

The dirt I have on that guy is the kind of stuff that says a lot about someones deep-seated characteristics. That baby is fuckin cursed.

View attachment 1471258
Anyone with facial tattoos should be barred from reproducing. Change my mind.

DavieJones714

i read it for the articles
kiwifarms.net

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Watching her give head just makes me sad. The effort is there but it's like watching an older athlete stuggle at the end of their career.
Isn’t that she same guy from Momo’s videos? The dude must be desperate for cash.

EDIT: Yes it is
View attachment 1465589
They way he grabs her tit and tries to rip it off massage it:cryblood: . I now actually want to see how he kak handles Momo's flapjacks

Edit: Just made all the way to the end. Holy fuck that snatch is gross. NGL, I was thinking that the guy is not too bad, until I saw the 'chunks' of cum he blew into her. 🤮 He must have been holding that in for awhile in order to get it hard for her.

Last edited:

Ascendancy0

Business or Pleasure?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1471258
How degenerate must you be to have sex while pregnant? Won't something happen to the fetus?