Troll shielding and a-logging - Why, when and how?

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to the uptake of Discords making it easy to watch trolling communities in real time it's become clear most of them are worse than the people they target. Wings of Redemption, KingcobraJFS and even Chris have become incredibly boring after the initial milking, they're old broken down and frankly boring to watch. The active people who try to a-log them and provoke them are almost always as bad if not worse than they are. They're trying to make names for themselves beating a dead horse and repeating 10 year old pointless memes.

Outside of those circles, you find many of the trolls targeting other groups and casual observers are doing the same thing. The /cgl/ board on 4chan has constant endless back stabbing between cosplayers and convention goers. They arrange to have meets at public events then start calling each other sluts or insulting their cheap outfits when they're all the same level of nasty cunty women. I dare say many of the deathfat followers are themselves pretty up there in the weight game if these girls are anything to go on. It's like the main people to troll any group are the lowest rung of that group hoping to claw their way up by being efamous.

This left me wondering, how much of the trolling 'community' is just troll shielding in attempt to hide their own cow nature? How much of the a-loggers are using Chris as their Sonichu tier obsession? Lets try and avoid pointing figures at people specifically here because that's only going to prove the point. I'm hoping for a deeper look at the groups trolling and their motivation since so many ex trolls turn into the next generations cows.

The Repeated Meme

another cog in the machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Mother puss bucket is a nigger. Not only is he a nigger, he is the blackest nigger I have ever seen. Guys I know I say that a lot, but it is true guys. @Mother puss bucket is a dirty black nigger monkey ape. A repulsive fucking gorilla of the african rain forest. Throughout my career I have categorized and documented over 700 niggers on five continents. Everywhere from the deepest congoloid jungles to the alleyways of detroit. I have also classified countless new species of gorilla monkey that you have ever seen before. Each one is a repulsive, moronic, grotesque, incompetent, and incredibly virile creature, and the Brazilian monkey ape named @Mother puss bucket not only excells and surpasses in each one of these traits, he breaks every previous record holder, except virility, which is the lowest Ive seen in any nigger monkey. I wish I never met him. Disgusting!

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
We are all autistic retards making fun of other autistic retards who can’t contain their autism properly. If you use this site, you probably have a mental deficiency but may be self-aware enough to hide it.
Maybe that's true. It would make a good thread to discuss the pipe line between trolling to being trolled despite how triggered some people here are by the concept.

Agent Abe Caprine

Goat rights are human rights
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, a shiny.
Will come in Handy.png

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that's true. It would make a good thread to discuss the pipe line between trolling to being trolled despite how triggered some people here are by the concept.
Most people suck at trolling and just aren't funny.
This plus most trolling techniques are usually illegal are why it's discouraged here.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Most people suck at trolling and just aren't funny.
This plus most trolling techniques are usually illegal are why it's discouraged here.
It always gives me a good chuckle when people think the Farms are 8chan on crack. It took me like five minutes of lurking back in the day to realize that wasn't the truth, just like with 4chan in general. Some people are too naïve for their own good.