Trolling Ethics Debate Thread -

• DDoS is active again.

FreeBitch

kiwifarms.net
It's been a year since I've posted here and I can tell you this. Anyone who tells you Chris isn't going to do more wacky shit is wrong. You gotta look at the macrotrend-- Chris has inflationary cycles and I don't think you guys often see them when you have daily discussion.

This boy is constantly wild and he has a 1 1/2 gash on his gooch to his asscrack. There's no stopping this fantastic man.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been a year since I've posted here and I can tell you this. Anyone who tells you Chris isn't going to do more wacky shit is wrong. You gotta look at the macrotrend-- Chris has inflationary cycles and I don't think you guys often see them when you have daily discussion.

This boy is constantly wild and he has a 1 1/2 gash on his gooch to his asscrack. There's no stopping this fantastic man.
The claim isn't that Chris doesn't do wacky shit.

The claim is: Chris doesn't do very much wacky shit publicly*, without it being the product of outside manipulation.

And that's certainly true. Chris is a weird fucking dude, no question about that. But on his own, he'll spend 11 months and 27 days playing with toys. Those other days might have something funny go down. Maybe.

We'll get 5 giant, insane incidents over the course of 10 years. And honestly, there's a solid chance we wouldn't even have heard of those incidents if Chris' notoriety wasn't already established by his trolling. He might've just ended up as a florida-man type story somewhere.

The Chris you know and love isn't a writer-actor-director combo. He's more like an improv comedy actor where you need someone to set the scene for him.

* Chris is very funny normally, just going about his day. We don't hear about it though.

Last edited:

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net

If that gash was still there he would be dead by now, a festering year+ old wound can fuck anyone up let alone a slob like Chris.

Casual Garbage

The Original Character; Do not Steal.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r55BaGKWTGG3i831tr2flw.png

This is not Trolling.