trouble with walking..., grocery shopping, taste test - 8/24/2019 - (Day 67 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Shes so insecure about fat symptoms.
She has a excuses for all of them EXCEPT being 600 lbs. Her bad back is from the chiropractors saying she had a divit and a swollen spine, her breathing is from the heat and asthma. She should be more concerned about how her feet are in ballet form as she walks and completely slanted. Then she plops down and eats chocolate snacks.

Her legs absolutely horrify me. No wonder she's out of fucking breath shes heaving like 150 lbs of fat as she shuffles.
And all her weight isn’t actual fat, it’s just swelleeeen from sodium. Or bloateeeen. Or it’s water retention. None of which make sense but god be damned if she’s actually just fat.
Does she think there will be a day where she’ll wake up completely not swollen, not bloated, not retaining water or any other excuse and she’ll be 120lbs all of a sudden?

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And all her weight isn’t actual fat, it’s just swelleeeen from sodium. Or bloateeeen. Or it’s water retention. None of which make sense but god be damned if she’s actually just fat.
Does she think there will be a day where she’ll wake up completely not swollen, not bloated, not retaining water or any other excuse and she’ll be 120lbs all of a sudden?
Survey says: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320603.php

50 to 60% of your body weight is water weight. Can fluctuate as much as 5 ell bees a day. Can cause bloating, swelling and puffiness in abdomen, arms, legs.

How can you reduce and control it? CUT YOUR SODIUM INTAKE!

Like that will ever happen. That overall 5 ellbees or so is such a minimum percentage of her overall mass that it's meaningless. But, it gives our dainty gurl yet another excuse for her total bloat.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Her legs absolutely horrify me. No wonder she's out of fucking breath shes heaving like 150 lbs of fat as she shuffles.
And that's why I don't like making fun of the fact that it's only 2.5 minutes in principle, but I don't mind calling her out on the decrease. I know I couldn't walk that far with an extra 450 pounds on me. And I know it's not easy. But she is responsible for it getting worse.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
imagine what her neighbors think whenever she waddles to that tree and back once a month. it must be like spotting a cryptid in your backyard.

edit: might i add, the sheer force with which she ripped open that bag of mediterranean candy is astounding and frightening. her desperation was palpable. don’t get between a gorl and her food, folks! you won’t like her when she’s angry.

Last edited:
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
And that's why I don't like making fun of the fact that it's only 2.5 minutes in principle, but I don't mind calling her out on the decrease. I know I couldn't walk that far with an extra 450 pounds on me. And I know it's not easy. But she is responsible for it getting worse.
I'm making fun of her for it. She chooses to carry around the obscene amount of fat on her body. In early 2018, she was able to walk half a mile with a Leslie Sansone DVD. Last April, she claimed to walk 8,000 steps per day. Now she's down to huffing and wheezing through two minutes. Imagine how much better her health could be if she had chosen to keep walking daily from January 2018 until now - almost 2 years later. She can barely move anymore, but she sure perks up when the snacks come out. I just can't feel bad for her.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me. The Hills Have Eyes and the Pilsbury Doughtard have had a baby.

And the amazing thing? You will not die of fear, tho you might stick forks in your eyes. Nobody will take a chainsaw to you, you won't get shot* You won't even get eaten or squashed** But you will die of an inscruciateeeeeeeen boredom sichewayshun booboo.

I'm out. I have a suicide to commit.

*unless Thumbo misses again
** Probably
"Pilsbury Doughtard" is the funniest thing I've heard in like 4,000 years wtf. Why did that destroy me as hard as it did. The House/Bedbound Era is slowly eroding both my mind and my stamina. I'm losing the last vestiges of fortitude I may have had left, if I had any at all.

Hamber and EnaBecky are looking more and more like creatures out of Silent Hill every day. THAT'S something they ought to be playing, instead of Mario Party and The Sims....a game that might actually force them to consider the tiniest wisp or shred of a possibility of looking inward and facing your psychological hang-ups. (lmao as if they would be able to grasp the nuances of the story/messages in those games tho)

I'm so, so close to tapping out and just coming back on August 31. Because. For real. This dreck is pitiful.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
At 6:20
>The process to get the videos off my camera onto my phone to edit, or even into my laptop which would take even longer, takes hours.

So the hambeast edits the videos from her FUCKING phone, not using the laptop anymore. Here we have the laziest youtuber, can't even use properly iMovie, I wonder how much time would her take to learn Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop that are almost the standard for videomakers. Why bother if you can just paste every clip together and call it a day; this explains the horrible effects, jump cuts and weird glitch.
I wonder WTF she's doing that takes so long, assuming it's not a ridiculous exaggeration. Recording in 4K and then uploading the files from the camera to Google Drive, and then back down again? She has a new camera, wifi or Bluetooth should only take a few minutes to transfer a 1gb file. I guess she can't pop out the dainty SD card like a normal person. Do they not sell hdmi cables in Kentucky anymore?

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so, so close to tapping out and just coming back on August 31. Because. For real. This dreck is pitiful.
Awww honey. You're doing better than me - I have select brave kiwis on lookout (you know who you are, gorls, and I bless every one of you. Even the one that's a bloke.) I'm just hanging on for the warning and the mushroom cloud when Tsar Amba finally explodes.

I don't even watch most of her vids - that nasal voice does my nut in. The only thing entertaining about Fat Albert is here and the hilariously ridickerlous things you beautiful bitches say.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
GORL! You are 28 years old! I've seen 80 year old stroke victims in rehab walk longer than three minutes. I've seen diabetics fitted with brand new prosthetic legs walk longer than three minutes.

YOU👏SHOULD👏BE👏WORRIED!
She really should...the breathing in this sounds like a broken steam train...only 2m19s, terrifying and appalling in equal measure

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I get so much anxiety watching poor little Twinkie follow her neglectful "mother" around outside. No fenced yard, cars passing through, and Amber is too busy lumbering around a tree to even pay attention. I just don't understand the lack of concern for that dog's safety. Would you let a curious toddler just roam around near an open road like that? This dumb bitch probably would. So I'll take some solace in the fact that she's eaten her body into such grotesque fashion that AT LEAST she won't be reproducing. This fuckery ends with her, which judging by these latest images, might be sooner than even I expected.

I honestly think she could be completely immobile by Christmas. She "Goes Ham" with holidays and between Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, she won't be denying herself any pleasure. We only have to look at her track record to know that's the truth. She's in too deep now, and the window to reverse all this damage is rapidly narrowing.

The bigger she gets, the less she can do, and the less she can do, the faster she will gain. It'll be very surreal to hear the news of her passing, but I don't think it will be surprising to very many people.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
When she peels those industrial strength leggings off, does the fat stay where it is or do the rolls all kind of flop down like a melted marshmallow? Those leggings are so snug they almost seem like Spanx.
Just a FYI--they're not leggings; they're yoga pants. I mean. they're leggings NOW, but they didn't start life that way.
And, pretty sure she never takes 'em off. Those babies are FUSED to her by a combination of sweat, various leakages, spilled foodstuff, and dog spit.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
Those leggings are doing god's work shielding our eyes but they're very unforgiving. Do we even need a leg reveal at this point? Just edit her leggings to be skin-colored and that'll probably be a fairly accurate representation of her leg situation.
I’m sorry if this is morbid but I want to see the open sores. I don’t need a photoshop, I want the legs in all their leaking, disgusting glory.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino