trouble with walking..., grocery shopping, taste test - 8/24/2019 - (Day 67 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
Her laygs are even more grotesquely lumpy than I imagined.View attachment 905036
When she peels those industrial strength leggings off, does the fat stay where it is or do the rolls all kind of flop down like a melted marshmallow? Those leggings are so snug they almost seem like Spanx.
I also believe those leggings have been on a couple years. A years or so ago she admitted that clothes can “grow” with fat, it’s why she wasn’t concerned about sizes. Those pants are so tight that I don’t think she can put them on and take them off daily.

If we saw her legs, they wouldn’t be like that picture, smooth and fat. There would be lipomas and mushrooms and discoloration and infected areas all over. They’d look like this:
This is what I imagine they look like: (imma spoiler this shit bc the rest of you are sick fucks)
layygss.png

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a FYI--they're not leggings; they're yoga pants. I mean. they're leggings NOW, but they didn't start life that way.
And, pretty sure she never takes 'em off. Those babies are FUSED to her by a combination of sweat, various leakages, spilled foodstuff, and dog spit.
EX-cuse you. I think you mean "palazzo pants" and she's filling them nicely. You hay-tuurrr, you.

I yearn to see what our fashion diva will parade when, despite all the heaving in the world and even accounting for her delicate self producing liberal quantities of cheese lubricant, Thumbo can no longer wrestle her into even a Horrid tarp.* William Morris didn't design all that curtain material in vain and he'd be thrilled to know his fabric designs are, once again, at the cutting edge of fashion. Alright, more sort of blobbing-off point than cutting edge....work with me here, gorls...

*isn't a dainty size sixty the highest they go? Not that's she's anywhere near this size, that would be ridiculous. We can all tell from that beautiful hot pink number that a size 5 absolutely is positively wafty, there's plenty of growing space left. Loadsaroom. Have another bun, dear.

Ps. @dismissfrogs Again, how very dare. All she needs do is buy another pair of really, really horrible plastic earrings. If she can just get the right tacky earrings, everything will be magically resolved. This strategy is serving her splendidly so far.

Last edited:

Maltninja

I hope he loses his duck.
kiwifarms.net
EX-cuse you. I think you mean "palazzo pants" and she's filling them nicely. You hay-tuurrr, you.

I yearn to see what our fashion diva will parade when, despite all the heaving in the world and even accounting for her delicate self producing liberal quantities of cheese lubricant, Thumbo can no longer wrestle her into even a Horrid tarp.* William Morris didn't design all that curtain material in vain and he'd be thrilled to know his fabric designs are, once again, at the cutting edge of fashion. Alright, more sort of blobbing-off point than cutting edge....work with me here, gorls...

*isn't a dainty size sixty the highest they go? Not that's she's anywhere near this size, that would be ridiculous. We can all tell from that beautiful hot pink number that a size 5 absolutely is positively wafty, there's plenty of growing space left. Loadsaroom. Have another bun, dear.

Ps. @dismissfrogs Again, how very dare. All she needs do is buy another pair of really, really horrible plastic earrings. If she can just get the right tacky earrings, everything will be magically resolved. This strategy is serving her splendidly so far.
William Morris namechecked, in a hamberpost. Nice, very nice.

Tags
None