trouble with walking..., grocery shopping, taste test - 8/24/2019 - (Day 67 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
do they make walkers for 600lbs behemoths?
They do. The main problem is that the good walkers for those who are over 500 elbees often aren't WIDE enough to properly use the sitting feature - but at least they have the steel frame to support the heaviest of gorls.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
I hate to get ranty here, but why tf does she refuse to get a walker? If waddling for 2 and a half minutes is so hard, wouldn't a walker help her make it to at least 5 (and so on)? She has all this "I don't need a walker" bravado and (misplaced) pride, but, like, if she got one, she could buy the shit for her dollar tree hauls and actually go places. She could get some exercise without putting too much stress on her joints.

Just another reminder, amber doesn't want to get better. You'd think she'd want to get better even if it was only enough to deal with her hygiene herself.
I've been saying she needs to use some of that YouTube money to purchase a mobility scooter and a van with a ramp to transport it. I mean, come on. She's been obese for so long now and she can hardly walk anymore. It's time to accept her fate and make the best of it.

I see it now. Amberlynn yelling "Baayyyybbee!!!" from her scooter as Becky activates the ramp and lifts it into the van. She can join everyone for a walk in the park, riding circles around them and squealing with glee! :optimistic:

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
Her laygs are even more grotesquely lumpy than I imagined.View attachment 905036
When she peels those industrial strength leggings off, does the fat stay where it is or do the rolls all kind of flop down like a melted marshmallow? Those leggings are so snug they almost seem like Spanx.
I also believe those leggings have been on a couple years. A years or so ago she admitted that clothes can “grow” with fat, it’s why she wasn’t concerned about sizes. Those pants are so tight that I don’t think she can put them on and take them off daily.

If we saw her legs, they wouldn’t be like that picture, smooth and fat. There would be lipomas and mushrooms and discoloration and infected areas all over. They’d look like this:
This is what I imagine they look like: (imma spoiler this shit bc the rest of you are sick fucks)
layygss.png

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a FYI--they're not leggings; they're yoga pants. I mean. they're leggings NOW, but they didn't start life that way.
And, pretty sure she never takes 'em off. Those babies are FUSED to her by a combination of sweat, various leakages, spilled foodstuff, and dog spit.
EX-cuse you. I think you mean "palazzo pants" and she's filling them nicely. You hay-tuurrr, you.

I yearn to see what our fashion diva will parade when, despite all the heaving in the world and even accounting for her delicate self producing liberal quantities of cheese lubricant, Thumbo can no longer wrestle her into even a Horrid tarp.* William Morris didn't design all that curtain material in vain and he'd be thrilled to know his fabric designs are, once again, at the cutting edge of fashion. Alright, more sort of blobbing-off point than cutting edge....work with me here, gorls...

*isn't a dainty size sixty the highest they go? Not that's she's anywhere near this size, that would be ridiculous. We can all tell from that beautiful hot pink number that a size 5 absolutely is positively wafty, there's plenty of growing space left. Loadsaroom. Have another bun, dear.

Ps. @dismissfrogs Again, how very dare. All she needs do is buy another pair of really, really horrible plastic earrings. If she can just get the right tacky earrings, everything will be magically resolved. This strategy is serving her splendidly so far.

Last edited:

Maltninja

kiwifarms.net
EX-cuse you. I think you mean "palazzo pants" and she's filling them nicely. You hay-tuurrr, you.

I yearn to see what our fashion diva will parade when, despite all the heaving in the world and even accounting for her delicate self producing liberal quantities of cheese lubricant, Thumbo can no longer wrestle her into even a Horrid tarp.* William Morris didn't design all that curtain material in vain and he'd be thrilled to know his fabric designs are, once again, at the cutting edge of fashion. Alright, more sort of blobbing-off point than cutting edge....work with me here, gorls...

*isn't a dainty size sixty the highest they go? Not that's she's anywhere near this size, that would be ridiculous. We can all tell from that beautiful hot pink number that a size 5 absolutely is positively wafty, there's plenty of growing space left. Loadsaroom. Have another bun, dear.

Ps. @dismissfrogs Again, how very dare. All she needs do is buy another pair of really, really horrible plastic earrings. If she can just get the right tacky earrings, everything will be magically resolved. This strategy is serving her splendidly so far.
William Morris namechecked, in a hamberpost. Nice, very nice.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino