Trovo Live / Tencent's Twitch competitor - The gunt's temporary safe haven.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 at 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Tencent is a Chinese tech conglomerate who has been sweeping up businesses across the globe. They started out running some kind of "MSN messenger" counterpart, called "Tencent QQ". It has a rather cute and defining penguin mascot. It's pretty much iconic in China, they sell plushy merchandise.
1610606311181.png
1610606367753.png

Tencent is known in China for censorship, plagiarism, and grifting.
1610606652407.png

(The full list is way too long)

While Kims over in Korea invented the "free to play, pay to win" model, epitomising capitalist greed and gullible gamers, Tencent (and later the Japanese) mastered this skill. Notable Korean games that Tencent owns are "CF, CrossFire" notorious for their expensive shitty pixel guns, and "DNF, Dungeon and Fighters" which is a huge p2w shekel-grub.

Meet their CEO, Pony Ma. He is a twink, and not related to Jack Ma.
1610606695684.png

(Your problem can be solved with in-game purchases)

Let's take a look at trovo.
Their website: https://trovo.live/
1610606786809.png

(I think Andy's thread should be moved to this subforum now, he is basically the Gunt's little whipped bitch)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trovolive
Twitter: https://twitter.com/trovolive
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trovoai/
1610606995355.png

Trovo's community guidelines: https://trovo.live/support?topicid=105C2EFB3F987413/D0E7D4A40B2DBFDE
These guidelines are honestly quite standard and expected, as shitty as they are. They forbid botting, they don't like naughty speech, and they have a dresscode. Thots are well patrolled.

Trovo has a grift program: https://cdn.trovo.live/page/events.html?eventid=5ef172501014a876bc56cce0
Archive
Hello Trovers!
1610607341254.png

Yes, it's that time.....Trovo’s partnership program is officially preparing to go live!
1610607365296.png

Without further ado, let’s jump right into it. The Trovo 500 program, Trovo’s initial partner program, will be starting in July 2020! The Trovo 500 program will be rewarding streamers, small and large, a total of $30,000,000 until the end of 2021. Yes, you read that right, THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS over the course of the next 18 months! We understand how difficult it is to rebuild on an entirely new platform and this is a burden we don't want you to carry alone. Trovo strongly believes that monetization opportunities should be available to all streamers dedicated to making live streaming their career and we’re committed to helping support creators that support Trovo along the way!

The rewards system will be split into five different groups based on a tiered ranking system. Within each group there will also be a numerical ranking system to let you know how far you are from ranking up or down into the next category. These tiered groups and numerical ranks may be expanded in subsequent months and rewards pools may also increase to accommodate program expansion into the end of year. There will be different ways to meet tiered group requirements. You can stream to more viewers to increase watch hours, stream longer durations to increase watch hours, as well as stream to more viewers for a longer duration to significantly increase watch hours. Creators in the process of building a larger community will have the potential to monetize by streaming longer durations. Creators with followings on other platforms will also have the potential to monetize for helping Trovo grow by introducing their audience to Trovo.

How to participate in Trovo 500
Selection criteria will be reviewed based on viewership, stream quality, content relevance, and willingness to help grow the Trovo community! If you believe you meet the above criteria, have streamed at least once on Trovo, have 50+ followers, and accumulated a minimum amount of watch hours to be placed in the Silver group tier or higher, you are welcome to submit an application, Trovo 500 invitations will also be sent out on a monthly basis if we believe you meet the qualifying criteria.
1610607458619.png

Base Incentives + Bonus
Creators in each group will receive full base incentives on condition of reaching the minimum watch hour targets of each month. Bonuses will be awarded to twenty percent of creators in each group based on highest ranking and highest growth rate. Each following months group watch hour targets, base incentives, and bonuses will be released approximately one to two weeks prior to the beginning of the next month. Trovo reserves the right to exclude and or rescind participation in the Trovo 500 program if we suspect foul play, ToS violations, or if a creator reflects inappropriate behavior.

FAQ:
Q: Do I have to exclusively stream on Trovo to participate in Trovo 500?
A: Multi-streaming, exclusively on Trovo, or splitting time between platforms, are all okay! We welcome all!

Q: What happens if the Trovo 500 program is full?
A: Trovo 500 program may introduce new groups as well as expand existing groups to increase the amount of participants to accommodate growing interest.

Q: Are there growth opportunities if I’m consistently holding a top rank?
A: Creators who consistently rank top in the program may be invited to a special tier. This opportunity will help to open up slots in the existing Trovo 500 program as well allowing new entrants.

Q: What are “watch hours”?
A: Watch hours is defined as your average concurrent viewership multiplied by your total stream time each stream (ACU x stream hours each stream). To help simplify this calculation, your “watch hours” can be viewed in your creator studio dashboard.

Q: What happens if i’m in the Trovo 500 program but I don’t complete the required stream days and hours?
A: Your base incentive will first be pro-rated based on how many of the required stream days you have completed.
I.E. - You only complete ⅞ of the required stream days.This will result in a 87.5% base incentive eligibility.

Next, your watch hours will be evaluated and if the number is below the target for your group, your 87.5% base incentive will again be pro-rated based on your total watch hours divided by the target watch hours.

Q: Can I still receive the bonus if I’m missing watch hours or stream days?
A: You are not eligible for the bonus if you don’t complete all the requirements.

Q: When will I be paid out my rewards?
A: You will receive your rewards within a maximum of 45 days after the conclusion of the month. All participants, rankings, hours, and viewership will be reviewed during this period to ensure competitive fairness.

Q: If I meet the basic requirements including watch hours for Silver group tier, will I be guaranteed an invite in the Trovo 500 program?
A: You will have a high chance of being accepted if you meet these requirements but these are not the only evaluation criteria that you will be reviewed by. Stream quality, content relevance, and willingness to help grow the Trovo community are also important things we evaluate for Trovo 500 program participants.

Q: What happens if there are too many qualified creator in my group/tier?
A: Each group/tier has a maximum cap to the number of qualified participants. Creators will be ranked by watch hours until the maximum cap is reached, and the remainder will be placed into the next lower group. There may be some instances where we increase the cap for some groups that are extremely competitive.

Q: Will the Trovo 500 program end after 2020?
A: We plan to continue to reward creators as well as introduce new programs.

Q: How do I know which group I qualify for?
A: All invitations for the Trovo 500 will clearly state which group and tier you are placed in before the start of each month.

*Trovo owns the right to interpret the event rules and cancel anyone’s participation during the program.

Join Trovo's Official Discord Server-> https://discord.gg/rADV5EH

Tencent invested $30 million into this website.
1610607540095.png

The short article mentions the investment and partnership programs. Notably, the platform was called "Madcat" prior to Tencent's heavy involvement. In their terms and services, they do mention Tencent Holdings, and their HQ is situated at Tencent's American HQ. So Tencent owns them.

1610607712133.png

This article claims their HQ is in Palo Alto, California. So where is Tencent Holdings' HQ?
1610607835149.png

1610608062698.png

1610607991869.png

(From their website http://www.exploretencent.com/explore/)

1610607908320.png

2747 Park Boulevard, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Their new location is a nice and shiny office block. I quite like the older American building up there.
1610608223871.png

It's fair to say Trovo is not only owned, but also ran by Tencent's American branch.

Another article mentions Tencent's direct involvement and inception of the streaming website.
疫情带动宅经济,腾讯将趁势推出全球游戏直播平台Trovo Live,类似亚马逊(Amazon)在亚洲的Twitch。疫情爆发后,不少人被迫待在家防疫,游戏产业成为最大受惠者之一,这段日子以来Twitch在游戏直播平台称霸,2020年3~4月观看时数成长50%之多,甚至达到101%年成长率。

Twitch每月观看时数突破16.45亿小时,这让腾讯跃跃欲试,试图在亚洲推出类似服务,取代Twitch的霸主地位。

据消息,腾讯至少自从2020年3月就开始在美国“默默测试”移动串流平台,原本命名为Madcat,现在改名为Trovo Live,电玩直播主Bobbly Plays拥有45万YouTube订阅户,实际测试Trovo Live后觉得目前为止的感受不错。

腾讯持续大规模扩张在线串流事业,斥资2.35亿美元购并Huya,也同时购并Netflix在亚洲的头号劲敌iFlix。

Omdia报道指出,腾讯在国内的影音串流平台Tencent Video,2020年第1季有1.12亿名付费订户,iFlix每个月有2,500万名活跃使用者,但其中可能只有半数是付费订户,目前服务范围有马来西亚、菲律宾、印尼、泰国、斯里兰卡、文莱、马尔代夫、巴基斯坦、越南、缅甸、柬埔寨、尼泊尔和孟加拉,其中以印尼和背律宾的市场最大。

iFlix以在地化内容见长,想必可以扩充腾讯在海外市场的产品,帮助腾讯打入海外的市场,尤其是大有可为的印度、印尼、菲律宾和越南。
  • Covid festered neet culture, gaming benefited greatly.
  • Twitch growth in March-April of 2020 was 50%, and 101% in a year.
  • 1.645 billion hours of watch time a month on twitch
  • They started as Madcat, renamed to Trovo Live.
  • Tencent has been sweeping up businesses globally. They also purchased Netflix's biggest competitor in Asia, iFlix.
  • Some YouTube person is named with 450k subscribers, he thinks the website is neat.

Trovo seems rather desperate to not be associated with Tencent, likely due to differing internet culture in the East and the West. Requiring an ID to access online services such as gaming is not just accepted, but considered good and the norm in Asia. A decade ago, Korea utilised some sort of ID for registering. Many in China didn't like how Tencent ran those Korean games with their extreme P2W models. People resorted to the Korean server, but rarely does anyone manage to get in due to their ID verification process. In short, an ID that is bundled to one's real identity is required for many of these games. It's that fucking stupid. There have been cases where the ID holder got into trouble because he gave away, or registered an account for someone outside of Korea. Before a full takeover of Section 230 and massive cultivation among the youth from politicians, people in the west commonly loathe the idea of "internet loisences". The ones that usually want such a system are retarded lefties and fascists.

Can't blame them. They don't want to be associated with their Chinese counterpart who must cuck to the CPC and moderate their platforms to the brim. Not at all optimistic though, the western tech giants are doing a fucking good job at providing arguments for further regulation of the internet, even though they pretend they care, despite being the ultimate beneficiaries.

My guess is, they probably won't care too much unless the Gunt explicitly bashes the CPC or gets involved in another Capitol shitshow which is optically fucked. Let's see how much they care about topics on that big nosed tribe.

Either way, sweep it up gaydur.
txt.png

2020Suicide

Its an existential Horror
Looking at their social media they are also oddly transparent about who the top 100 are every month and constantly hold little competitions for people to win dozens of dollars.

This seems essentially like stream.me all over again. Except run by competant people with 10x the funds available. Which makes it odd that none of our favorite grifters saw this amazing opportunity. Ralph, venti, ice, owen, ppp, and the rest could have easily gotten to the top even with their sub 1000 consistant viewership.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 at 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Looking at their social media they are also oddly transparent about who the top 100 are every month and constantly hold little competitions for people to win dozens of dollars.

This seems essentially like stream.me all over again. Except run by competant people with 10x the funds available. Which makes it odd that none of our favorite grifters saw this amazing opportunity. Ralph, venti, ice, owen, ppp, and the rest could have easily gotten to the top even with their sub 1000 consistant viewership.
That would be fun, I'd love to see the faces behind Trovo and how they will handle the grift right. If they are nasty, then it speaks very poorly of these Chinese tech giants, however, it establishes that they aren't any different to the incestuous western ones. If they are lenient, I'd like to see how the left and right MSM spins Trovo's Tencent connection.

"Chinese funding alt-right hate groups (by giving them freer speech than western platforms?)"
"Chinese funding the MAGA capitol riots"
"Biden is Chinaman"
Either way, it's a win and it's fucking funny.

PhoBingas

Discount Surfer
so thats where he went, lets see how long his drunk ass can stay with the chinks...
If you give a quick glance over the Trovo TOS / community guidelines, there are many, many ways our gunted hobbit could run a fowl of their terms. Chief among them are their viewbotting clause, their privacy infringement clause (no doxxxxxxxing), any of the behavior guidelines and the commentary reaction clauses (No more tucker clips).

I might just be a negative nancy, but I'm with people who are saying he'll be shown the door the next time he has a bloodsports that isn't Captian Quaalude vs Admiral Ativan.

If you give a quick glance over the Trovo TOS / community guidelines, there are many, many ways our gunted hobbit could run a fowl of their terms. Chief among them are their viewbotting clause, their privacy infringement clause (no doxxxxxxxing), any of the behavior guidelines and the commentary reaction clauses (No more tucker clips).

I might just be a negative nancy, but I'm with people who are saying he'll be shown the door the next time he has a bloodsports that isn't Captian Quaalude vs Admiral Ativan.
The commentary rule just says that if you're going to do that you have to list your stream under the ChitChat category. There's a good chance he'll break one of the other rules though. Also I wonder if they consider alcohol a drug. It says they don't care if it's a legal drug, they'll still warn or suspend you.

The commentary rule just says that if you're going to do that you have to list your stream under the ChitChat category. There's a good chance he'll break one of the other rules though. Also I wonder if they consider alcohol a drug. It says they don't care if it's a legal drug, they'll still warn or suspend you.
Unless he's IRL streaming, Ralph tries to go to measures to hide his booze consumption by using generic cups or mixing it in coke bottles. I don't think they'd classify it that way unless the Chinese have some particular issues with alcoholism.

I still think that yeah, he'll get suspended for allowing racism/hatred/bigotry/calls to violence on his show because Dingo and Rand are ticking timebombs and we all know how his more heated Bloodsports guests can get but I imagine he's trying to dial that in which will make for very shows but hey, in his mind, they're doing most of the work him!

Pepper Jack

Code KingCobra gets 15% off tactical soap toobz
True & Honest Fan
It makes me laugh that if you asked anyone in Ralph's audience if they trust the Chinese, they would all say no. The moment Ralph gets booted from the Chinese lemon website, his same audience rushes to another Chinese website and gives them their personal info and credit card info to spin some slot machine in order to give Ralph Chinese penguins.

It makes me laugh that if you asked anyone in Ralph's audience if they trust the Chinese, they would all say no. The moment Ralph gets booted from the Chinese lemon website, his same audience rushes to another Chinese website and gives them their personal info and credit card info to spin some slot machine in order to give Ralph Chinese penguins.
Just like they'll buy cheap Chinese crap from Walmart. They don't care where things come from if that's the only way to get it. Most people are that way.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
*ahem* this should NOT APPEAR in the Gunt's Trovo chat under ANY circumstances.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Requiring an ID to access online services such as gaming is not just accepted, but considered good and the norm in Asia. A decade ago, Korea utilised some sort of ID for registering.
I remember this! I think it's like a social security number, right? Basically every Korean citizen has a number tied to their identity and you need to use it to register for a lot of Korean games.
While Kims over in Korea invented the "free to play, pay to win" model, epitomising capitalist greed and gullible gamers, Tencent (and later the Japanese) mastered this skill.
I feel that Asia in general has a completely different culture associated with micro-transactions and gacha pulls than the West. My family members have never had any issues with spending money on Asian MMOs, mobile games, etc. They aren't spending DSP levels but it isn't crazy to spend a couple of bucks given the time investment they put in when they commute and shit. I was shocked when western governments ruled gacha as gambling. I remember as a kid, my cousins and I were obsessed with gacha/collecting stupid shit all the time. I see all of it akin to in the west, when you were a kid and got a happy meal and a toy associated with it or even like pokemon/yugioh cards and shit.
*ahem* this should NOT APPEAR in the Gunt's Trovo chat under ANY circumstances.
I wonder if Trovo will have that weird social standing shit you see on Chinese social media. China doesn't give a fuck if you say nigger or talk about the jews or any of that shit, but they do care if you say disparaging things about their government. It's not just the Chinese either. If you talk about the raping of Nanjing, pretty much anything to do with Japanese occupation of Korea (especially with comfort women or more accurately, children) in Japan, it's a no go. If you don't stand up for the anthem in a cinema in Thailand, no go. Asia tends to draw very hard lines about things especially regarding politics and it's very rare for them to have light punishments when they are crossed so I doubt there will be light slaps on the wrist with Trovo, even though they are probably trying to appeal more to the West.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 at 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I remember this! I think it's like a social security number, right? Basically every Korean citizen has a number tied to their identity and you need to use it to register for a lot of Korean games.
I don't know how it works exactly and I can't be bothered to read into it, but yeah it's tied to one's identity. I was into Korean games (they made the best games back then) and asked a friend from Korea with citizenry about this number shit. The explanation was vague, but it's basically some sort of unique identifier and "given the shit you view online, I can't, sorry" was his response. The game wasn't walled off though, so I still played on his account at times and it was pretty fun.

The same seems to apply to several mobile games, many which are fucking rated-18 with explicit nudity. I suppose that's a benefit for coomers? With such an Orwellian system in place, adults can just have their uncensored adult content without "think of little Jimmy" hanging over their necks. (Coomers are pathetic)

It's really funny how China is still less extreme in their online ID shit. Most of their mobile games don't have such a system, unless it's something massive. I don't know why, it can't be logistics. I guess the game has to become huge to see the axe.

I feel that Asia in general has a completely different culture associated with micro-transactions and gacha pulls than the West. My family members have never had any issues with spending money on Asian MMOs, mobile games, etc. They aren't spending DSP levels but it isn't crazy to spend a couple of bucks given the time investment they put in when they commute and shit. I was shocked when western governments ruled gacha as gambling. I remember as a kid, my cousins and I were obsessed with gacha/collecting stupid shit all the time. I see all of it akin to in the west, when you were a kid and got a happy meal and a toy associated with it or even like pokemon/yugioh cards and shit.
Yep, same feeling here. I honestly prefer physical gacha toys and yugioh/etc nerdy TCG crap over mobile gacha garbage. At least for those, one gets a physical product. If you treat it well, you're smart with investing, the thing might even go up in value (Lego toys do). Dumping money into mobile games for .png images is a really shit "investment".

Now let me overdraft and get that new waifu png.

Just spam TAIWAN #1 in the chat and see what happens.
Nothing will. People seem to be under the impression that some "Liyi tieba" false memes really trigger Chinanet.

It's laughed at over there. Nobody gets mad unless they are trolling for attention. The same goes with that copypasta, Chinanet doesn't give a shit.

An inverse example would be all those injection of bleach memes and other Twitter gay mockery stuff of the Orange. Some shitty outlets in China actually thought people were injecting bleach and passed the meming off as news. "Americans are that stupid", says the ignorant slant not understanding (gay) twitter "humour".

Here are some that will get under their skins:
武漢肺炎 支那豬 中國肺炎 (wuflu, shina pig, Chinese virus)
And this
Nanking Massacre is a hoax / 南京大屠殺是假的

Only the state gets mad at Winnie the Pooh memes, which originates from Chinanet too. People don't give a fuck. Some even thought it was a good idea to appropriate western cartoons which makes the party more appealing to kids.
Since it's Tencent America running the site, the moderators might not even understand Chinese.

It's laughed at over there. Nobody gets mad unless they are trolling for attention. The same goes with that copypasta, Chinanet doesn't give a shit.

An inverse example would be all those injection of bleach memes and other Twitter gay mockery stuff of the Orange. Some shitty outlets in China actually thought people were injecting bleach and passed the meming off as news. "Americans are that stupid", says the ignorant slant not understanding (gay) twitter "humour".

Here are some that will get under their skins:
武漢肺炎 支那豬 中國肺炎 (wuflu, shina pig, Chinese virus)
And this
Nanking Massacre is a hoax / 南京大屠殺是假的

Only the state gets mad at Winnie the Pooh memes, which originates from Chinanet too. People don't give a fuck. Some even thought it was a good idea to appropriate western cartoons which makes the party more appealing to kids.
Since it's Tencent America running the site, the moderators might not even understand Chinese.
Not even talking about Falun Gong? Yeah, I get what you mean about it being American employees that don't understand the language.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 at 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Not even talking about Falun Gong? Yeah, I get what you mean about it being American employees that don't understand the language.
Nope. Only the state cares. If the aim is to make Chinanet autists mad, that cult won't cut it.

If people want to get Trovo in trouble with the Chinese state, I doubt any of that will work. Trovo is hosted in the USA, so spamming FLG shit won't even have an impact. Mods might ban the spammers, Tencent China can give zero fucks.

FLG types even try to infiltrate Chinanet circles, they are usually laughed at and then kicked out. This happened to a history board on a Chinese image board that got unbanned. People were implicitly talking about Tiananmen Sqaure tankman while telling these FLG speds to set themselves on fire and die.

FaLunGong is referred to as "輪子 wheels" on Chinanet and they are a major source of shitty news, no better than People's Daily really. I remember reading an article about some military company in Nanjing exploding, killing 100+. I asked a friend who's there and she was like "what?" Did a reverse image search, it was some accident in the Congo, lol.

Found it.
1610709735627.png
1610709747972.png

Holy shit, this same image used in several hoaxes.
https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story...ive-fact-check-story-congo-1039744-2017-09-07
1610709861265.png

RIP, so it was a fuel truck that toppled over and blew up? That's one fucked up way to die, but then it's Africa, who knows what kind of corruption/laziness caused this.

FLG is only liked by whitey. Outside of that, their reputation is horrible. Many Gen 1 and 2 legal migrants worked their way and took a decade to get permanent residency, all these FLG members had to do is cry about persecution, some larp as racial minorities. They burn their passports so no one knows. A relative talked about this shit, he said that was an option given to him, he ultimately rejected because of "my extended family over there". They will stalk and harass people that "look Chinese". Speaking from personal experience here, that old cunt couldn't even speak the English language. They also made fun of the earthquakes in Sichuan, bystanders got so upset, they pulled them threw them out of a Chinatown here.

Either way, they are seen as a joke.

Oh another thing, talking positively about Pomeo and supporting the HK riots should work. Chinanet hates Pomeo more than "Jap bastards" at this point. There's not even that much Japanese hate anymore, most of these autists are degenerate weebs and have their waifus at their avatar while consuming NTR hentai, just like Gaydur.

Nope. Only the state cares. If the aim is to make Chinanet autists mad, that cult won't cut it.

If people want to get Trovo in trouble with the Chinese state, I doubt any of that will work. Trovo is hosted in the USA, so spamming FLG shit won't even have an impact. Mods might ban the spammers, Tencent China can give zero fucks.

FLG types even try to infiltrate Chinanet circles, they are usually laughed at and then kicked out. This happened to a history board on a Chinese image board that got unbanned. People were implicitly talking about Tiananmen Sqaure tankman while telling these FLG speds to set themselves on fire and die.

FaLunGong is referred to as "輪子 wheels" on Chinanet and they are a major source of shitty news, no better than People's Daily really. I remember reading an article about some military company in Nanjing exploding, killing 100+. I asked a friend who's there and she was like "what?" Did a reverse image search, it was some accident in the Congo, lol.

Found it.
View attachment 1848913View attachment 1848914

Holy shit, this same image used in several hoaxes.
https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story...ive-fact-check-story-congo-1039744-2017-09-07
View attachment 1848915

RIP, so it was a fuel truck that toppled over and blew up? That's one fucked up way to die, but then it's Africa, who knows what kind of corruption/laziness caused this.

FLG is only liked by whitey. Outside of that, their reputation is horrible. Many Gen 1 and 2 legal migrants worked their way and took a decade to get permanent residency, all these FLG members had to do is cry about persecution, some larp as racial minorities. They burn their passports so no one knows. A relative talked about this shit, he said that was an option given to him, he ultimately rejected because of "my extended family over there". They will stalk and harass people that "look Chinese". Speaking from personal experience here, that old cunt couldn't even speak the English language. They also made fun of the earthquakes in Sichuan, bystanders got so upset, they pulled them threw them out of a Chinatown here.

Either way, they are seen as a joke.

Oh another thing, talking positively about Pomeo and supporting the HK riots should work. Chinanet hates Pomeo more than "Jap bastards" at this point. There's not even that much Japanese hate anymore, most of these autists are degenerate weebs and have their waifus at their avatar while consuming NTR hentai, just like Gaydur.
Damn, and I thought "Falun Gong Ethan Oliver Ralph Make Bomb" shitspam would get their attention. Sad!