Trovo Live / Tencent's Twitch competitor - The gunt's temporary safe haven.

CohenManischewitz

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.
kiwifarms.net
Gunt accidentally showing his earning from 2018 saddens me. Watch for 1 minute and light video on fire. Thanks.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
“YOU WANNA HOLLAR OVER ME DIOGENES? IT’S MY SHOW SUCK MY DICK! GATOR! MUTE HIM!”
"SIR! SIR! SIR! SIR!"
sir.png

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
People are saying Dlive staff are moving over to be Trovo Staff.

Here is Trip a former Dlive staff member
Archive
Now Trovo’s Operational Manager
Archive

Find it really strange that someone like AP doesn’t even stream to Trovo gets banned, Josh & Warski get banned. The gunt some how doesn’t..
View attachment 1887632
What's this guy's qualifications anyway? He's just an easily malleable grifter/streamer? What does an "Operations Manager" do? Just mod and respond to reports and issue bans? I just hate the flowery language where it's like "okay, dude, you're a janny, stop trying to make yourself sound more important than you are". Unless he's doing back-end IT shit then sure, I'm wrong but at face value that's all I'm seeing from this.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
People are saying Dlive staff are moving over to be Trovo Staff.

Here is Trip a former Dlive staff member
Archive
Now Trovo’s Operational Manager
Archive

Find it really strange that someone like AP doesn’t even stream to Trovo gets banned, Josh & Warski get banned. The gunt some how doesn’t..
View attachment 1887632

That's really, really fucking sketch. That's the beaner who is the sole reason Ralph was never banned until the riots on Dlive and only punished when he made the threat to Justin Sun where he only lost his partnership. It's no doubt this weasel is the only reason Ralph hasn't gotten the boot yet.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I know that Revenge of the Cis had encounters with Trip and they thought he was annoying. I remember Mersh referring to him as "Fun, Cool Trip."
Yep. Trip was the tard wrangler for a few of the fringe right guys on Dlive. Apart from RoTC, Ralph had contact with him, and I think some of the groyper guys may have too.

Hackallier

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the latest stream Andy Warski finally opened up about his bans since Trovo didn't respond to any attempts at communication:

1st ban was an ethot with onlyfans phoning the show. According to the Warski the ban was from phoning her, but she actually called them after Kyler gave a google voice phone number out aloud. I looked at the stream and they were truthful. Trovo didn't respond to appeals. (Some weird doxxxxxxing or harassment ban?)

2nd ban was when they streamed online gambling with a female host. They called her a whore to their own stream when they lost a single turn, while the gambling game didn't have a voice chat. She couldn't have heard that.

Due to this, I'm not sure that Trovo is particularly Gunted, they just don't respond to any ban appeals and Ralph can't help Andy with his ban.

Only mystery is why Ralph hasn't been banned by any random reason.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the latest stream Andy Warski finally opened up about his bans since Trovo didn't respond to any attempts at communication:

1st ban was an ethot with onlyfans phoning the show. According to the Warski the ban was from phoning her, but she actually called them after Kyler gave a google voice phone number out aloud. I looked at the stream and they were truthful. Trovo didn't respond to appeals. (Some weird doxxxxxxing or harassment ban?)

2nd ban was when they streamed online gambling with a female host. They called her a whore to their own stream when they lost a single turn, while the gambling game didn't have a voice chat. She couldn't have heard that.

Due to this, I'm not sure that Trovo is particularly Gunted, they just don't respond to any ban appeals and Ralph can't help Andy with his ban.

Only mystery is why Ralph hasn't been banned by any random reason.
I suppose it's somewhat in line with their policies, no e-whores whoring out and the bullshit harassment shit. Trovo is worse than dlive, lol.