Horrorcow Troy Rangi - pisses himself for the world to see also a pedo

When it comes to diversity hires, it's always for one of two reasons. They either want to look good or they legitimately have positions that make use of their need for a routine. Rangi definitely falls under the prior, especially if he gets free passes to be a spoiled shit. If it were the latter, his behavior would have either been nipped in the bud or he would have been let go and the sped next in line for the position would have taken over.

Most places take their diversity hires very seriously and want to ensure that everyone is happy and comfy. They also want to provide the sped with a sense of purpose and pride for their work.

My guess is that this situation exists to keep Rangi preoccupied when he's not doing any sports training. Especially since speds are prone to irritability when they aren't preoccupied with something.

Mushroom Soup

:deagleleft: :gunt: :deagle:
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most likely his work place will say that what he does on his own time isn't their business unless he's doing something illegal or they see him directly harassing customers while he's at work. I was harassed by a sped coworker once and this was pretty much their response.

Paint by Numbers

horny 4 u ;)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most likely his work place will say that what he does on his own time isn't their business unless he's doing something illegal or they see him directly harassing customers while he's at work. I was harassed by a sped coworker once and this was pretty much their response.
Yeah, I’ve watched similar situations go down. The company will always choose the thing that hurts their bottom line the least. If customers start getting upset and it seems they might lose business, then they might get rid of him. Otherwise he’ll probably be able to continue doing whatever he wants regardless of whether he’s directly harming people he works with or not.

I’d be surprised if he’s able to keep his leering to off-work hours but hey maybe he has more awareness of work-appropriate behaviour than I’m giving credit for. Seems optimistic though.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Except that it involves kids now. It's not just a fetish that happens on his own time.

The whole children factor might make them take it for real

• Late
Reactions: Boxy Brown

Mushroom Soup

:deagleleft: :gunt: :deagle:
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except that it involves kids now. It's not just a fetish that happens on his own time.

The whole children factor might make them take it for real
Yeah but what he's doing isn't actually illegal. If talking to kids about gross shit online was illegal, we'd all be in jail. I'm not defending what he's doing, I'm just trying to think like an HR person who doesn't want to deal with Tony any more than is absolutely necessary would think. "It's not my job to police him off the clock."
You guys would be much better off trying to contact his parents/wranglers because they are responsible for him when he's online not that I recommend anyone contacting anyone.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fetishy motherfuckers always ask to add people on kik? kik from what I've seen seems to be used only by 12 year olds and said fetishy motherfuckers.
Late but I'm honestly surprised we don't have a Kik-related thread on here. Kik is "the defacto app" for "child predators" and other extremely messed up people (first saw mention on it on a forum which was dedicated to the production of cum tributes).

They're finally shutting down in a week or so, supposedly to focus on some scam cryptocurrency.

1570762895927.png

STOP BULLYING GUYS

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Trombonista

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im really upset this thread hasn't been updated in a hot minute. It's a really interesting read.
Your right. Here's some newer stuff. Nothing to exciting though.
FB_IMG_1543966422611.jpgIMG-20190615-WA0006.jpg
His saved YouTube videos are mostly kids peeing their pants and scratch tickets
Screenshot_2020-03-11-13-25-34-1.png

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
Recently found this thread and skimmed through all of it and I gotta say while it's gross and degenerate as fuck, there's something absurdly hilarious about all of this that I can't really put my finger on.

Maybe it's the fact this is a big, heavyset grown man with a disability who happens to be fairly functional in the outside world; and behind closed doors he spends his time on the internet telling little kids to piss themselves.

It's also a good thing Troy is deficient enough to NOT understand the concept of online anonymity, so he openly outs himself online as a piss-shit fetish pedo by using his full name and everything. Trash taking itself out. So any of his friends, family or coworkers (already happened) can easily look his name up and get thrown into this rabbithole where they learn about his fetish and his attempts at satisfying it by using children on YouTube.

Even though most of these interactions he'd had with little kids are practically 4 years old at this point; as mentioned above, his degenerate fetish is still very evident when you google his name, find his YouTube channel with a very active playlist called "Pineapple Juice" which almost seems normal until you scroll down further enough to see videos of various young boys urinating/defecating themselves. I guess he'll never change.

Big Meme 4U

kiwifarms.net
This guy works at the supermarket I regularly shop at.

During the shift he did the equivalent of about 1 hour of work over a 9 hour shift. I complained to the store manager twice and both times he went and spoke to Troy and came back to me with some bullshit excuse about why he was working slowly. For example, the store has underground parking and there is a lift designed to send up trolleys to the ground floor for the next customers. He had been working down there all morning and we were running out of trolleys because he wasn’t sending enough of them up in the elevator so I went downstairs to give him a hand and after I moved a heap of trolleys from around the car park into the waiting area I hid behind a car to watch him to figure out why we weren’t getting enough trolleys upstairs and sure enough Troy began pulling the trolleys out of the waiting area and putting them back into the trolley bays. Essentially undoing all of the work I had just done. I told the store manager and after he spoke to him what I got told was “Troy was upset because he felt like you were doing the job for him and he wants to do it on his own.” Which was complete bullshit BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME FUCKING JOB.
This explains why you guys are always bloody short on trolleys

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy works at the supermarket I regularly shop at.
Did he smell like piss? Also, I could not shop there knowing he is always soaked in pp...
Can you tell anything else about him, he is so weirdly interesting!

Big Meme 4U

kiwifarms.net
Did he smell like piss? Also, I could not shop there knowing he is always soaked in pp...
Can you tell anything else about him, he is so weirdly interesting!
I've never got close to him or talked to him. People with physical deformities freak me out.
I've always just thought of him as the store's tard diversity hire. I have seen him talk to other customers and don't think i've ever seen him do any work.
Knowing the local tard is also a pedophile that shits himself is pretty strange though. Never would have guessed