Horrorcow Troy Rangi - pisses himself for the world to see also a pedo

When it comes to diversity hires, it's always for one of two reasons. They either want to look good or they legitimately have positions that make use of their need for a routine. Rangi definitely falls under the prior, especially if he gets free passes to be a spoiled shit. If it were the latter, his behavior would have either been nipped in the bud or he would have been let go and the sped next in line for the position would have taken over.

Most places take their diversity hires very seriously and want to ensure that everyone is happy and comfy. They also want to provide the sped with a sense of purpose and pride for their work.

My guess is that this situation exists to keep Rangi preoccupied when he's not doing any sports training. Especially since speds are prone to irritability when they aren't preoccupied with something.

Mushroom Soup

My cat is better than yours
kiwifarms.net
Most likely his work place will say that what he does on his own time isn't their business unless he's doing something illegal or they see him directly harassing customers while he's at work. I was harassed by a sped coworker once and this was pretty much their response.

Paint by Numbers

horny 4 u ;)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most likely his work place will say that what he does on his own time isn't their business unless he's doing something illegal or they see him directly harassing customers while he's at work. I was harassed by a sped coworker once and this was pretty much their response.
Yeah, I’ve watched similar situations go down. The company will always choose the thing that hurts their bottom line the least. If customers start getting upset and it seems they might lose business, then they might get rid of him. Otherwise he’ll probably be able to continue doing whatever he wants regardless of whether he’s directly harming people he works with or not.

I’d be surprised if he’s able to keep his leering to off-work hours but hey maybe he has more awareness of work-appropriate behaviour than I’m giving credit for. Seems optimistic though.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Except that it involves kids now. It's not just a fetish that happens on his own time.

The whole children factor might make them take it for real

• Late
Reactions: Boxy Brown

Mushroom Soup

My cat is better than yours
kiwifarms.net
Except that it involves kids now. It's not just a fetish that happens on his own time.

The whole children factor might make them take it for real
Yeah but what he's doing isn't actually illegal. If talking to kids about gross shit online was illegal, we'd all be in jail. I'm not defending what he's doing, I'm just trying to think like an HR person who doesn't want to deal with Tony any more than is absolutely necessary would think. "It's not my job to police him off the clock."
You guys would be much better off trying to contact his parents/wranglers because they are responsible for him when he's online not that I recommend anyone contacting anyone.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fetishy motherfuckers always ask to add people on kik? kik from what I've seen seems to be used only by 12 year olds and said fetishy motherfuckers.
Late but I'm honestly surprised we don't have a Kik-related thread on here. Kik is "the defacto app" for "child predators" and other extremely messed up people (first saw mention on it on a forum which was dedicated to the production of cum tributes).

They're finally shutting down in a week or so, supposedly to focus on some scam cryptocurrency.

1570762895927.png

STOP BULLYING GUYS

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Trombonista

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino