kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ARCADEMANIA!!

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a really old thread but I just stumbled across this after googling Troy Rangi. I actually work part time at the same paknsave as Troy and I do interact with him occasionally. If anyone has any interest in what he is like in person or has any sorts of questions about him feel free to ask.

I’ve added some proof from the stores group chat just so you all know I’m not trolling.

Attachments

Inquisitor_BadAss

Plunderer of booty and candy
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a really old thread but I just stumbled across this after googling Troy Rangi. I actually work part time at the same paknsave as Troy and I do interact with him occasionally. If anyone has any interest in what he is like in person or has any sorts of questions about him feel free to ask.

I’ve added some proof from the stores group chat just so you all know I’m not trolling.
First welcome to the farms. Why don’t you tell us about his behaviour in general at work and what staff think about him. Any notable instances that could shed further light on his behaviour?

ARCADEMANIA!!

kiwifarms.net
First welcome to the farms. Why don’t you tell us about his behaviour in general at work and what staff think about him. Any notable instances that could shed further light on his behaviour?
Yeah he has major behavioural issues and he doesn’t do his work properly. I worked the same shift as him the other day. That is the only shift I’ve ever worked with him for a full shift but it took just one for me to write all of this. During the shift he did the equivalent of about 1 hour of work over a 9 hour shift. I complained to the store manager twice and both times he went and spoke to Troy and came back to me with some bullshit excuse about why he was working slowly. For example, the store has underground parking and there is a lift designed to send up trolleys to the ground floor for the next customers. He had been working down there all morning and we were running out of trolleys because he wasn’t sending enough of them up in the elevator so I went downstairs to give him a hand and after I moved a heap of trolleys from around the car park into the waiting area I hid behind a car to watch him to figure out why we weren’t getting enough trolleys upstairs and sure enough Troy began pulling the trolleys out of the waiting area and putting them back into the trolley bays. Essentially undoing all of the work I had just done. I told the store manager and after he spoke to him what I got told was “Troy was upset because he felt like you were doing the job for him and he wants to do it on his own.” Which was complete bullshit BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME FUCKING JOB. This made our job upstairs even harder because he wasn’t cooperating and we were having to work even harder to get as many trolleys as possible from the upstairs car park back into the store. He also had 4 30 minute breaks during his shift (we’re only entitled to 2 15 minute breaks and 1 30 minute break for the 9 hour shift.) I also know that during these breaks he goes across into the mall which I can only assume he does so he can watch people. Every time I arrive for my closing shift he takes a 30 minute break and he walks across the road to the mall. I don’t know what he does in there as I can’t follow him but I can assume it’s nothing good, probably watching children and teenagers from local schools walking through the mall as this is about 45 minutes after all schools finish. I might actually follow him on a day off to see what he gets up to. He’s very cunning in the way he works and he gets away with anything he does because he is only employed there for the public image that the store is helping those with disabilities. The store gives him a pass on all his behaviour which I do understand is something that is part of his disability but he is still a human being and he fully understands when he isn’t doing work. HR brush all of our complaints under the rug because they know they could never fire him. I’ve had conversations with other full time trolley boys and they have told me it’s an everyday occurrence and they feel there’s nothing they can do which is extremely infuriating for them. They have worked with him for years and they plan on leaving soon as they are absolutely done working with Troy. Coming back to Troy’s behaviour especially with customers it’s interesting to watch at times. I work the closing shift some days during the week and there is a 2 hour period where he is still working while I’m there. These 2 hours are filled with him doing nothing. Like literally nothing. He mainly interacts with customers during this time to avoid work. His interactions with older adults are usually pretty normal and what you’d expect for someone with a mental disorder talking to a normal person. The adult will usually play along and be friendly. For younger people it’s similar but some of them are visibly freaked out by him, this is a mix of both boys and girls. It’s usually teenagers who are the most visibly distressed when he is talking to them which then tends to end up with them darting their eyes around looking to see if anyone is watching. I often end up making eye contact with them. I think it does make them feel somewhat safe knowing I can see what’s happening and I think what adds to them feeling safer is that I’m also a teenager and I’m not exceptional (I think) unlike Troy. I never really notice him trying to talk to children, I think this is because they’re usually always accompanied by their parents or older siblings. If I’m being really honest, I knew he was a vegetable before I even started working at paknsave. I didn’t know until last night about all of the pedophilia and pissing/pooing himself on camera. I already didn’t want to be seen near him and now I really don’t seen be seen near him. If you’d like to know more from other employees I’ll try ask them tonight as I’m working a closing shift. I feel like they will have a lot of stories about him as they have all worked their significantly longer than I have.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino