View attachment 165041
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38392128
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/

So basically
  1. He was a criminal
  2. He came from a country not considered at the state of war
  3. He was turned down in Italy
  4. He fled from the police
  5. His asylum application was denied months ago but he wasn't deported or detained
  6. He tried to buy a gun from a verfassungsschutz-v-mann (police informant)
  7. He had known ties to ISIS
This fuckface shouldn't have been in Germany in the first place.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/joshledermanAP/status/811638702199996417

How do you go from the Gestapo and the Stasi to this level of incompetence? Hans and Fritz take their eyes off the guy for 10 minutes to grab a lager and some wiener schnitzel and BAM! the ol' truck in the crowd trick.
It was probably some damn good schnitzel though.
Does the left realize that they have more at stake in these terror attacks than the populists do? Every attack in Europe makes them weaker, and the right gets stronger when people increasingly see them as the voices calling the shit out for what it is.
I understand this well, and agree with it. You cant easily push a boulder uphill. But it dawned on me that the opposite viewpoint is something like this: Out of 1000000 immigrants, you have something like 2000 that end up being radical Islamists. Compared to other crime data, it's not necessarily a high enough number that you can outright say "All Muslims are inherently violent savages." And deny them entry. Like, youd have a better chance of getting shot in Chicago than getting blown up by a Muslim terrorist. But the gravity of the act is greater and it garners more attention and adds fuel to the fire.

I believe that you should be responsible with letting them in. One party's position is that of numbers, and the other's position is one of feels. I lean towards being beholden to your nationals over immigrants but I can see their side of things, from a certain angle.

It's very easy to just throw the gates open and say "I love everyone! Im such a great person, so caring and altruistic! Love trumps hate!" It's a lot harder to swallow the pill and back those words up. There are consequences and these are human beings that you as a government have a responsibility to look out for because they are inherently the most vulnerable of the people in your country. It's much harder to be the responsible parent who gives your kids the harsh truth and says, no, you cant have that puppy, we can't afford to take care of it. Maybe he's in a shelter and about to be put down but life isnt composed of having only the good guys win, it's not a fucking movie.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It also appears that yesterday was supposed to be "a day of terror" to check the reaction time of authorities using I.S cells and lone wolves.

-The UK arrested four a week before the day, 3 of whom obviously attended one of the more obscure, extremist mosques in Derby. (There's a number of small mosques that are basically in houses and warehouses etc which are vague as fuck about their sects, the central Jamal mosque purged salfists and wahabbists a while ago, hence the multiple mosques.) Monitoring of Derby likely to be higher for a while as a result, in case they missed one.

-Brussels anti-terror police swept in at the last moment, closing several streets and arresting an unknown number of assailants.

-Russian ambassador was assassinated, gunman killed instantly with Russia vowing tenfold revenge.

-Germany. 12 dead, 50 injured, police spends 24 hours trying to watch cctv, arrests the wrong man who happened to be nearby, eventually figures out it's a Tunisian who's deportation paperwork was completed this morning. Man burned down a school in Italy, and was arrested there. He was due to be deported due to not meeting any fucking criteria for being an asylum seeker or refugee. Man could be anywhere in europe due to the 24 hour head start he's been given and the ease of movement in the Shengen area.

Guess we know who's getting royally fucked during their election year then.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol he was supposed to be deported months ago but they didn't because he didn't have the proper papers

Fucking krauts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/everything-know-suspected-berlin-christmas-market-attacker/

In fact, he was well-known to police, and had long been identified as a potential terrorist. He was supposed to be under surveillance, but had somehow managed to give his watchers the slip just weeks before he is now believed to have driven a lorry into a crowded Christmas market in the heart of Berlin, killing 12 and injuring 49.

The official version of events is that he was only identified as a suspect because he dropped his wallet in the cab of the lorry and it was found under the driver’s seat.

If that is indeed how his suspected involvement was discovered, it must have sent a chill through the German security establishment.

Amri was investigated earlier this year by German police over a suspected attempt to buy automatic weapons for an unconnected terror plot. He was a known criminal who fled his native Tunisia to escape imprisonment, and spent time in jail in Italy.

He was reportedly arrested several times in Tunisia, but was considered a criminal rather than an extremist. Local sources say he was not known to have any links to Islamic extremism during his time in Tunisia.

Some time after the 2011 Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia he was arrested for taking part in an armed robbery, and fled to Italy to avoid a jail sentence.

He arrived in Italy at the age of 19 but is believed to have claimed to be a minor in the hope of being granted asylum.

But he failed to stay out of trouble in Italy. He was jailed for some time, reportedly over an arson attack at a school. After his release, he travelled on to Germany, arriving in July 2015 as the European migrant crisis was developing, but a month before Angela Merkel had opened the country’s borders to asylum-seekers.

Amri was supposed to be deported but his expulsion couldn’t be carried out because he didn’t have valid identity papers. Germany requested a replacement passport from the Tunisian authorities, but there was a long delay.

“Tunisia at first denied that this person was its citizen, and the papers weren't issued for a long time,” Ralf Jäger, the North Rhine-Westphalia interior minister said on Wednesday.

“They arrived today. I don’t want to comment further on that.”

There are unconfirmed reports Amri may have spent some time being held in detention ahead of being deported, but he was free at the time of the attack.
I stopped reading the article here because I was just too exasperated to continue, but there's even more ball-dropping by officials further on.

I mean, let's look at the facts. This guy was here illegally and was awaiting deportation. He had known connections to terrorists and was suspicious enough that he was placed under police surveillance. But despite all that, he was never detained? Seriously? Isn't it legal to detain people who are in your country illegally, especially if they're known criminals?

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38392128
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/

So basically
  1. He was a criminal
  2. He came from a country not considered at the state of war
  3. He was turned down in Italy
  4. He fled from the police
  5. His asylum application was denied months ago but he wasn't deported or detained
  6. He tried to buy a gun from a verfassungsschutz-v-mann (police informant)
  7. He had known ties to ISIS
This fuckface shouldn't have been in Germany in the first place.
People here are pretty outraged at the police and intelligence services for letting him slip that long.
I also noticed a slight shift in the overall reporting lately, more and more critical voices regarding this whole migrant debacle seem to come up.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
It was probably some damn good schnitzel though.

I understand this well, and agree with it. You cant easily push a boulder uphill. But it dawned on me that the opposite viewpoint is something like this: Out of 1000000 immigrants, you have something like 2000 that end up being radical Islamists. Compared to other crime data, it's not necessarily a high enough number that you can outright say "All Muslims are inherently violent savages." And deny them entry. Like, youd have a better chance of getting shot in Chicago than getting blown up by a Muslim terrorist. But the gravity of the act is greater and it garners more attention and adds fuel to the fire.

I believe that you should be responsible with letting them in. One party's position is that of numbers, and the other's position is one of feels. I lean towards being beholden to your nationals over immigrants but I can see their side of things, from a certain angle.

It's very easy to just throw the gates open and say "I love everyone! Im such a great person, so caring and altruistic! Love trumps hate!" It's a lot harder to swallow the pill and back those words up. There are consequences and these are human beings that you as a government have a responsibility to look out for because they are inherently the most vulnerable of the people in your country. It's much harder to be the responsible parent who gives your kids the harsh truth and says, no, you cant have that puppy, we can't afford to take care of it. Maybe he's in a shelter and about to be put down but life isnt composed of having only the good guys win, it's not a fucking movie.
Except that those 2000 Islamists are astonishingly destructive. I'm not even sure the numbers are that low. Every poll I've seen of Muslims in Europe has them still believing crazy shit even if they've been there for generations.

Closet Sorcerer

And then I found 5 dollars
kiwifarms.net

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except that those 2000 Islamists are astonishingly destructive. I'm not even sure the numbers are that low. Every poll I've seen of Muslims in Europe has them still believing crazy shit even if they've been there for generations.
If each of those 2,000 Jihadists manage to kill 10 people that's 200,000 deaths.

At the Paris attacks last year each jihadist averaged 18 people.

As we saw in Nice, they can kill up to 90 if the crowd is packed in enough.

That's excluding injured. Which is typically anything from 5x to 10x as many people.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino