True Capitalist articles -

  • The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this site's been following Ghost pretty closely lately, I've decided that I'll be starting pages on both Ghost and True Capitalist Radio. Does anyone have any additional related subject matter they think should have a page?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Doc Cassidy

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
There'd be a lot of work in that because we'd be adopting content from old Ghost too. I wouldn't even know where to begin because there's so much.
 

Kecleon

Colour Swap Kiwi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, admin of the True Capitalist Wiki here.

Over half of the current articles we have (about 425/701) are single episode pages, usually orphaned. The remainder are mostly poor-quality pages or stubs about subject matters and long-forgotten trolls.

That being said, a couple of pages on Ghost on the Lolcow wiki should be enough. One on the man, one on his shows, and links to the TCRWiki where more detail is wanted.

And as for the 65% comment, it makes me wonder just how close that really is. There's some stuff we're never going to know about Ghost which makes up a lot of the other 35%, I'm sure. And it's possible we've got some stuff right he'd rather not confirm.
 

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Later today I'm going to setup a page for organizing LCW efforts. I'm busy writing code at the moment to help facilitate this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: norrington
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino