Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit of orbital haydur drama I thought you guys might find fun, from the gorls at Foodie Beauty Discussion: Uncensored Facebook group.
If this belongs in a better thread like ALR haydurs or exceptional FB/reddit please just report it to have it moved, but I thought this was amusing enough to post for you gorls.
Flora Pruitt, possibly the most insane and autistic haydur I've ever seen in my life, got trolled in Fatty Gold's comments by someone who took the time to look at her open Facebook page DOXX her. This someone can only be someone from CHANTAL'S CAMP, possibly even CHANTAL HERSELF! This is VERY SERIOUS, on top of being a racist and homophobe, Chantal is now a doxxer who hates children!!!! Flora's deadly serious, her husband is in law enforcement, and she has started legal proceedings!
Screenshot_20200314-141352.jpgScreenshot_20200314-141414.jpgScreenshot_20200314-141439.jpg
Here's the images she linked, full sized.
FB_IMG_1584213400866.jpgFB_IMG_1584213411422.jpg
ETA: bonus picture of her face, because lmao
56848125_10104620901927873_6052409712421371904_o.jpg

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit of orbital haydur drama I thought you guys might find fun, from the gorls at Foodie Beauty Discussion: Uncensored Facebook group.
If this belongs in a better thread like ALR haydurs or exceptional FB/reddit please just report it to have it moved, but I thought this was amusing enough to post for you gorls.
Flora Pruitt, possibly the most insane and autistic haydur I've ever seen in my life, got trolled in Fatty Gold's comments by someone who took the time to look at her open Facebook page DOXX her. This someone can only be someone from CHANTAL'S CAMP, possibly even CHANTAL HERSELF! This is VERY SERIOUS, on top of being a racist and homophobe, Chantal is now a doxxer who hates children!!!! Flora's deadly serious, her husband is in law enforcement, and she has started legal proceedings!
View attachment 1187692View attachment 1187693View attachment 1187694
View attachment 1187690View attachment 1187691
It always manages to shock me how exceptional the people in these Facebook groups are.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1187692View attachment 1187693View attachment 1187694
View attachment 1187690View attachment 1187691
Ah the exceptional Facebook tards strike again, and of course it has to be Chantal herself.

edited to add: this bitch probably did this to herself and wants attention.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flora Pruitt is exceptional for using her real name to troll with. I just Googled her and a yellow pages site came up with all her dox. If you wanna be a famous haydur, you will be checked out. The whole point of being a haydur is that it doesn't make you famous. We sublimate our egos for the good of the cause.

Not much sympathy from me for being so stupid.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing because she seems really thirsty for attention. I have seen her self identified "real" username featured in other posts on here, so she is really invested in the fat channel drama.
Yes, and didn't Flora just recently claim to have acquired the IPs of certain people (fatty gold maybe?) and absolutely matched them to Chantal? Through YouTube? Like that idiot Australian?
THECHILDREN!!!!!.png

I want to imagine how breaking the news to her children that they've been doxxxxxxxed went down. Did she gather them together in the bathroom after sweeping it for bugs and with a quavering voice say "Children, we have been doxxxxed. Your father -who is in law enforcement- has petitioned YouTube for everyone's IP address. It is now time to panic. Panic is the order of the day! Now fetch mommy her meth and my eyebrow stencils while we wait for the doxxxxxers to get us." Reassuringly, of course.

Or did she run through the house leaking lip fillers and self tanner screaming 'WE'VE BEEN DOXXXXXED! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!"

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net
Yes, and didn't Flora just recently claim to have acquired the IPs of certain people (fatty gold maybe?) and absolutely matched them to Chantal? Through YouTube? Like that idiot Australian?
View attachment 1187983
I want to imagine how breaking the news to her children that they've been doxxxxxxxed went down. Did she gather them together in the bathroom after sweeping it for bugs and with a quavering voice say "Children, we have been doxxxxed. Your father -who is in law enforcement- has petitioned YouTube for everyone's IP address. It is now time to panic. Panic is the order of the day! Now fetch mommy her meth and my eyebrow stencils while we wait for the doxxxxxers to get us." Reassuringly, of course.

Or did she run through the house leaking lip fillers and self tanner screaming 'WE'VE BEEN DOXXXXXED! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!"
I'm sure the kiddos would be comforted knowing she's got a legal team on it though. Screenshot_2020-03-15-10-21-25-1.png

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1187983

I'm surprised it wasn't Kasey's IP again.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in any lawyer's office when Mz. LegalZoom huffs in DEMANDING legal action because... she's been DOXXED!!! She demands the full, ominous, heart attack inducing force of a legal team. Nope! A single lawyer won't do for her - she's been DOXXED!!! Her kiddies are at risk. Her reputashun might be messed with!

Lawyer: "Are you sure you've been doxed?"

FluffyFlora: "Why yes, it's all over the interwebz - my name, address, bra size & lip liner brand are out there - DO SOMETHING!!!"

Lawyer: "Okay, I'm looking at your social media here and I see... wait a minute... Your name & other easily identifying information was already out there. Ma'am, you haven't been doxed."

FluffyFlora: "Of course I have been! That information is on sites I don't want it to BE on! It's MY choice where it appears, not anybody else's - especially that biotch Chantal. I know it was here. I want her sued, charged, jailed, ruined. She's evil & psychotic."

Lawyer: "Yes, I see you've been saying that in a Facebook group. You do of course have proof she's evil, right? Events, names, dates, witnesses, all that pesky but entirely necessary legal stuff?"

FluffyFlora: "I don't need it, I just KNOW it!!!"

Lawyer: "Ma'am, I suggest you get rid of those statements immediately. SHE may have grounds to sue for libel if you don't & could anyway if those statements have been copied. As for being doxed, sorry. All your information was publicly available & thus, not subject to any legal action."

FluffyFlora: Insert favorite tantrum mode here...

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, if she had just let the dox go and ignore it people would have been like “meh ok” but because she’s making a big song and dance about it everyone’s going to go look at it and snoop about her. She’s acting like someone on the Internet is going to hunt her down and kill her in her sleep.

Most people’s reaction to being doxed is probably “oh ok, I’m boring as fuck so enjoy reading about my 9-5 job and two middle school children”.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in any lawyer's office when Mz. LegalZoom huffs in DEMANDING legal action because... she's been DOXXED!!! She demands the full, ominous, heart attack inducing force of a legal team. Nope! A single lawyer won't do for her - she's been DOXXED!!! Her kiddies are at risk. Her reputashun might be messed with!
I was a fly on the wall for a case where someone was trying to sue another person more or less for being mean on the internet. A lawyer never would have taken the case but the plaintiffs represented themselves. It was every bit as cringworthy as it sounds, especially since the defendant mostly just reposted things the plaintiffs had already put out there, no stalking or doxxing involved. The poor judge looked SO tired before it was even halfway over.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

Skinny people have the beetus too.
kiwifarms.net
Meh, I'm not that mad about this one: she did something interesting (and then proceeded to pose in front of it to show how not fat like Amber she is, but off I go).

I say that it's interesting because we have never seen Amber standing beside a normal sized person (Becky is round and weirdly shaped, Eric is weirdly shaped, Rickie avoids her and would never stand beside her), and this is a nice way of showing how spherical our gorl is.
We saw her standing near the skinny girl at Eric’s party.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to go ahead and make a more thorough post about Flora since she's getting such a warm reception here.

Flora Pruitt is a legit psycho with more kids than anyone with her damaged psyche has any business shitting out. Seriously, her vagina must look like a wizard's sleeve.
bio.jpg
Yes, that many. As you can see she's a chief marketing officer at WorldVentures, and CEO and founder at the prestigious Independently Employed. In other words, she shills MLM bullshit. Also Jesus. Here's a photo of her kids since it annoys her and I'm nothing if not petty and evil;
12015059_10101971397965053_2270917351012456022_o.jpg
She posts every day on the Foodie Beauty FB group, often multiple times a day. She powerlevels and gets moti, and her legalese and hacker skills would make Neil Breen weep.
bitxh.jpgdiscusting.jpgI CALLED BORDER PATROL ABOUT YOU.jpgmoti.jpg
She has claimed that she linked the IPs and VPNs of Fatty Gold to Chantal herself (and Rina because why not);
straightfacts1.jpg
Don't believe her?? Further PROOF that CHANTAL is FATTY GOLD!!!!
freudian1.jpgfreudian2.jpg
Fatty Gold aka FOODIE FUCKING BEAUTY, consider yourself SERVED
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
Finally, allow me to assault your eyes and ears for three minutes and seven seconds courtesy of her youtube channel Leungbabe;

From the description; "ok so my house was TOTALLY TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE MESS!! that is what happens when you leave 5 girls at home with a baby sitter who dont do SH*T!" A moment of silence for that babysitter if you please, kiwis.
1.jpg
Thanks Ash. 👍

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
out of curiosity i looked her up on facebook and it got even funnier

her coronavirus carrier sugar daddy
ohflora4.jpg
(they're totally in love i bet but i can't hate on this. go on be a kept woman sis yaaaasss)

but the best part? her facebook profile is still totally public. for someone whose whole life is apparently turned upside down, having her kids traumatized, and seeking legal counsel, it's kind of hilarious that she still wouldn't do the things any other person would and start tightening up her privacy settings. like jfc you just have to click "about" on her profile and get all this info from her supposed "DOXXXING!!!!" this could be as simple as someone from that facebook group with a grudge or just wanting to troll what appears to be an easily excitable dumb-dumb.

but to me it's the fact that she still hasn't made her fb profile private after this that cements the idea that this bitch has fabricated all this for attention

also her facebook etiquette is that of an attention-seeking troll anyways, so....
ohflora3.jpgohflora2.jpgohflora.jpg

Tags
None