Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is there a flora update? she's my new favourite person
She's still pretty active, and her FB is still open wider than her cavernous vaj. Nothing super interesting yet but I'll keep an eye.
wall of reacts.jpgwhat the fuck does this even mean.jpg
She added this comment after the thread where Ash said she would not allow doxing in the group. Flora acts like she's some sort of holy warrior against Chantal it's fucking exhausting to watch, bitch calm down.
doxthread.jpg

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She & others seem hell bent on spending all sorts of emotional energy, (I won't credit them with enough brains to expend mental energy), on self destructive death fats. The more repugnant the person, the more squealing & eyebrow raising indignation. Chill "ladies"... these women are rushing to their own demise already & don't need to be nudged along. Just sit back & watch the show.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
MOTI, powerleveling, SHAKING AND CRYING RN, how can I make my shitty circumstances about how much of a bitch Amberlynn is?
View attachment 1196989
View attachment 1196990
people like this ruined how fun this shit used to be. bitch it is not that serious like imagine being this affected (or pretending to be) because some lesbian bumpkin you never met isn't taking this pandemic seriously? lady you are fucked in the head for real

Chihiro

"Stop getting any bigger or they'll EAT YOU"
kiwifarms.net
MOTI, powerleveling, SHAKING AND CRYING RN, how can I make my shitty circumstances about how much of a bitch Amberlynn is?
View attachment 1196989
View attachment 1196990
She's acting like her family cant do anything fun at all. Bloo bloo bloo, her 20th anniversary is today and she can't go to Florida. Wow, you can afford to go on vacation. That must be nice. :drink::drink: (heavy sarcasm implied here just in case someone thinks I'm being serious)

And her poor daughter can't have her 13th birthday party. How about you try to make her birthday fun still. You're at home, not dead. Being mad at a butter golem in Kentucky isn't helping your situation.

As @pecansandies said, it's people like her that ruined this. Just let me have my giggle at Amber and other deathfats like her please.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
The hypocrisy is funny, too.

If Amber were complaining about not being able to have her birthday party, or go on vacation because of the Kung Flu, this bitch would be going off on her for it. No, it's okay for her to complain about first world problems, but fuck Amber if she does. 🙄

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196989
View attachment 1196990
I'm sure the daughter wouldn't want a party while having a houseful of unwiped asses. Also red flag that Mom is posting about how upset she is as a mother that she can't throw a party. Doesn't mention whether her daughter, whose birthday it is, is upset or not. Sounds like a self-centered piece of work, whose only medical complaint during a literal pandemic where people are dying is anxiety and somehow she is suffering the most from lack of access to medical care. Empathy who?

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
This lady would like everyone to know that her anxiety and depression are worse than Amberlynn's. Also bitches and moans on the internet that ALR bitches and moans about it on the internet. Bonus asterix roleplay cringe.
View attachment 1199668
It’s the fact that they really think these other haters care, you all gathered together to make fun of a fat woman on YouTube you are not a sorority and you are not a sisterhood. Your problems are immaterial to these people and you just make yourself look an ass opening up and talking about deep personal things. Gives us a good laugh though so carry on I guess.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196989
View attachment 1196990
View attachment 1196989
View attachment 1196990
I saw RN and thought she was a nurse, then I read the post....and thought “what on earth is she so upset about?” First world problems.🤣

Tags
None