Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh do not fret PuddinHead Darla, I have not forgotten your wonky eye or how you also love to leave horrid comments, you shouldn't be such a hypocrite, its unbecoming.
View attachment 1246166
View attachment 1246199
View attachment 1246168
Lol fat
View attachment 1246198
View attachment 1246201

View attachment 1246171
View attachment 1246172
We get it Christine, you're better than us you skinny legend
View attachment 1246259

Ash confirmed speech nahtsee
View attachment 1246213

View attachment 1246226View attachment 1246227

View attachment 1246231

View attachment 1246232View attachment 1246233View attachment 1246234View attachment 1246237

Re: YDHB lmao
View attachment 1246242
I'm going to take a wild guess about how this went down for Sierra Isaac.

She made a KF account and came on to tell us about how her very special mental illnesses are for real for real unlike Amber's. There was something in there about how much weight she lost unlike Amber. How she knows Amber can't squeeze into a Torrid size 4 because she can and she is not -do you hear me!- not as fat as Amber. She probably used the word "cunt" A LOT because Sierra is edgy and wanted you to have no doubts about her edginess.

She was told one or more of the following:
-calm down fatty
-NO ON CARES FATTY
-lol fat
-FAT
-eat a dick
-eat a mile of dick
-how many dicks a day did you eat to get that fat
-go back to FB/Reddit where they will pretend to care while laughing behind your backfat

And so she skittered off back to FB all "FUCK THE FARMS BITCHES ACK LIKE THEY DOIN SHIT"

Tale as old as time.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a wild guess about how this went down for Sierra Isaac.

She made a KF account and came on to tell us about how her very special mental illnesses are for real for real unlike Amber's. There was something in there about how much weight she lost unlike Amber. How she knows Amber can't squeeze into a Torrid size 4 because she can and she is not -do you hear me!- not as fat as Amber. She probably used the word "cunt" A LOT because Sierra is edgy and wanted you to have no doubts about her edginess.

She was told one or more of the following:
-calm down fatty
-NO ON CARES FATTY
-lol fat
-FAT
-eat a dick
-eat a mile of dick
-how many dicks a day did you eat to get that fat
-go back to FB/Reddit where they will pretend to care while laughing behind your backfat

And so she skittered off back to FB all "FUCK THE FARMS BITCHES ACK LIKE THEY DOIN SHIT"

Tale as old as time.
I feel like I remember this happening. Oh right. Happens once a month or so.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread? Sorry mods in advance if it's not so.

I was watching Chikara Transformations' react to ALR's latest video and as one does I was scrolling through the comments when I found this gem:
CT comment section lunacy.jpg
I genuinely don't understand these people, why would you share such a personal and intimate story under a YouTube reaction video?

Peetz's Bank Account

DUANE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread? Sorry mods in advance if it's not so.

I was watching Chikara Transformations' react to ALR's latest video and as one does I was scrolling through the comments when I found this gem:
View attachment 1247663
I genuinely don't understand these people, why would you share such a personal and intimate story under a YouTube reaction video?
Because they're schizo or it's not true. More likely both. Something about Amberlynn just drives these people to pretend they got molested by their grandfathers in the comments just to make themselves look better than her.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
They say the farms is a mean nasty place but it’s because we don’t allow the same bullshit here that they do, none of us are allowed to post a pic at Torrid gloating at how skinny we are compared to ALR or brag about how our boyfriends and girlfriends watch reaction channels with us.
It's allowed. Whoever wants to post a Torrid selfie should just do it in this thread where it's on topic.:lunacy:

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Re: the "need" for a mobile app-

Lipstick alley very much has a mobile app and a thread on amber. They could also use Amino. Pretty much anything besides making secret gay op sub reddits.

They would most definitely be laughed off of lipstick alley but it'd be fun to watch

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Re: the "need" for a mobile app-

Lipstick alley very much has a mobile app and a thread on amber. They could also use Amino. Pretty much anything besides making secret gay op sub reddits.

They would most definitely be laughed off of lipstick alley but it'd be fun to watch
Making a super secret sub reddit makes them feel like they're actually doing something sneaky. Plus seeing as most of them consider kiwifarms to be the dark web I think even being part of reddit gets some of them shakey maybe even a little faint at times. Most of them aren't with the current times anyway, if you were to tell them twilight is no longer popular you may incite a riot of sorts.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
They want to powerlevel, that's what it comes down to in the end. They pretend to be afraid of us, or that they need an app... but they really just want a space where they can talk about themselves a lot. And that's not here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You mean you don’t wanna hear about how much better I am than amberlynn cause I’m only 499lbs and I shop at torrid but I don’t buy HER sizes and I only ever eat pasta at the Cheesecake Factory??? But I’m so unique!!

(For the love of god no one take that serious)
Yeah let’s just post photos of our kids online to celebrate an annoying gay man lisping in outrage over a 500lb lesbian, that’s not weird at all!

pecansandies

But first, allow me to destroy your gallery
kiwifarms.net
these dumdums and their theories. if ALR had prader-willie, there would be no question that she does. you could tell by her speech patterns, physical attributes other than obesity... lol literally why am i even explaining this. it takes 1 second to google and its just really funny that this person had an "epiphany" with this theory. cared enough to share it. but not enough to be like "wait let me actually look into this to see if there's something to it"

Tags
None