Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

SpumbleSplabloo

There Is No Reverse Mortgage
kiwifarms.net
these dumdums and their theories. if ALR had prader-willie, there would be no question that she does. you could tell by her speech patterns, physical attributes other than obesity... lol literally why am i even explaining this. it takes 1 second to google and its just really funny that this person had an "epiphany" with this theory. cared enough to share it. but not enough to be like "wait let me actually look into this to see if there's something to it"
Also amusing, Prader-Willi was mentioned in another Amber thread here (I forget which one, sorry) shortly before the theory made its way to the Fb thread. Makes me wonder where this "epiphany" originated..

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
these dumdums and their theories. if ALR had prader-willie, there would be no question that she does. you could tell by her speech patterns, physical attributes other than obesity... lol literally why am i even explaining this. it takes 1 second to google and its just really funny that this person had an "epiphany" with this theory. cared enough to share it. but not enough to be like "wait let me actually look into this to see if there's something to it"
Not to mention that people with prader Willi literally cannot have unrestricted access to food or they will eat until their stomach explodes. Amberlynn is a fat binge eater with no will to change or self control, end of story.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that people with prader Willi literally cannot have unrestricted access to food or they will eat until their stomach explodes. Amberlynn is a fat binge eater with no will to change or self control, end of story.
And given that, Amber would have been dead right from the onset since her parents didn't give a shit. Me thinks the FB porker is projecting a wee bit.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
These people are so fucking delusional it hurts. No you stupid fags, there's no grand conspiracy between ambabies or feeders to not let you guys have your fun, you're literally breaking reddit TOS by creating a sub dedicated to shitting on a single person. You can cry all you want about how "Amber is a bad person!!!! I'm not bullying a mentally ill woman!!!" it only makes you sound as delusional as her

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy Shit. Where do we go now.
Everyone's kind of reeling a bit, I think.
Lol calm the fuck down it's a banned subreddit not the Syrian refugee crisis.

I decided to check on my favorite insane haydur, Flora Pruitt. There's been nothing but radio silence from her ever since she started asking around for Bibi's dox for an interview. I was concerned that Chantal's army of doxing goons might have come for Flora and her eight thousand children just as she had prophesied, but it turns out Flora has just started chimping about coronavirus, vaccines, and Bill Gates. Spoiler because it doesn't pertain to the prime cows, but included because funny. And because someone with this much spare vitriol will always return to the haydur fold.

Taken from her still totally open to the public Facebook page;

Wake up sheeple.
tardspiracies1.jpgtardspiracies5.jpgtardspiracies5.1.jpgtardspiracies6.jpg
Of course she's anti-vax.
tardspiracies7.jpgtardspiracies9.jpg
Bill Gates is the literal devil, coronavirus mastermind and confirmed pedo.
tardspiracies2.jpgtardspiracies3.jpgtardspiracies4.jpgtardspiracies8.jpg

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
These people are so fucking delusional it hurts. No you stupid fags, there's no grand conspiracy between ambabies or feeders to not let you guys have your fun, you're literally breaking reddit TOS by creating a sub dedicated to shitting on a single person. You can cry all you want about how "Amber is a bad person!!!! I'm not bullying a mentally ill woman!!!" it only makes you sound as delusional as her
I don’t remember if I said this but they remind me of those leeching reaction channels that start their video with “this video is not meant to be bullying!!” and then proceed to bully amber/other fatties in the most schoolgirlish way possible. Then they get all pikachu face when their unfunny vids get struck down because it literally breaks the rule against harassment and cry about demonetization, all that shit.
Like, I don’t give a shit what meanie uwu things people say to poor, poor fat AL, but it’s so silly that they think they can break the rules just because everyone agrees that Amber is a nasty bitch.

Tags
None