Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Ruqqus some sort of Reddit clone? It looks like some of the Reddit haydurs have moved there.
I believe it is yes, I made an account for lurking purposes and got this notification;
1589556795295.png
I checked, doxing is not allowed.
Also;
1589556812818.png
1589556909434.png
I hope this 'guild' turns into as much as a shitshow as the subreddit so this thread can get some fodder. Its being shared around the various haydurs discords as well :)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe it is yes, I made an account for lurking purposes and got this notification;
View attachment 1295560
I checked, doxing is not allowed.
Also;
View attachment 1295562
View attachment 1295565
I hope this 'guild' turns into as much as a shitshow as the subreddit so this thread can get some fodder. Its being shared around the various haydurs discords as well :)
"All opinions are welcome", eh? I wonder how they would react if someone posted something along the lines of "Amberlynn Reid is not transphobic or racist".

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that these posts were moved into Truly Exceptional Haydurs.

You joined in 2018 @krinh and tout that you're a Chris Chan expert and a Kiwi Farmer. You should know better, but your avi tells me you're a furry and your pic tells me you're a troon. And now here we are with you not knowing better.

eta: looking forward to those dank memes tho.

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded THOTto.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm glad knowing that the people from the facebook group come here and read this thread.

you are all fat and i would not have sex with you talk about amberlynn with you.
@orelpuppington Hey Marie, next time don't repost (archive) the same art you put (cap) on kiwifarms over your youtube and tumblr pages. Nice face, don't reblog from your main blog either.

Also you've been mentioned before due to your brap fetish. Is this how you found the site?
I know it's you because your good friend reblogged your commission sheet with your slowbro and you have the same art posted on your professional art blog, under your real name. Your videos match up too. Oh! Almost forgot the best part; all your blogs have been archived, so don't bother trying to DFE. Thanks for the help @THOTto.

Last edited:

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
@orelpuppington Hey Marie, next time don't repost (archive) the same art you put (cap) on kiwifarms over your youtube and tumblr pages. Nice face, don't reblog from your main blog either.

Also you've been mentioned before due to your brap fetish. Is this how you found the site?
I know it's you because your good friend reblogged your commission sheet with your slowbro and you have the same art posted on your professional art blog, under your real name. Your videos match up too. Oh! Almost forgot the best part; all your blogs have been archived, so don't bother trying to DFE. Thanks for the help @THOTto.
damn what i do to piss you off

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wandering into this dumpster fire to drop some more FB lunacy.

I found the tards who shit up ALR's streams with unfunny capslock and emoji spam;
Screenshot_20200506-232903.jpg
Screenshot_20200506-232927.jpg

Just an observation. Has anyone else noticed Amberlynn eats garbage?
Screenshot_20200430-212827.jpg

Can't be mad about this flex tbh, I mean what else could you use a BA in Lit for.
Screenshot_20200425-174150.jpg

...I can think of no snark for this one. I just... fucking yikes, dude.
Screenshot_20200516-093138.jpg

Tags
None